[citation needed], Soul married his fifth wife, Helen Snell, in June 2010. In Some Ways Yes 11. Meagan Good Net Worth. The quality isn't the best but it is a rar. Official Sites, His brother, the Rev. - IMDb Mini Biography By: Patti Carnel boyfriend, husband I was still a kid myself, but in those times, if you got someone pregnant, you had no choice but to get married. Bobby Sherman Net Worth. The most important thing is story-telling. https://www.whosdatedwho.com/dating/david-soul-and-helen-snell [7] In 1972 he co-starred as Arthur Hill's law partner on Owen Marshall: Counselor at Law. Battled a problem with alcohol during his younger days. In 1964, when Mineo asked Sherman to sing with his Patti Carnel. However in 1988 he scored rave reviews for his portrayal of real life, cold-blooded cop killer Michael Lee Platt in In the Line of Duty: The F.B.I. |  Thanks for all the cool info on Bobby Sherman. [citation needed], In 1987 Soul married actress Julia Nickson. For a few years, he was also one of the members of the Teen Idol Tour, which also included Peter Noone, Davy Jones and, then later, Micky Dolenz replacing Jones. Bobby started in the hit television program Here Come the Brides (1968) from 1969-71. Bobby Sherman is a 77 year old American Actor. Robert Cabot “Bobby” Sherman, Jr. was born in Santa Monica, California on July 22, 1943. It was part of a promotion by which fans who bought the cereal received free cut-out Bobby Sherman mini-albums. In the mid-1990s, Soul moved to England, forging a new career on the West End stage, including the role of Chandler Tate in Comic Potential. The couple had one child together, but the marriage only lasted a year. Trending on HowOldis. 1 in the US and the UK, and "Silver Lady" (1977), which topped the charts in the UK. It was a painful and awful moment. However, he has the only non-singing role. I hope he has nothing but happiness in his senior years. He toured extensively with his band in the USA, UK, Japan and South America. I think in one of his pictures he and Tom Cruise look like brothers. In his recording career he earned six gold singles and six gold albums, including the hits "Julie Do You Love Me" and "Easy Come, Easy Go". In August 2008, Soul appeared in the reality TV talent show-themed television series Maestro on BBC Two.[10]. People thought me a bit strange at first; a blond haired, blue-eyed Norwegian who sang Mexican folk songs, but I used it to my advantage and got a job. Patti Carnel began dating actor Bobby Sherman when she was 19 years old. Also, he and. I am currently cleaning out some childhood memorabilia boxes and came across the "16 Magazine" featuring the Bobby Sherman concert at Edgewater Park in Detroit. He explained: "My name is David Soul, and I want to be known for my music. He quickly went on to appear as the meek writer turned terrified vampire hunter Ben Mears in the chilling television mini-series Salem's Lot (1979), and then as Jake in the interesting television movie Homeward Bound (1980).Several undemanding movies and TV series appearances followed for Soul.