7. This article has been viewed 465,674 times. That means that he stops talking sweetly,; he starts answering quickly and seems to not express much emotion anymore. This is a red flag for you. Instead, be more specific and using your “I statement” you can say something like, “When you didn’t text me back for a couple of days after we hooked up, I felt insecure because it seemed like you only wanted to hang out with me to hook up with me.”. Luckily, I can help you out! Because Gemini loves challenge. Alright if his Venus is Taurus then that’s the type of woman that’s best for him. Hanging out at the house and watching Netflix doesn’t qualify. How to Tell if a Gemini Man is Playing You? Never Takes You Anywhere. At the very least, it is a sign that something has broken down in your relationship. I wouldn’t! The Gemini Man: How Do Geminis Act When They Like Someone? He won’t go out in actual public with you if he’s only trying to get in your pants. Those who are in love are the one who is really hard to be given an advice. It is as if you are dealing with 2 completely different people. If he really cares for you then he won’t make this mistake. help you out! Do You Make These Mistakes with a Gemini Man. It may seem hard at first and that you are the one losing the “game”, but believe if you are indeed losing at a game, tell yourself that you are not in the business of playing games to start with. I met him when I was 19 and he was 27. They bring a lot to the table, a lot of dynamism, and they can definitely bring a lot of excitement. 52. Something happens and all of a sudden, a completely different person is staring at you in the face. When he’s being all smooth and avoiding topics you want to discuss with him then this is one of the signs a Gemini man doesn’t like you. They can be triggered into a certain emotion so easily. Your Venus being Pisces tells what type of lover you are which is caring, tender, and erotic. 9. Why Relationships Are So Hard (And How To Learn From Them), Surprising Lessons from the Widow of an Ex, My Good Friend Just Married An Abusive Jerk, If You Want Your Relationship To Last, Stop Doing These Mistakes. They can fall easily into misunderstanding. By him never taking you out it’s a huge sign that he’s not seeing you as a girlfriend. He’s 46. These guys typically have upbeat personalities and are extroverted. Not taking you anywhere and yet remaining active by himself, he’s showing you that he lacks the desire to be in a relationship with you. Any man that really cares for you is going to give you their time and they will do everything they can to get to know you. If your guy isn’t doing this, then your Gemini man is playing you. Although he has been a player in the past I am and have always been totally in love with him. Additionally, these kinds of accusations will start fights, and it will be harder for you to make a clean break. Pay attention to whether he’s just trying to dazzle you (or distract you). My name is Michelle Devani, and I've been helping people with their relationships since 2003. While that might sound good, it can actually be an indication that they’re just using you to satisfy their short attention spans. His work has been featured in CNBC, Good Morning America, Wired, and Refinery29 and he has been referred to as the best online dater in the world. For example, if he only wants to see you late at night, then he might only be interested in sex. In fact fine to be late due to certain factors outside of our control, but perhaps he can send a text message to notify you. He will tell a woman everything she could possibly want or need to hear in order to land her in the bedroom. He becomes distant, reserved, and seems to not have much time anymore for the very same woman that he professed to care for. He’ll kiss her hand, tell her funny jokes, and just seem like the perfect guy she’s always wanted. A Gemini man who’s serious about you is going to pursue you to the ends of the earth. % of people told us that this article helped them. When a Gemini man is investing his time or heart into a woman, he wants to take her out to do really fun things. I bet you probably would like to know how to tell if a Gemini man is playing you. He’s a skilled craftsman with words, and he knows exactly what to say to charm your socks off. You know it will happen sooner rather than later. The one who is playing you will have an inconsistent story. Any statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the any regulatory body. It is not a secret anymore that those who fall into Gemini zodiac sign will have the moody emotion. Your friends know you the best and will be able to help you find out if the problem is with you or with him. We know ads can be annoying, but they’re what allow us to make all of wikiHow available for free. If his answer is unclear and uncertain, then 100% this person doesn’t desire you to go in his inner circle. More things you can know before you decided to date someone such as things you need to know about dating a partner who doesnt show affection. he will call and text me all the time throughout the day everyday and he will bring me sometimes around his family or friends.he talks about a future but than seems to hold back when that time gets closer. Here are 5 signs your Gemini man is just using you that might allow you to save yourself from this predatory guy. If he’s not displaying his signature curiosity in this way, beware. Getting a whole lot of random but urgent texts to get together, like, now? Some will block a woman from all forms of communication. He will ask anything he wants from you, but he won't even want to fulfill what you want from him.