Watch the commercial, share it with friends, then discover more great GNC TV commercials on iSpot.tv The store is offering select multivitamins starting at $9.99. Great pay, benefits, and culture. .

You may unsubscribe at any time. How is iSpot helping partners disrupt their industries? Are you thinking about that ? Also, that fist shake in the eBay commercial. You can connect with GNC on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Pinterest or by phone at 1-800-235-4963. It could have also been that Walmart spot, where she proves she can spell "hobo" on a calculator. The latest thought leadership, blog posts, announcements and press mentions, Connect with iSpot.tv at these industry events. Measure, optimize, and plan your TV against business outcomes. Sign up to track 44 nationally aired TV ad campaigns for GNC, a Super Bowl advertiser. A lot of [the material] is totally bananas, but some of it is more grounded, and still silly. I've been really focused on "Couple Time ," but I'm also working on a feature with another writing partner. As of now, I'm not associated too strongly with one brand, or one specific product, so it hasn't been a problem. I don't necessarily want to go the ["Saturday Night Live"] route, but I look up to them so much.

Ms. Rachel: The "That's too small to be a real puppy" line form the Toyota Venza commercial was mine. Analytics and insight reports about the TV advertising world, One A Day VitaCraves Gummies TV Spot, 'Let's Do More', Nature's Way Alive! - So much of the time, those focus on the competitive aspects of being in a relationship, or the obstacles within a relationship, and we're like, "Wait, aren't you supposed to be on same team?" You never know what to expect from them.

Which is your favorite? TV marketing doesn't need to be in a silo. I feel lucky they've kept me around. It's been awesome. Plug in TV to the rest of your data and marketing stack. Ms. Rachel: For the longest time, I was auditioning, getting called back, and I had a long string of things not going my way. Ms. Rachel: Actually, my dream is to do Sean Connery singing "Good King Wenceslas," the Christmas carol.

I'm learning so much being in that environment. and it's made up of all girls. Submissions without photos may not be accepted. - And also, I've now done four spots with the same director [Mr. Aselton, for Toyota, eBay, Walmart and Dish Network], so part of why I'm booking so many is because I'm working with the same people. Actually, it could have been a bunch of others, too. Maybe I'll never book a commercial." I've gotten to do such cool spots. - 4 days 21 hours ago. I feel like I can wrap my head around that . Plug in TV to the rest of your data and marketing stack. That was most dialogue-heavy, too. Ad Age : So far, which spot do you think has given you the most to "do" as an actor? Be in the know of how your TV Ad is performing. Ad Age : Large national TV campaigns aren't easy for actors to book.

Casting directors don't necessarily want a more recognizable commercial face. Submissions should come only from the actors themselves, their parent/legal guardian or casting agency. They've consistently been really funny, and I've worked with really great directors who have given me the freedom to improvise and pitch lines, some of which have even made it. It's all going really well. Please be aware that our site is best experienced with Ad Blockers turned off. Are you surprised at how you've managed to land not just one, but so many? Although she does an excellent English accent on the commercials, she is actually an American actress, who has been on …

Ms. Rachel: Thank you! Competition for GNC includes Force Factor, One A Day, Nugenix, Centrum, Usana and the other brands in the Health & Beauty: Vitamins & Supplements industry. Ms. Rachel: I'm on sketch team there once a month. There are all these brilliant, hilarious people, and I get to surround myself with them. Last year, I certainly didn't expect what happened, but now it's something I'm keeping in mind. Ms. Rachel: I do mostly comedy, and it tends to be a subtler comedy. 2 hours 19 min ago, By Sometimes, they want a lesser known person. 1 hour 14 min ago, By . Ad Age caught up with Ms. Rachel to discuss her recent commercial success, her comedy icons and how she'll know when it's time to move on from adland. Ad Age : What do you think it is that endears you to casting agents and marketers? Allyn Rachel: It's been unbelievable.

', GNC Peptiva TV Spot, 'Best Sleep of Your Life'. GNC TV Commercial, 'Coaches: Multivitamins' Ad ID: 2717839 15s 2020 ( Inactive ) SHOW MORE. Train Well. the List Goes On, The top 5 most creative brand ideas you need to know about right now, Watch: 'Antebellum' directors Gerard Bush and Christopher Renz on fusing politics and creativity, Watch the newest commercials on TV from Progressive, Tide, TikTok and more, Hershey places its main U.S. media account into review, As Domino's parts ways with CPB, a look back at their 13 years of innovative ideas, What Facebook needs in its next CMO—and it's not a savior who will change everything, How to plan ads for an uncertain Super Bowl: just assume it’s happening, Influencer marketing bounces back strong as pandemic lingers, Ballot bubbles silence Trump in humorous ads from Biden campaign, Papa John Schnatter claims to have damaging recording of Laundry Service execs, Watch the #OnlyTheYoung political ad with a Taylor Swift soundtrack that’s blowing up right now, Watch ‘Covey Spreader,’ conservative PAC The Lincoln Project’s ‘insane,’ comedic anti-Trump ad, Etsy's new ads will have you crying over your handmade holiday presents, Domino’s drops CPB for WorkInProgress, and brands brace for election day: Monday Wake-Up Call, - Read additional free articles each month, - Comment on articles and featured creative work, - Get our curated newsletters delivered to your inbox. My training has been such a helpful tool in coming up with weird stuff on the fly, and pulling things out of my brain. Watch, interact and learn more about the songs, characters, and celebrities that appear in your favorite GNC TV Commercials. Of course, Ms. Rachel has grander plans for that concept. So, I'm surprised and thrilled it has gone on as long as it has already. Submit ONCE per commercial, and allow 48 to 72 hours for your request to be processed.

- We’re hiring! In the past 30 days, GNC has had 386 airings and earned an airing rank of #1,354 with a spend ranking of #1,383 as compared to all other advertisers. It's called "The Get Go!" But it would need to be a very accurate version.

This is one of Deanna Meske's first commercials in her acting career, it's for GNC. Please include at least one social/website link containing a recent photo of the actor. The latest thought leadership, blog posts, announcements and press mentions, Connect with iSpot.tv at these industry events. No one necessarily wants to see all the same people all time. - This site covers TV commercials and can identify a particular actor in a commercial. I thought, "Maybe this is never going happen. - 2 days 23 hours ago, By Ann-Christine Diaz They're so brave, they do such risky, weird stuff. So we've developed that into a web series, and taken that idea and developed it into pilot, and we've been pitching it around. Ad Age : Speaking of improv, you're a product of the famous Upright Citizens Brigade. Ms. Rachel graduated from NYU's Tisch School of Dramatic Arts in, and has been a student and regular player at Upright Citizens Brigade Theater in Los Angeles since 2009.

You probably first saw her last year picking at her parents' social lives in that biting Toyota Venza spot. If you have a TV, you've probably seen Allyn Rachel's deadpan brand of wide-eyed, plucky humor in commercials from some of the biggest marketers in the business. She appeared in a couple of commercials for Gamefly and Vegas.com after, but it wasn't until 2011 that commercial casting agents -- and director Matt Aselton, with whom she has now worked on …

You never know, it's not like a regular TV job where you can be in 4,000 things and everybody is great with that . It's adorable. Ad Age : Which one are you most recognized for? See the positions. See the positions. She's also found time to develop a web series called "Couple Time " with her real-life boyfriend of eight years, Patrick Carlyle, which bills itself as the web's chronicle of "weird stuff couples do when no one else is around." I love Amy Poelher. Drink Well. Ad Age : There's a lot of commercial interest in you these days. TV Spot, 'More' Song by Michael Franti & Spearhead, Lil Critters Gummy Vitamins TV Spot, 'Kids Love 'Em', GNC TV Spot, 'We'll Help You Get Your Goal On: Eat, Keto & Slim', GNC TV Spot, 'We'll Help You Get Your Goal On'.

It's the same girl in all those ads. 1 hour 45 min ago, By GNC says that at its stores, coaches like this employee are always available to help you get your goal on. We’re hiring! Ms. Rachel: I love Kristin Wigg.