Parenting Pod has been certified as a trustworthy parenting and mental health resource. I bought it when my son was almost six months old. Also both are high-quality car seats intended for children up to 120 lbs and 57″. “We have had this car seat for almost a year now. It’s ideal for babies that weigh between 4 and 120lb. This car seat does have a handle, but it’s not a carrying handle – it’s an easy-adjust handle, used to raise or lower the 10-position headrest and harness straps. We have shortly-reviewed Graco SlimFit and Graco … Click here to see today’s best price from Amazon on the Graco 4Ever. It’s the model that comes with InRight Latch, Rapid Remove cover and Dual Cup Holder but It’s indeed usually offered at the higher price. She's also not above a good poop story, because all parents have them. You don’t have to worry about that since you can find that later at very affordable price. Weight: The SlimFit weighs less than 20 pounds, while the 4Ever is around 25. The Graco Nautilus is an excellent 3-in-1, but it’s not rear-facing car seat. All the features you need to keep your baby happy and protected. Chicco KeyFit 35 Review: How Good Is This New Car Seat? In Safety aspect, Graco SlimFit also have passed the side impact test and peak crash tested to make sure that It’s safe for your child. Long story short, the company is the epitome of practical, dependable, and quality baby products. To use the Prias (both the 70 and 85) from birth, you’ll need a special infant insert (with the Pria 85, you may need to fork out extra money), At the other end of the spectrum, children outgrow the Pria seats when they hit 52″, instead of Graco’s 57″. When the time comes to choose a car seat for your new baby, you can understandably feel a little confused – there’s just so much choice out there! However, like the Symphony seats, the Evenflo SafeMax shows no sign of any easy installation or harness adjustment systems. Graco SlimFit is already completed with Simply Safe Adjust Harness System that can adjust the headrest and harness with one motion so you can be sure that It’s proper fit. It is the only 4-stage car seat which you can use from the day your baby is born until age 9! Both of Britax’s ClickTights have an advantage over the 4Ever 4-in-1 convertible car seat: the ClickTight easy installation system, which pretty much beats every other system on the market. CPST Picks: The 7 Best and Safest Infant Car Seats of 2020, Experts Pick: The Safest & Best Convertible Car Seat of 2020. You can get 3-in-1 car seat that you can use for years with your baby. Since the car seat is not meant to be taken in and out of the car, it does not have a base. The head cushion may not provide enough support to prevent your baby’s head from slumping forward. Graco 4ever is also completed with Simply Safe Adjust Harness System and 10-position headrest that make it easy to adjust the headrest and harness together as your child’s growth. Hi, I'm Balint, founder of this website. Chana Roberts is a mom and a product tester for Parenting Pod. Easy to read level indicators let you know that you have correctly installed the car seat when using the rear-facing position, and the no-rethread ‘Simply Safe’ harness system is adjusted with the headrest and is very easy to use. Should you buy it while it’s still out there? The Diono Radian R120’s specifications are similar to the RXT’s: 5 lbs minimum (the 4Ever can fit babies from 4 lbs), rear-facing up to 45 lbs (as compared to the Graco’s 40 lbs), and forward-facing up to 80 lbs (compared to 65 lbs). We’ve established that all three models serve the very same purpose. Some Graco 4ever’s colors are also not very breathable. The 4Ever easily transitions from a rear-facing baby car seat, to a forward facing 5 point harness seat for toddlers, to a high back booster seat for older children, and finally to a backless booster seat for children up to the age of 10, so you really get your money’s worth with this car seat. They are both convertible car seats that offer longevity, safety, and comfort for your little one, but as with any car seats, you have to expect that there are some differences that are hard to ignore. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Parenting Pod is a registered trademark of Young Enterprises. Other colors include the black- and white-striped Studio, light gray and black Matrix, bright pink and black Azalea, red and light gray Cougar, and teal and light gray Basin. The Extend2Fit has several niceties that I like, such as an extendable panel which provides extra leg room, but it lacks one important feature: The car seat can’t be used as a belt-positioning booster. The seat can be converted from a rear to a forward-facing position to basically match your child’s growth stage. This type of car seat is designed for babies from birth up until around 35lbs. While If We look at those two convertible car seats from the price perspective, We can find that Graco 4ever is offered at the higher price. A Review. Compare the Radian RXT and the 4Ever all-in-one car seat on Amazon. It does *not* convert to a backless booster: even the 4Ever’s maximum weight limit for use in high-back booster mode is 100 lbs. Care for the two seats is similar, as is the ease of headrest and harness adjustment and LATCH installation. Graco Slimfit - All-in-One seat grows with your child from 5-100 lb, rear- to forward-facing and becomes a belt-positioning booster; save space in your back seat with unique rotating cup holders ... Graco Graco 4Ever vs Milestone Chicco, Graco Graco 4Ever vs Chicco Nextfit Graco Graco Aire3 vs City Mini. It can be the only car seat you will ever need and that’s a huge deal for any family. Which of them is the better choice? Compare the 4Ever all in one car seat and Chicco NextFit on Amazon. Where should you order Graco 4ever? Last Modified On: September 30, 2020 The struggle to choose between The Graco Milestone Vs 4ever can easily be ended by this detailed side by side comparisons. Required fields are marked *. You can view the video I did find here – but bear in mind that I don’t know the credentials of the mom who made it. When can my child be faced forward in the Nuna Rava? The Graco “warning” labels on the car seat can get hot when the car seat is in the sun for long periods of time. In case you can’t read the entire article and would rather cut to the chase, go with Extend2Fit. We bought these car seats last summer, and they still look brand new (minus the food crumbs that we constantly have to vacuum out lol).