Use this invocation to pray to Cernunnos, the Great God of Nature. Aid my footsteps forward free from the past. Call it energy, call it spirit, call it Cernunnos – it was there. I like ritual – I always have. The sigils can also be sprawled across the floor of wherever the rite is being performed till the invocation is completed. The procession was accompanied by six wonderful drummers and led by priestesses carrying fire and bearing offerings. But it was 101 in DFW yesterday and when the ritual began it was still 99. On the four directions, place your stones and while you do this listen to the sounds around you. He is revered by almost the entire Gaul where he is regarded as the god of fertility, wealth, animals and life. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Also, the association between snakes and treasure is another simple indication of this horned god breeding wealth. If there was ever a ritual that needed to be done outdoors it was this one. There are times when we simply must make a personal sacrifice for the good of the whole and shoulder this weight. Moon Phase Correspondences for Magical Workings, Candle Burning Service – Money, Love, Protection or More, Candle Burning Service for Health or Healing, VIP Daemonic Pact w Talisman and Ritual Kit, Samhain: The Witches New Year Celebration, How to Activate Your Magical Mindset in 3 Steps, Coming out of the Black Magic Broom Closet, stone markers for the four compass directions, some green branches (preferably of oak or any sacred tree). If you find yourself starting to wander into the realm of analysis, I encourage you to acknowledge the impulse, let it go, and give yourself permission to pick it up again after the ritual is over. A devotion to Cernunnos can be used in any type of ritual or invocation, along with the Elements of Nature, or other deities. Cernunnos, (Celtic: “Horned One”) in Celtic religion, an archaic and powerful deity, widely worshipped as the “lord of wild things.” Cernunnos may have had a variety of names in different parts of the Celtic world, but his attributes were generally consistent. The wilderness is your shrine. For those who seek knowledge and direction in their life, this spirit can be called upon. Cernunnos, Lord of the Animals and Lord of the Hunt, we ask you to join our circle and bless us with your presence. Then we reassembled a half hour later to turn the Celtic temple back into a UU meetinghouse for Sunday services. God of freedom, God of sexuality, God of cleansing, God of rebirth, I call to You. Touching Salt with Athame, say, “Blessings be upon this creature of Salt. I pray you to be present with me in this Sacred Space. Someone shouted. You wield the oaken staff, the elements at your call. To summon this spirit, you need to decorate your altar with all the necessary items which include: offerings, sigil, statues, etc.. Use this invocation to pray to Cernunnos, the Great God of Nature. Church and ministry leadership resources to better equip, train and provide ideas for today's church and ministry leaders, like you. Or in the Alexandrian tradition as Karnayna. Twixt the points of the sky, A. Cernunnos was a god of wealth. From the top of my head to the soles of my feet,  A devotion to Cernunnos can be used in any type of ritual or invocation, along with the Elements of Nature, or other deities. Subscribe to our newsletter....and our community. The ritual itself began with a procession from the gathering area into the temple. Cernunnos is a Celtic God of wilderness, the hunt and fertility. If you’re roasting, you’re not going to be fully engaged. Sweetening Honey Jar Spell: Friendship Witch Bottle , God Will Come Through For Your Family – Let’s Pray For Your Family, God Still Does Miracles – Prayer For A Miracle In Your Life, PRAYER FOR A BROKEN HEART – PRAYER FOR HEALING A BROKEN HEART, LORD, I NEED A MIRACLE – PRAYER TO PERFORM INSTANT MIRACLES, ( LIVE ONLINE PRAYER ) Deliverance Prayers ( BE SET FREE TODAY ) Powerful Prayers For Deliverance, Powerful Faith Miracle Prayers with Evangelist Fernando Perez, Prayer To Start The Day With God’s Blessings by Evangelist Fernando Perez, What You Need To Know Before You Start Ghost Hunting, Prayer Against Failing After God Opens a New Door For You | Open Door Prayer, Prayer Before Communion (Text Version – No Sound), Prayer For Soldiers | Prayer For Our Military, Tie a Banana Peel for 7 Days, See What Happens to Your Body, How to make easy pen stand/ pencil holder craft /Recycled Pringles can pencil stand craft, #plastic bottle craft idea easy #Best out of waste craft #waste plastic bottle reuse idea, #Papercraft #Origami Lotus Flower step by step #How to make Lotus Flower with paper, How to remove printed labels on leather purse/bag/remove logo prints on bags, PRETTY DIY FEMALE BAGS YOU CAN SEW FROM OLD CLOTHES EASY STEP BY STEP TUTORIALS, ADORE DIY WOMAN BAG ~ Old Jeans Recycle For Awesome Purse. When the ceremony is completed, scatter the stones and the branches then leave the environment. He is in charge of the entire stages of growing, budding and greening of the world. Procedures: On the four directions, place your stones and while you do this listen to the sounds around you. Rituals like this tend to have staying power – their effects are felt days and weeks and sometimes months afterwards. Where the haunted wood is hushed and still. Place the branches that are sacred to the horned god close to the center of your working space … Tonight what’s important is that you experience Cernunnos, and if you are so moved, that you respond to him. For all things wild and free are in your keeping. If so, how was that journey for [...], October 2020! We shared apples and wine (and juice, for those who don’t or can’t drink alcohol) while the choir sang again. The Cernunnos Ritual was different. At some point, I moved to the front of the altar, said a prayer of thanksgiving for the gathering and a prayer of hope for what would be taken away from the ritual. Then the drumming started and we … We’ve done that before, though never in a public setting. His presence, which had been mild but undeniable since we started setting up (what, you think a Forest God is going to sit quietly outside the door till he gets a proper invitation?) I am the Consort and … A password will be sent to your email address. Someone got up and began to dance. Most began by asking “what do we want to do this time?”. May we honor our ancestors by leaving a healthy world for our descendants. Learn how to summon Cernunnos with this simple prayer you can add to any Wiccan or Pagan ritual.