Not only has it put my grief (albeit for a fictional character) to rest, it’s also great to meet a man who walked away from fame as a young actor and as an adult is clearly hugely contented with life after soap. Henry Cole and Simon O'Brien travel the length of Britain seeking items to fix up and flog on to make a handsome profit for their owners. Since its premiere in 2016, Henry Cole and Simon O’Brien have travelled across the UK to find unique items to be recycled and fixed for a profit. Henry Cole and Simon O'Brien travel across the UK to find unique items lost in people's homes to fix up for a profit. We did, however, found the Instagram page of 5Four Motorcycles which you can find @5fourmotorcycles. Find It, Fix It, Flog It Full Episodes Online. In this episode they celebrate Henry's birthday with some serious finds in Wensleydale, Yorkshire. If you’d like to join in, please sign in or register. Later Simon restores a model Hurricane and Henry goes potty for a retro petrol pump. Henry struggles with motorcycle leathers in York. Pictured: Simon and Henry in Find It, Flog It, Fix It S4. “I spent my downtime trying to get to as many places as I could – Yosemite, San Francisco. “Our family of limited means grew up in grand Victorian homes that were bought for a song as they were falling to bits – there’d be signs on the doors saying ‘do not enter’ as there wasn’t a floor. Henry Cole and Simon O'Brien head to Tiverton. Henry Cole and Simon O'Brien are back to make money out of your junk. In this episode, Henry gives Simon a motorcycling masterclass in Wiltshire. Henry lovingly restores a bespoke workbench. Henry and Guy have worked together on The Motorbike Show. In this episode, Simon leads Henry to a barn that features an amazing collection of replica Rolls Royce cars, while Henry tries his hand at driving a tractor. Many soap stars blithely leave the shows that make them famous with a wave of the hand, saying they’re off to see if they can have a go at an acting career in Hollywood and are never heard of again. The homes of Britain are stacked with unwanted possessions. In this episode Henry monkeys around with a monkey bike while Simon uses all his skills to restore an old racing bike. The boys visit Hay on Wye and Bedford. He is mostly known for his work alongside the show’s main presenter, Henry Cole. Filiz is a film and TV journalist with a flair for everything related to reality soaps and showbiz. I said I wouldn’t get the part but I was persuaded, all blasé, to go to the audition,” he says. Henry and Simon head to a private railway. I told him my brother had bootleg tapes of every one of those gigs he’d been to and had photos to go with them all. One reason that might be is that he ventured solo and set up his own company called 5Four Motorcycles. And Simon’s not just into showing-off DIY projects. Perhaps it was the confidence he gained on Brookside that enabled him to walk away from it without a second glance. Henry Cole and Simon O'Brien turn unwanted items into hard cash for their owners. In this episode experts Henry Cole and Simon O'Brien are in the Cotswolds and Somerset, where their finds include a set of milk churns and an old munitions shell. Instantly find any Find It, Fix It, Flog It full episode available from all 2 seasons with videos, reviews, news and more! Simon’s eyes light up when he recalls being confronted with a yard with nothing he felt he could upcycle. How to buy Countryfile calendar 2021: Order online before the sale ends! I was wondering this too, seems that Guy Willison has set up his own company (5Four Motorcycles), and must be too busy to do this series. DIGITAL SPY, PART OF THE HEARST UK ENTERTAINMENT NETWORK. The homes of Britain are stacked with unwanted possessions. Henry Cole and Simon O'Brien are here to turn them into hard cash. I just want to be up and doing it.” This must make his teacher wife Liz very happy – with whom he has daughter Rosa, eight, who her dad says is “already very handy with a hammer”. Henry refurbishes a classic Ford Mustang, and Simon restores a classic Chopper bicycle. Twitter reacts to the RuPaul’s Drag Race UK winner – “Divina was robbed”, {{^disable_secondary_title}} {{#secondary_title}} {{secondary_title}} {{/secondary_title}} {{^secondary_title}} {{title.raw}} {{/secondary_title}} {{/disable_secondary_title}} {{#disable_secondary_title}} {{ title.raw }} {{/disable_secondary_title}}. In this episode, finds include some baby scales, an oil can and a glass cabinet ready for upcycling. “I called into my agent one afternoon and there was a casting director for an American sitcom on the phone. Experts Henry Cole and Simon O'Brien find, fix and flog a huge range of possessions they unearth in the barns and garages of Britain. Henry restores a decrepit garden table into a colourful and valuable new one, Henry and Simon realise profit potential in church organ pipes and old leather car seats, Henry and Simon restore a 1920s dance hall lighting system and a huge theatre light, Simon builds an eccentric chandelier from car headlights, Near the Malvern Hills, Henry converts two saddles into bar stools, In the Midlands, Henry's rather taken with a throne from an exotic nightclub, Henry and Simon restore a Fiat 500 and build a table from part of Southend Pier, Henry restores two quad bikes and a sun lounger, In Essex, Henry restores a car trailer and a 1970s racing bike, Simon repurposes a 1950s hairdryer and an old school desk, and Henry restores a motorbike, Henry gets to work on an aircraft fuel tank while Simon works on an iconic 1960s speedboat. Today Henry Cole and Simon O'Brien are in Cheshire and the Wirral restoring a 1920s dance hall lighting system, an antique butter churn, a huge theatre light and an old enamel advertising sign. I got it, but fortunately the kid who didn’t get the part is still my best mate today.”. In this episode Henry calls in a safe cracker to bring a safe back from the scrapheap, and a ship's wheel is left in splinters when Henry falls out with restorer Guy. Simon creates table lamps from old theatre lights. Simon converts a station trolley into a garden sofa. Henry picks two saddles from horse owner Sabrina and converts them into bar stools, while Simon makes a handsome profit on a 1960s kitchen cupboard. Life is always full, no matter what. Henry Cole and Simon O'Brien travel the length of Britain seeking items to fix up and flog on to make a handsome profit for their owners. Eve spends her days writing about TV and film, music, and practically every reality TV show under the sun. The company is named after his call sign while he worked as a despatch rider. He is mostly known for his work alongside Find It, Fix It, Flog It’s lead presenter, Henry Cole. The homes of Britain are stacked with unwanted possessions. “We learnt fast that swearing in real life is very different from putting swearing into people’s living rooms. This time, Simon takes Henry to a stately home in Somerset, where he thinks he's unearthed a bona fide Tudor relic. I must confess that I love all of Henry Cole's shows. Henry finds a treat for restorer Guy. I too was lamenting that good ole Guy Wilson hasn’t been seen for a while, but I agree Alan is a very capable chap, although better at the mechanics than the woodwork. Simon converts a gilded picture frame into a flat screen TV surround, while Henry refurbishes a club fender fire surround and turns a quick profit on a Fordson tractor. “I remember sitting on the bus when the show had just started and there were two girls in front of me going, ‘Have you seen that ******* Brookside, the ******* language, it’s ******* disgusting’,” Simon laughs. He is equally successful as an actor, TV and radio presenter, eco-friendly property developer and all-round practical bloke. Henry Cole and Simon O’Brien have returned to co-present the new series, with some special guests along the way. Henry Cole and Simon O'Brien travel Britain seeking items to fix up and flog for their owners. Find out more. In this episode they're in Wales. In Southport, Henry finds some ammunition crates. He has presented the BBC Countryfile spin-offs Summer Diaries, Spring Diaries, Autumn Diaries and … Today's restorations include an old cheese press. Simon makes a table from a lantern. Henry Cole and Simon O'Brien travel Britain seeking items to fix up and flog on to make a handsome profit for their owners.