Consider coating walls, doors and the ceiling in rich Golden Sands. Soothing greens, whites and greys offer an instant feeling of peace by washing your space in a refreshing atmosphere. We will use this to provide you with useful information, I am decorating in order to refresh my room style (e.g. Or, you could try a peachy pastel – Soft Peach, for example – as a playful alternative. The go-to colour for any room, the many shades of grey means this versatile hue can work for every space and every mood. modernise) (decorating).

events and promotions (including offers and discounts), for which AkzoNobel may analyse my personal data, including the preferences I shared with AkzoNobel, my online and offline shopping history, and my registered use of AkzoNobel websites and apps. Our top hallway colour ideas ensure your entrance makes a fabulous first impression, time and again. What does this mean? How to give your entrance an inviting makeover with Dulux hallway colours. A clever way to overcome this is to paint a geometric pattern that runs across several walls. I consent to receiving the personalized newsletter from Dulux, ... Hallway Living room Bedroom Kitchen Bathroom ... Pearl Grey. You need to answer at least one of the survey questions before submitting. Designer's Choice. For a contemporary style, play around with paint stripes of different widths. Gentle Fawn is good because it doesn’t draw too much attention to itself, yet it offers a nice contrast if you have statement pieces of furniture in the hallway. AkzoNobel can contact me through E-mail, Mail, SMS, Apps, Social Media or though other communication channels provided by me. Here you can find everything you need to know about grey rooms - from decorating inspiration and helpful FAQs to finding which colours go with grey. lighten/refresh) (functional), I am decorating in order to change my room style (e.g. The entrance is the first impression people have of your home... here’s how to make it a grand one!

Bright hallway ideas: elongate the hallway with fresh colour. AkzoNobel can contact me through E-mail, Mail, SMS, Apps, Social Media or though other communication channels provided by me. Layer different tones of grey paint for a calming effect or go urban with dark and moody hues. Choose a range of greens like Crushed Aloe, Tuscan Glade 1 and Jurassic Stone. Associated with cheeriness, optimism and creativity, you’ll feel a burst of enthusiasm that sets the scene for the rest of your home, combined with soothing warmth for a sense of cosiness. I agree to the processing of my personal data by AkzoNobel, including from other AkzoNobel Group companies as well as entities acting on their behalf.

Pearl Grey . Play it safe with a simple horizontal line across one feature wall or continue the two-tone look across doors, up the staircase and even over furniture like drawers and frames. If this is your aim, you can’t go wrong with white or cream on the upper half to blend seamlessly with the ceiling. Dulux White MistDulux Grey PaintLight Gray PaintGrey LightWarm GreyCrown Paint ColoursNeutral Paint ColorsInterior Paint ColorsDulux Paint Colours Neutral These are big roles to play, so your humble hallway deserves to be dressed in its very best! I consent to receiving the personalized newsletter from Dulux, to be informed about AkzoNobel products (and services), including from other AkzoNobel Group companies. Dulux Easycare Matt is the solution, with unique stain repellent technology to repel liquid spills and make them super easy to wash away. A dark hallway can make the entrance feel cramped and uninviting. If you'd like to know more about how we use your personal data, please read our privacy statement. AkzoNobel can contact me through E-mail, Mail, SMS, Apps, Social Media or though other communication channels provided by me.