? It tells the story of five doctors who all work at Yulje Medical Center, and get this: They've all been friends since med school and are even part of a band. Best drama i've ever watched? Can not wait for 2nd season (hope in the early 2021) <3, tiuyelsew Apr 16 2020 6:14 pm The writing's just not up to par. Momee Apr 11 2020 2:10 am Wise prison life was one of my favorite dramas, and now theres wise doctor life! I can't even believe that those 5 really played the instrument in their every band practice. Am May 02 2020 5:26 pm Hope that Song-Hwa and Ik-jun will be together in the season 2 and they will perform as a band in Yulje Hospital. people will wait the next season, rather than asking for new season. I honestly found it kind of boring. This drama will surely be added on my all time favorite kdramas next to Reply 1988 and Prison Playbook. AJ May 28 2020 10:26 pm The actors and the acting is superb. Karen Jul 31 2019 1:46 pm Even the elders' friendship is just as sweet. I was so excited! Sadly, this is not for everyone. I thought I would not enjoy watching it. It's fresh and just an overall enjoyable show to watch. I started watching this series on Netflix bc it was recommended to me, and noticed 3 things right off the bat: highest-rated Korean drama in cable television history, "From Kim Eun-sook to Noh Hee-kyeong, Star Writers Are Making a Comeback", "Star producer of 'Reply' series returns with 'Hospital Playlist, "The 'Wise' Series Is Back, This Time at a Hospital", "TvN series 'Hospital Playlist' off to good start", "High hopes for 'Hospital Playlist' as it makes its premiere tonight", "Jeon Mi-do Wins Audiences' Love and Attention", "Ahn Eun-jin to Star in "Hospital Playlist, "Kim Hye-in to Star in "Hospital Playlist, "Cho Yi-hyun in "Hospital Playlist" and "How to Buy a Friend, "유연석 측 "신원호 PD '슬기로운 의사생활' 출연, 최종 조율 중" (공식)", "Baeksang Arts Awards Announces Nominees And Plans To Proceed Without An Audience", "Asian Contents & Film Market 2020 2020 Nominees", "Asian Contents & Film Market 2020 2020 Winners", "2020 MAMA Nominees - Nominees for KPOP Star songs & album | Mwave", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Hospital_Playlist&oldid=986812246, 2020 South Korean television series debuts, Korean-language Netflix original programming, Short description is different from Wikidata, Album articles lacking alt text for covers, Articles with unsourced statements from September 2020, Articles with Korean-language sources (ko), Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, "In Front of City Hall at the Subway Station". Ugh. Story Line. Ishwar nath Mar 16 2020 4:44 am To all of the casts of hospital playlist, you've potrayed the characters really well. IkJoon Apr 25 2020 8:23 am But, why only 1 episode a week? Season 1. can't wait for ep 3 arrgghh, AuroraKoreanWorldEntertaintment Mar 20 2020 5:30 am Park Han-sol as Sunwoo Hee-soo, emergency room nurse. I can't wait for Season 2. you see their friendship with each other and one on one in motion. Instead of the usual epic surgeries seen in medical dramas, we get more emotions and more insight about what everyone is feeling and experiencing. Can we possibly have the list of all the songs that has been played thru all the episodes? the cameos were ?????.! Hospital Playlist + couples. It goes into storylines of these Doctors treating their patient and the patient life as well as families, love, care etc. In prison playbook all 4 of the couples initials are JH.