The exclusive GXL Commuter scooter from GOTRAX. On a single charge, the 36V lithium-ion battery offers 12 miles of range. Coupled with a 250w motor and air-filled tyres, this scooter is designed to deliver a smooth riding experience every time. We offer a full support service with FREE lifetime telephone technical advice and stock standard parts. One of the reasons that I got the scooter was because of the 15mph top speed, now I'm figuring out that there is no second gear. A replacement/refund if deemed damaged beyond repair. Gotrax GXL V2 Range. While anyone can have fun on the GXL Version 2, we made this electric scooter for adults and it can support a weight of up to 100kg. According to their service center, newer versions of the GXL V2 don’t have the second gear. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Smarthlon GOTRAX GXL Trottinette électrique Pliable, Adulte, avec Pneus Gonflés de 8,5 '', Vitesse Maximale de 25 km/h, portée de 20 km Scooter électrique avec éclairage et … Gotrax GXL V2 250W 36v Lithium Black Folding Adult Electric Scooter New In! Approx. Electric Scooters are fun for all people big or small, young or old, fast or slow; There is a scooter out there for everyone! How come they advertised 15mph top speed if they didnt add a second gear? gear would allow him to go even faster. The Gotrax GXL features a lever-activated holding frame which makes its portable design convenient for people on the go. Gotrax GXL V2 250W 36v Lithium Black Folding Adult Electric Scooter. Please consider these requirements before purchasing the item. Also supposed to have pre-slimed tires ... although I cannot verify that my tires came pre-slimed (how do I check?). Commercial use is prohibited. You are not trading in durability and function for style - the GXL electric scooter comes with a fortified frame and specially designed features. The other thing is that the headlight stopped working so I’m wondering if it may be something in the electronics in the handlebar. A mechanically able person will be required to carry out the assembly and long-term maintenance of this product. As standard, this model requires partial assembly. Electric Scooters are ridden standing up and have 2 inline wheels for maximum speed, size and portability. Please contact us as soon as possible if any damage, fault occurs with your item within your warranty period. While anyone can have fun on the GXL Version 2, we made this electric scooter for adults and it can support a weight of up to 100kg. It seemed to confuse riders and isn't really as useful as thought. Continue to browse if you're happy with our Privacy & Cookie Policy. Featuring 8.5” air-filled tyres that easily ride over bumps and cracks in streets and pavements. FREE Shipping by Amazon. Newer manufactured scooters will come without this. Totally agree. Limitations – Misuse. Age Suitability is to be used as a guide only, with responsibility for use solely at the discretion of parents or guardians. The Air filled tyres absorb the shock of bumpy roads and the folding frame makes it easy to store at your destination. We will look at sending a replacement part to fix the issue but if a part will not resolve the problem then we will offer a return of the vehicle for a fix. 2.1. The GXL is a high powered scooter with a boosted 250w motor with a 36v battery, giving up to 15 mph for a distance of up to 12 miles. 2.2. Featuring 8.5&rdquo air-filled tyres that easily ride over bumps and cracks in streets and pavements. In the event of any goods delivered by us being damaged in transit, or failing to match the items ordered by you, then you should notify us promptly. 3.5 If any item is returned to us in a non-saleable condition, we have the right to reduce your refund up to the full purchase price. The speed on this scooter will be displayed in the kph unit instead of mph. Then I got here and got some info, but then figured out that there was no second gear. Unless otherwise stated this product is not designed for Motocross, Mini or BMX tracks and such use will invalidate the warranty. There aren’t multiple gears like you’d find in a car transmission or a bike’s drivetrain. The Gotrax GXL V2 Electric Scooter scooter is a fantastic means of transportation and has been designed with commuters in mind. But you’re not trading in durability and function for style - the GXL electric scooter comes with a fortified frame as standard. We use independent couriers in order to deliver goods to you a quickly and efficiently as possible. So pretty much, I looked on the web after finding out that my GXL V2 wouldnt switch gears after holding the red button down for 3 seconds. Is this the future of commuting! We want you to be entirely satisfied with every purchase made from us and we aim to offer you excellent quality, value and service at all times. I'm guessing that it could be something in the handlebar not making a great connection. All refunds will be repaid into the same account from which payment was made. $248.00 $ 248. Please choose this option at checkout. 00 $299.99 $299.99. Please contact us to discuss your requirements. They were pretty responsive to me and send out a new handlebar to fix the headlight problem. New In! I just received my new Gotrax Rival (the box says GXL V2, and it looks to be the 2020 edition) yesterday (6/25/2020) and can verify that it only has one "gear". The GXL is GoTrax’s most powerful scooter yet with a boosted 250 watt motor and a 36v battery, speeding it up to 25km/hr for a distance of up to 15-20km. Watch out world! Please note that if a replacement is given this may be a refurbished item if the vehicle returned is used. Gotrax GXLV2 250W 36v Lithium Black Folding Adult Electric Scooter, Interest Free Credit available on Selected Items, Hand-Brake Double Regenerative Braking System, 3 Second Ride to Carry, or Carry to Ride Ready. Again, various factors may affect the range that includes rider weight, cold temperature, top speed, frequent stops, and hills. If you don’t have a second gear, and can’t go 15 MPH, just contact their service center. As it is, the scooter can get going about 15 MPH, but not sure if a 2nd (or 3rd?) After 5 miles still had 2 bars remaining. You seem to be using the scooter handlebar controls correctly. We do offer a FREE support line where our mechanics will diagnose problems and help you source any required parts, but you will be required to fit those parts and assist in the diagnosis. Did you know we can store your items for delivery until after the 5th of December? Hoping for many more on the Gotrax. You can view your estimated delivery time by either clicking the “Click Here to Check Delivery Costs” button, or by using the “Estimate Delivery Costs” button in the checkout. The cost of returning the item is yours to bear. Electric scooters are the folding, stand-up variety - a grown-up version of the kick scooters you may have used as a kid. And the items will be sent by economy service and can take up to 7 working days. 3.3 Once we have received the item/s back you will receive a full refund or an exchange for credit for the amount paid. Any product with free delivery will only include the free service within mainland England. The GXL’s reinforced frame allows it to support riders up to 100kg. You should check your order carefully when it is delivered to you. Standard 12 Month Manufacturing Defect Warranty. Incorrect assembly, maintenance or parts installation including collision damage will invalidate the warranty. Only 5 minutes to complete with an instant decision! One good day. Use 1st gear for a comfortable 10mph ride, or kick it into second gear and get the full 15mph performance. CANCELLATION AND RETURNS POLICY ONLINE AND OVER THE PHONE ONLY. A revolution is on the way - and Electric Scooters are leading it!