Keeping it cold and filtering quickly will limit the amount of chlorophyll extracted. Check the [/r/CannabisExtracts Rules](/r/CannabisExtracts/about/rules) and [F.A.Q. I use butane through an abs pipe with a filter tied on. Mono 151 Closet Pharmer; Lifetime Subscriber; 151 4,435 posts; Posted March 3, 2009. Description Description. Anyone who knows the solution will you kindly respond?Thanks!! Ive done it myself and it is extremely easy and is full melt amber honey oil. How to increase your marijuana yield! First off I am doing a QWET no ISO for me, I don't like doing the qwet as well but that is different story. for this demonstration I will be using a quarter OZ. 3 tonnes. The 420 Shack is dedicated to the medical marijuana community, providing insightful views into the culture, marijuana infused recipes, how to grow weed guides, marijuana strain reviews, hash making tutorials and more. Let’s use the metric system to get a more precise answer. A large jar, I used an old pickle jar that was well cleaned. Iso hash / Qwiso quantity. Guest Flushing_green Guests; Posted March 3, 2009. Iso hash is the product of a isopropyl alcohol extraction. Strainers, 1 large strainer will do but I prefer at least 2 for easier handling. Boils off at outside air temp for quick safe evaps. Iso pulls Chlorophyll, so unless you do manage to pull all the ISO through your material in under 30 seconds~1 minute, it will be dark and harsh like this. You should use a series of filters to seperate the solution and material faster. of some premium trimmings from my last harvest of Purple Princess. I learned the quick wash from Ninja back on OG way back. My first attempt at QWISO, used a quarter ounce of bud and a half ounce of stems. The weed was at freezing temp, the iso was at room temp, What in the he'll is qwiso? Please respect all your local laws. Well dried quality trimmings or buds. 10) Gently pour 1 S-JAR of choice into each silicone mat section of your pyrex. Nice thread, you prefer this method to bubble bags? Isopropyl Alcohol, I like to use 91% to prevent etraction of unwanted chlorophyll. https://www.rollitup.org/concentrates-extracts/489366-iso-extractions-_oakley_.html. So far I have done several batches of abv with variations, there was considerable amount of leaves and stems and it came out way better. 2. Impressive article dude! Step 1. Here is a link to a guy who creates FIRE iso. How to tell if you're smoking moldy weed, and what to do about it! There are many different techniques used to make hash, today will we be making "QWISO HASH" often called "QWISO" for short. 4. QWISO is an acronym for Quick Wash Isopropyl Alcohol hash, a popular technique for creating iso hash. JavaScript is disabled. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. OK so now that we have gone over the basics for making Quality QWISO lets go over the equipment list. I'm looking to make a tincture from a couple of ounces of bud I have and need to pick your brains if i may. 1. The Super Healing Cannabis Skin Salve Recipe, The Cannabutter Secret: Potency And Flavor. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the CannabisExtracts community. The end result is great and worth all the effort. Using alcohol as a solvent is incredibly cheap, Iso hash / Qwiso, however the flavour isn’t as comparable to other solvents/methods. Follow these 10 simple steps precisely and you will have Quality QWISO HASH every time. Place Dried trimmings or buds in freezer for 30 minutes.