Does Grand Wailea Maui Resort have an airport shuttle? This is the hotel you picture when you dream about your ultimate Hawaiian vacation. Deze website gebruikt cookies om je ervaring te verbeteren, de website veiliger te maken en je gepersonaliseerde advertenties te laten zien. - Bekijk 8.144 reizigersbeoordelingen, 5.461 onthullende foto's en goede aanbiedingen voor Grand Wailea Maui Resort, op Tripadvisor. I've been meaning to post this for sometime, but I sort of got distracted when everything seemed to stop from COVID19 just a couple of weeks after we returned from our middle Son's wedding in Maui. The waterpark set the standard for other resorts. It even offers daily tours. The staff was super friendly. II used all of the Hilton Honors points I had accumulated over the past few years, but it was well worth it and exactly what I'd hoped for when I used the points! What food & drink options are available at Grand Wailea Maui Resort? Which popular attractions are close to Grand Wailea Maui Resort? This is the hotel you picture when you dream about your ultimate Hawaiian vacation. Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. Hotels near Aqualani Beach and Ocean Recreation, Hotels near Aha'Aina Wailea, A Grand Wailea Luau. Does Grand Wailea Maui Resort have any great views? Gastenkamers bevatten een flatscreen-tv en je kunt bij Grand Wailea Maui eenvoudig gebruikmaken van gratis internet. The kids club is nice with a movie theatre and. Welke eet- en drinkopties zijn beschikbaar bij Grand Wailea Maui Resort? 1.7 km from Wailea. Bezit of beheert u deze gelegenheid? The "included" breakfast is a plate of fruit. If you only want to escape and not go out much, there are shops with about everything you might need from clothes to even a Drug Store where you can pick up that Sun Screen you forgot to pack. Just look up my username on the popular video site. There are more places to choose from in the Wailea area. Yes, it conveniently offers a business centre, meeting rooms, and a banquet room. Conveniently located restaurants include Honolulu Cookie Company, Lappert's Ice Cream, and Lobby Lounge at Four Seasons Resort Maui. It even offers daily tours. It's easy to forget you're at a resort. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. What are some of the property amenities at Grand Wailea Maui Resort? Some of the more popular amenities offered include a swimup bar, a pool, and an on-site restaurant. We would gladly stay there again! It even offers daily tours. Er is voor extra gemak een parkeerplaats beschikbaar voor gasten. Now $674 (Was $̶1̶,̶1̶2̶4̶) on Tripadvisor: Grand Wailea Maui Resort, Wailea. Hotels near Aqualani Beach and Ocean Recreation, Hotels near Aha'Aina Wailea, A Grand Wailea Luau. The staff was super friendly. It is a beautiful complex, with several excellent food restaurants ranging from daily Brunch options, to very. The access to the club lounge is really the main benefit of upgrading to the Napua Terrace.