I'm an English language teacher in China and I make videos about working and living in China every week. Language settings: You can configure the display language and input language for ASUSTOR Portal. However, make sure that this is allowed/legal, I can't help you there since I guess it heavily depends on what you want to do with your app. thanks, I think I'll have to find out what other video formats they offer. EDIT: Okay, so I can get it to play in UIWebView, also when you click on the video in the UIWebView it will play the video in fullscreen. All viewpoints and opinions are welcome here, but please read the rules in the sidebar before posting. Sign in to YouTube Studio. By clicking sign up, I agree that I would like information, tips, and offers about Microsoft Store and other Microsoft products and services. Stack Overflow for Teams is a private, secure spot for you and Our team will review it and, if necessary, take action. ... Change region in an app between AWS-China and AWS-Global. Embed youtube videos that play in fullscreen automatically, Inspect what a program is doing when it seems to hang, Why does the VIC-II duplicate its registers? You’re now signed up to receive Microsoft Store emails. Does this use of the perfect actually express something about the future? Or super selectively upload video's. Your device must meet all minimum requirements to open this product, Your device should meet these requirements for the best experience. You can fetch the stream data from the website's source code and build your own web site (stored locally on the device) that only displays that video stream in an UIWebView. your coworkers to find and share information. Available to United States residents. DS 160 Have you traveled to any countries/regions within the last five years? To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers. Wait until you have some kind of rapport, or can speak Chinese. "How to find out what video format is streamed to the device in an app"). Honestly I don't know, maybe you could monitor your network activity or take a look into the device logs. rev 2020.11.2.37934, Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled, Where developers & technologists share private knowledge with coworkers, Programming & related technical career opportunities, Recruit tech talent & build your employer brand, Reach developers & technologists worldwide. Why can't California Proposition 17 be passed via the legislative process and thus needs a ballot measure? So that means on their web site they have an iOS compatible stream. Youku is a Chinese app that you can use to stream tons of movies and TV series. youku doesn't offer english subtitles just like youtube doesn't offer Chinese subtitles. Video service platform, providing video playback, video publishing, video search, video sharing. Get this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices. What does it mean when people say "Physics break down"? As you will easily be able to verify on the internet, Flash (.swf) is not supported on iOS devices. Oh. According to other websites, there is a way to select English as a language on the website. How many wagons do you need for arming 500 irregulars? Or open them in a UIWebView? New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Press J to jump to the feed. A community for discussing China and topics related to it. My Indian flapshell turtle fell from 3rd floor. How can I embed Youku or Tudou videos in my iOS app? Maybe you only rely on Google translation, even Google translation can not meet your requirements, Chinese websites are rarely English Does this questions apply to destinations visited via Cruise Ships? Or you use MPMoviePlayer or HTTPLiveStream, whatever. Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers. Just be careful i watched your videos and even eating the sweets talking about masks ect some dick wad will find offensive. Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience. Don't do it? If you want further information about this and can't find it anywhere, you might want to consider opening a new question regarding this (e.g. Can I embed a custom font in an iPhone application? Why sister [nouns] and not brother [nouns]? How can I make a UITextField move up when the keyboard is present - on starting to edit? Is the nucleus smaller than the electron? How can I embed a YouTube video on GitHub wiki pages? From the left menu, select Videos. Their videos are in .swf format though. Or maybe Youko even publishes this information somewhere on AppStore etc. I'm not so sure if they're happy when you distribute a Toudou app in app store). Recently my employer asked me to upload the videos to Youku so the local teachers can view them. Could you potentially turn a draft horse into a warhorse? I've gotten so far as to set up an account and upload one video, but what I can do is severely limited (I can't speak or read Chinese). I didn't realise I could get that site without a vpn, that's going to help a lot, thanks! Youku has their own iPhone app, is there a way for me to find out what video format they used? Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow! Why does this Excel RIGHT function not work? Almost all the content on the app has Chinese audio and, in most cases, Chinese subtitles, too. What is this symbol that looks like a shrimp tempura on a Philips HD9928 air fryer? Youku hosts more than 160 million videos, the majority of which are perfectly organized to help you find what you want more easily. I updated my answer to reflect your edited question, but please bear in mind that you've got to make sure what you're doing is legal (i.e. After configuring the settings, click on [V] to apply them. Try embed the iframe snippet from Youku into your webview. not a Tudou app, just Tudou or Youku videos :)) thanks for the suggestion, I will give that a shot :). – purplelilgirl Feb 22 '12 at 2:15 Honestly I don't know, maybe you could monitor your network activity or take a look into the device logs. Needs VPN unless you can point it to http://translate.google.com.cn, which is not blocked. I'm an English language teacher in China and I make videos about working and living in China every week. So am wondering if I can just get the code of when it clicks to fullscreen, and use it in some button I have. Replace the XMzkxMTM3MDQw with the corresponding code of the video. Choose the video's language from the Video language drop-down menu and Save.