Me and my wife are green card holders through the DV Lottery program. USCIS has announced that the annual limit for Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 H-1B cap employment has been met and the lottery selection process has been completed. Due to coronavirus crisis and global recession, over 20-25 per cent of H1B employees in the US could be laid off in the coming weeks and forced to return to India. Q3. ... this reddit space is for you. Q1. Members. Selected: Selected to file an FY 2021 H-1B cap-subject petition. Selected cases have to be filed between April 1st, 2020 to June 30, 2020. New H1B Lottery Process April 2020. Am I selected in the H1B Visa 2020 – 2021 Lottery? As per the announcement, the results are displayed on the dashboard before March 31, 2020. Selected cases have to be filed between April 1st, 2020 to June 30, 2020. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. In the meantime, share the news with your friends. Well, Uscis just said that Lottery was conducted. On the same boat, but I’m on my second attempt. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Why are some law firms not disclosing the lottery results to the candidates even though they are already published online since last Friday? We made a 1-month long trip to the U.S. last year and received a stamp in our passports that allowed us to settle our affairs before migrating to the U.S., which expires in Apr 10th 2020. I got selected.My attorney told me on march 30th,2020. If denied as a duplicate registration, all registrations you submitted for this beneficiary for the fiscal year are invalid. I need take decision before that . 1.Can I transfer my approved H1 to my current employer before Oct1 i.e before joining the new employer ? Note: This is a post should NOT be construed as a legal advice. Is the status Change for the initial H1B lottery from ‘Submitted’ to ‘Selected’ still expected on 31 March 2020? Still waiting to hear from my attorney. Didnt hear anything yet! It was supposed to be out in March 31 but I haven't heard anything yet. I have not received any update from the company or lawyer regarding my H1B lottery pre-application status. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Waiting to hear back. Not sure that is true as in another post those who got selected had their status update by March 28th. No update from employer yet. If unique here is related to h1b visa receipient then it can be 20k pr 50k more. I have also heard no updates from my lawyer. If you look at the H1B overall timelines for FY 2021, the H1B Registration Dates are open now and it will last until March 20 th. Or need to contact the lawyer? You can't appear in the lottery without a prospective employer filing a legitimate petition for you. what is the selection percentage of regularcap? With lightning speed, USCIS closed the FY2021 H-1B Cap Registration Process, conducted the lottery (random selection process), and issued the lottery results. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. USCIS announced H1B Registration Lottery Results for FY 2021 on March 28th and they informed that the results for the initial round of registration selections will be informed no later than March 31st. I probably picked the worst year to have an immigration issue. The amount of hardwork and grit that I have put all these past 5 years and delayed my gratification. 2.If I transfer my H1 to current employer after Oct 1 howCan I continue my work in the current employer before its transfer? Lottery Results. When will my attorney know the results? Anyone hearing positive news on April 1? Thanks And even if you get selected in the likelihood of your H1B being approved is low. Continued Below. lol. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the immigration community. Hello,I currently work in a captive company(an Indian IT unit Providing services to its US Counterpart) and there are no chances for my current employer to apply for h1b at where I work. This uncertainty is making me insane as well. Post your results here if you have heard anything from USCIS. What you have now is real. I am a bit worried now. Hello, I currently work in a captive company(an Indian IT unit Providing services to its US Counterpart) and there are no chances for my current employer to apply for h1b at where I work. May 7th??? Here’s the H1B Visa 2003 to 2021 Cap Count Trend. Good luck everyone. Total H1B Visa Cap Count 2021 and Lottery Results – 275,000+ April 1, 2020 | 21 Finally, the H1B Visa 2021 Lottery is Completed. Get notified about exclusive offers every week! USCIS intends to notify employers of the selection results by March 31, but some registrants are already able to view the status of their submissions in their registration accounts. BAL is my attorney too. F-1 person can possibly claim Cap-Gap up until June 30, 2020, one needs to work with DSO to get Cap gap I-20 based on “Submitted H-1B registration with Confirmation Number”. Just recently USIS announced additional statistics – Total Unique Registrations. It would be great if the USCIS can know far in advance of June 30th which application no longer holds due to layoffs and furloughs, but it's probably a pipe dream, anyone with Fragomen who still havent heard back? Are you talking about the H1b lottery. Online. #1 H1B registration starts Mar 1, 2020 at 12 PM and ends on Mar 20, 2020 – 12 PM. Oh my , congrats & stop bragging in every post related to lottery! You guys still have a chance till October. Remaining un-selected cases will get chance again in the next run of the lottery if all the selected cases are not submitted or cases which fail to meet U.S. Master’s cap and these circumstances will open up some slots from the numerical cap for FY 2021 (2020 cap). I think duplicate applications from different employers, if this is the case then it’s so unfair. I have not yet heard back from my employer's law firm as well. Especially with a consulting/contracting company. H1B 2021 Lottery, Registration Timelines, Results . Stay tuned for updates and screenshots of Selected, Denied, and insights from Attorneys. Lyft, I dont know my law firm but I saw an email this morning when i logged in from my immigration team dated yesterday. I am in India.i did not find a H1B sponser this year. All aboard the anxiety train! Be patient and dont lose hope. apparently no one has heard back at my firm (a big bank) from Fragomen. Press J to jump to the feed. H-1B non-immigrant visa holders in the United States. Since yesterday, March 27, 2020, the agency has been sending email notices prompting attorneys and registrants to check their “myUSCIS” online accounts for results. Below see the screenshots of Case Status and H-1B Registration Selection Notice from USCIS. I worked in USA from 98-2007 on H1B visa, came to India in 2008. Very very sick of living under uncertainties... Just wanna give everyone here a virtual hug, I’m sure it’s been rough for all of us. China At #2 With 13%. Though I strongly believe if you did not hear anything by now there's a great chance that you're not selected. @wondrwomn, tbf I would too if I get it . Healthcare sector would be the most in demand with airline, banking, hospitality and retail sector H1B jobs tanking. Can I check by myself? This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. My new H1B petition going to submit by this month end . Anyone else in the same boat? Medtronic, Go to company page What is your source. A closer look. Adobe, Go to company page I’ve been selected, lawyer reached out to my firm who reached out to me. Hi , I want to appear for the Lottery at-least once preferably for the 2021 quota. So in any case they will be waiting until then to reach out to everyone. Esri, Go to company page USCIS announced that the H1B Visa 2021 Electronic Registration Process is Complete in a. I need take decision before that . Thus law firms can not be 100% certain that those with submitted status are not selected before Apr 1. Either you are still in limbo or stuck in the endless wait or just received what we all wish for, the elusive Greencard, this reddit space is for you. I've also haven't heard anything. HR says there is no update on the online system. Haven’t heard anything from Oagletree Deakins as well. H1B Visa 2021 Registrations, Case Status Tracker, Processing Times, Info, Receipt Numbers, Analytics, Reports.