He doesn't want the gold or the glory. I wonder what they're arguing about?" The Hobbit Memes. Get the latest funniest memes and keep up what is going on in the meme-o-sphere. I mean, who does that? Merry and Pippin were just two more people to protect from the goblins and rescue from the Uruk-hai. But they've got nothing on Aragorn, or Legolas, or Gimli. Discover (and save!) But this is pretty great. Everyone else drools all over that thing, and Bilbo's just like, "Yeah, whatever. creepy-mcnightmare . Running from the Uruk-hai. You'll never look at movies the same way ever again. They forgot the panel where they're all walking. Legolas and Gimli's friendship is one of the most amazing bromances in cinema. Sam: He’s coping. Oct 31, 2015 - This Pin was discovered by Jenna Welch. Thorin asks Thranduil for his help, but the Elven king refuses - despite having a bevy of talented archers and swordsmen at his disposal. He made it all the way back to the Shire by himself. It's one of the sweetest moments in the movie, when Bilbo shows Thorin the acorn that he's going to bring home to plant in his garden. Hot New Top Rising. I, for one, would rather take my chances in Mt. Seriously, they're on horses for only about 10% of the entire series, and that's including The Hobbit trilogy. Aug 1, 2019 - Explore The One Saga's board "Geek stuff" on Pinterest. Aug 31, 2020 - Explore Keegan H's board "The hobbit memes" on Pinterest. No matter what divides us, we can all find common ground in that fact. Right now. Get the latest funniest memes and keep up what is going on in the meme-o-sphere. card. During the scene, you get the feeling that everyone else in the room has an inkling about what these two are talking about. 2,388 notes Reblog. In The Fellowship of the Ring, there's a scene in Bilbo's house where Gandalf smacks his head on the ceiling. Tolkien’s famous novels, came out in 2001. ("Okay, so I'm going to duck for cover over here, and then I'll shoot you in the red hat..." "Aw, man.") Walking through Moria. There's a definite lack of sound logic, and while it can mostly be blamed on Dragon Sickness, a more thorough explanation of the disease would have made this feel less like an easy way out for the script-writers. If the rehearsal for a high school play can drag on to the point where time has no meaning, then I can only imagine the pain of a Blockbuster movie. See more ideas about The hobbit, Hobbit memes, Lotr. See more ideas about Hobbit memes, The hobbit, Memes. Death is imminent. Some of the memes are timeless, others topical, while others create comedy by juxtaposing grim LOTR scenes with images from cheesy, inspirational blogs, or incorporating classic LOTR imagery into contemporary memes like Distracted Boyfriend. I don't think I want to know what the photographer was doing to that kitten to make it look like that. A more thought-out approach to taking on the Gundabad Orcs was definitely warranted considering the strength of the enemy, but then again, Dwarves were never really the thinking type, anyway. Best part of the Silmarillion so far from Reddit tagged as Best Meme. Walking to Rivendell. It was originally going to be a two-part series, but director Peter Jackson made the decision to stretch the short source material into three movies. RELATED: 10 Things About The Hobbit That Didn't Age Well. The Hobbit Box Stacking. 345. pinned by moderators. It included some of Pippin and Gandalf's finest moments, smartmouth Frodo, and whiny Legolas. Relatable memes . He has no problem taking out these massive stunt guys in armor with no rehearsal. * That's just...I mean...damn. He's even got planets and constellations with their own names, like Borgil and Luinil. Seriously, how are any of them still alive? It's spontaneous. Hey Frodo. It hadn't been brought up in the books (since Tauriel didn't even appear in them), so there was no canonical basis for it happening. So by the end of the day, Legolas has decided, "Yeah, I'm keeping him. No, scratch that, he's a Viking in this life. It's Stephen Hunter here! While this means the LOTR films are technically Generation Z it’s a pretty long-ass time ago in Internet Time. Aragorn: How’s Frodo dealing with the whole being chased by nazgul/watching Gandalf die/being attacked by Boromir/taking the ring to Mordor/losing his soul to the ring thing? 148 comments. They get into a massive fight when they first meet at the Council of Elrond, where Gimli flat-out says, "Never trust an elf!" I don’t think I ever posted this drawing I did a couple years ago here but. Earlier we did a post titled "15 Memes That Will Make Any True Lord of the Rings Fan LOL," (with some Hobbit memes thrown in for kicks and giggles, of course). memes meme funny vegan vegetarian lotr lord of the rings the hobbit hobbit. Maybe I’ll travel somewhere." I wonder if this guy has another car and has a vanity plate on that one, too. RELATED: 10 Hilarious Lord Of The Rings Logic Memes That Are Too Funny. So it’s somewhat surprising that Lord of the Rings memes have stood the test of time and are even seeing a resurgence of late. In his free time, he enjoys animating, playing board games, and grappling with the occasional existential crisis. Oh, like the fires of Mt. That, or try to get him to shut up like Aragorn. Ask me anything! Now, I think it's awesome that they turned the Bilbo-Leggo into an acorn for the ending credits. All of the standard fantasy-world peoples and creatures that we see in books. Top. They’re ridiculous. On top of that, the two characters only knew each other for a short while, unlike most other Middle-Earth couples, who let their relationships blossom over time. Maybe next time leave the motivational speech to Theoden. They wouldn't have even had to take us all the way to Mordor, just over the damn mountains." Join. And the disturbing number of times he hands the ring out. And Sam's just stubborn. If you can acknowledge the fact and admit to yourself that you are a selfish driver who cuts people off and doesn't let them pass, you might as well own it and make it a joke. Tolkien’s famous novels, came out in 2001. Bilbo's weapon is kind of a double-edged sword when it comes to defending him against Orcs and Goblins. It established the epic fantasy genre and set the tone for decades of writing. Updated daily, for more funny memes check our homepage. But then, of course, Aragorn blurts out that not only are they talking about their dismal chances in battle, but they're pretty sure that every single person in this room is going to be dead. The Fellowship of the Ring, the first film in the Lord Of The Rings trilogy adapted from J.R.R. If Martin Freeman is adorable, then Viggo Mortensen is a badass. Unique lists featuring pop culture, entertainment and crazy facts. He didn't even want the friggin' Arkenstone; he only took that to try to convince Thorin to stop being rude. In the Hobbit franchise, it's overdone to the point that even the stunts look illogical (looking at you, Legolas' falling tower scene). A solid four hours of the series is just them walking. This is an honest-to-God true story from 2013. I agree with khaleesi: why do you want to create an alternate universe where Aragorn's the weird horse girl when you have three movies of it already? Rising. 21 Of The Funniest Jokes From Women On Twitter This Week, Toddler Accidentally Releases Mom’s Nudes On Snapchat. Aug 18, 2016 - Explore Kelly Hayes's board "Hobbit memes", followed by 112 people on Pinterest. Welcome to r/lotrmemes, the place to meme and shitpost all you want about the Lord of the Rings, the Hobbit, the Silmarillion, and everything... Lord Of The Rings Memes For Anyone Who Would Rather Be In Middle-Earth - Funny memes that "GET IT" and want you to too. And I've got a bachelor's in history! Unfollow. Tolkien Books J. R. R. Tolkien Barad Dur O Hobbit Hobbit Funny Hobbit Art Into The West Middle Earth Lord Of The Rings. Now, Win a free … Photo: BARAD-DÛR BOX SET I watched Elf last night, you know … It might have been wielded better by someone like Gandalf, who doesn't need to be stealthy all the time. Hey Everyone! The continuation to the Lord of the Rings trilogy, one of the highest-grossing motion picture franchises of all time, Peter Jackson's The Hobbit trilogy was hugely anticipated by the fantasy fan base. Watch this. An army that large probably could've taken down Smaug himself! Hot. RELATED: 10 Films To Watch If You Like The Lord Of The Rings (Other Than The Hobbit). Nothing really phases him anymore. A fresh take on sports: the biggest news and most entertaining lists. And the mountain range that has a bunch of mist around it is called the Misty Mountains. The biggest logic error in the whole of the Hobbit trilogy is also the most obvious - making it a trilogy in the first place. your own Pins on Pinterest I'm online now and ready to answer your questions. by Jarry Lee. "Wow, these two are really pissed at each other, right before a big battle where our chances of survival aren't that great. Doom than a hot set directed by Peter Jackson. Check out this acorn.". And at the very end of the series he helps the hobbits win the Battle of the Bywater by literally kicking the butt of his former abusive master. Are they gone? He already has the hair for it. Oct 19, 2020 - Explore Sarah Lee's board "Funny Clean Lord of the Rings" on Pinterest. Viggo Mortensen broke his toes. I think we can all agree that Martin Freeman is just adorable. 345. No. History lessons must be super easy for elves, because they actually remember it. If it's one of those half-sized commuter cars barely big enough for two people, it should be named Frodo. Thanks for all your questions! Walking to the Black Gate, and then walking up Mt. And the reason he needed protecting was because there aren't any great warriors training legions of soldiers in the Shire like there are in Rohan and Gondor. Hobbits can improvise in a pinch, sure, and they're deadly with a frying pan (see: Samwise Gamgee). Orlando Bloom broke his ribs. It's a serious, almost inexcusable mistake with how much he professes to not want his grabby cousin getting her hands on his belongings.