Got in my Birkin, so I’m finna tweak now I put my whole hood on the map, I feel like the shit, huh (Shit, yeah) Lil Tjay I'm cashing out money to make a hoe strip Eight I’m with the shits My little bro on the run Swear it ain’t no tryna sleep now Intro I don’t give a fuck, she might think I love her Chorus: Lil Tjay Cashing out money, fucking on your bitch Nigga run up, he get hit down

Tell these niggas clear the streets (When the liquor get up in me) I can’t do what I want, nah bruh, that's a load of crap We buy out the bar, we buy out the club [Hook: King Shiv]

And if y'all don't fuck with us, then we don't fuck with y'all either, I'm talking 1 shot, 2 shots, 3 shots, 4

Chorus It don’t matter, I got bitches lined up anyway Sentence on cases Started off 4k, I’m running real hard, that lil’ youngin a beast now

Why you all up on my piece now?

Get lit (get lit) When I spot her next, imma curve on that bitch I pull up in city, yeah, it’s worth the trip We gunnin’ more, so get down (Boom, boom, boom) I’m feeling lit (Boom) Y'all hoes just drink and drive, my woman just drink and fly I’m just young and I’m lit, nah, I’m just young and I’m lit, huh I blew a half a ticket up in Izzy floodin’ out the wrist, huh (Wrist, yeah) Juggin’, ain’t no time to sleep now

See the foreigns on my feet now I'm cashing out money to make a hoe strip Yeah, I’m feeling lit

Pyroman See me in traffic, I’m shutting the streets down Times change, I’m the wave, haters on the page tryna steal the drip now (Suck a dick)

Choose one of the browsed Check It Everyday We Gettin Lit lyrics, get the lyrics and watch the video.

I’m cashing out while I fuck with your bitch Got a black, AMX, I left home, no Visa I got some drillers, they dumb They see the babas is deep The dancing got me bit too thirsty, need a sip

[Verse 3: Izuuuzu]

Took a few losses, but I’m on my feet now Night just got me fucked up, now my legs got the cramp

I’m so lit when she bounce on me

Yeah, my buddies an' me are goin' muddin' down on Blue Hole Road. If you get money, go invest in some guns Intro Getting Lit Lyrics: Woo, woo, woo!

In the form!

I’m finna tweak now, I’m going dumb

An' Granny's getting' lit, she's headin' out to bingo.

I put my whole hood on the map, I feel like the shit (Shit) I said you already know, You see I started from nothing and made it up outta the hood Oh, oh, oh oh

I’m cashing out while I fuck with your bitch Hustle till i ball (ball), get money till i die (die) I’m cashing out while I fuck with your bitch

Related artists: Everyday sunday, Lit, It lives, it breathes, МЫ (we), It boys!, It dies today, It prevails, It's alive We gunnin’ more, so get down, Verse 1: Lil Tjay You know, you know, we let it rip when we got the money... Let it roll if we got the gas. Lyrics, Letra: I'm cashing out money to make a hoe strip Hot Sauce - YNW BSlime ft. Lil Tjay Lyrics, Letra: One Day The Only Butterflies Left Will Be In Your Chest As You March Towards Your Death. Lyrics to 'Get Lit' by Ludacris. I put a three-five in the ‘Wood, higher than a bitch (Bitch, yeah) I’m getting lit, yeah, I’m up with my clique

Oh, oh Yeah, I’m feeling lit I put a three-five in a ‘Wood, higher than a bitch, huh Yeah, I’m feeling lit, ooh. Walk around, I keep a drum Its wood in the whip the wood like a wood shop We gunnin’ more, so get down (Boom, boom, boom) I’m so lit when she bounce on me

Nigga, you ain’t real, you a punk / Yeah, Izuuuzu / It's King Shiv / The bitch so bad and I know that she ratchet / She want the money, but tonight there’s no budget / I hit that booty and I know I’m feeling lit (Boom)

Drama Relax – Your Love Ft. Tory Lanez & Lil Tjay. Tell them niggas if it’s beef, we ain’t duckin’, we ain’t layin’ low I'm cashing out money to make a hoe strip Eighty-three shooters, you don’t wanna reach now

Times change, I’m the wave, haters on the page tryna steal the drip now (Suck a dick) [Instrumental Break] (Oh, stand on it.) Gwood on my back We gunnin’ more, so get down (Boom, boom, boom)

Really got me thinking ain't no such thing as a good cop

Bro just came home, he did a couple years I’m so lit when she bounce on me Only The Team - Rvssian, Lil Mosey & Lil Tjay Lyrics, Letra: I blew a half a ticket up in Izzy floodin’ out the wrist, huh (Wrist, yeah)

I’m just young and I’m lit, nah, I’m just young and I’m lit, huh

Nah nah, fuck that, Imma chuck my damn phone away It gets wild, yeah, but that's the way we get down, In a Hicktown. Talking ‘bout drip, I’m fly as a bitch Got cake and women blowing like everyday is my b-day, We be getting mighty bold (When the liquor get up in her) Yeah, boy, you gettin' that T-Pain and Aoki (Gucci) All of y'all tryna do our shit, you just soundin' like karaoke (Huh?) Empty the clip They see us gettin’ lit in every function

Nigga run up, he get hit down (Boom) They see us gettin’ lit in every function Long as y'all gettin' lit (Yeah) Yellow Claw gettin' lit (Ha) Long as y'all gettin' lit, let's go [Gucci Mane:] It's Gucci Mane in this bitch, and yeah, it's lit, hella lit … No peace in the streets I’m just young and I’m lit now, I’m just young and I’m lit They see the barbers are deep Lyrics width="640" height="825" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0">. Opps in the party, then they gotta go letras2.com Skrrt skrrt, got the whole crew in my whip, yeah "Champagne Night" was re-worked by Lady Antebellum and Shane McAnally from Madeline Merlo's song "I'll Drink to That" which she debuted during the Season 2 premiere of NBC's "Songland" on 04/13/2020. Mix soda, with the syrup, we be leaning like the Tower of Pisa She be on my lap, smoking on the hookah Neighborhood call me the plug of the plug Copyright: Writer(s): Ronnie Jackson, Marcos Enrique Palacios, Christopher Bridges, Ernest Clark Lyrics Terms of Use. Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: When the liquor get up in me

I’m from a block where you better know somebody that slide or you better not come I put a three-five in the ‘Wood, higher than a bitch (Bitch, yeah)

Get lit (get lit) ‘Cause when we catch these niggas, shit ain’t a joke

Verse 1

Getting lit, yeah, she rubbing on my dick Intro

She call me for special ops, I told her that's my Call of Duty, 18 Non-Traditional Yet Perfect Wedding Songs, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, POPULAR SONG: Travis Scott feat.

I’m feeling high as shit, but bro, just keep on rolling up the dope Niggas weren’t really for me Platinum plaques, three Grammy's I'm cashing out money to make a hoe strip Learned from my mistakes I be getting’ lit, bitches on my dick My little bro on the run I’m just young and I’m lit, nah, I’m just young and I’m lit, huh These haters want my paper and the snakes is out to get me I’m getting lit, yeah, I’m up with my clique I’m finna tweak now, I’m going dumb All the haters talkin’ shit, they might need a smack

Roll me a spliff

Walk around, I keep a drum Woo, woo, woo!

I'm cashing out money to make a hoe strip I don’t give a fuck, I might get her number

We gunnin’ more, so get down, Talking ’bout drip, I’m fly as a bitch [Hook: King Shiv] Yeah, I’m feeling lit With a bad bitch, I be kissin’ more than lip, yeah

'Bout the wait He getting low, blue and white catch him, he done

I’ma keep dropping the heat Gettin Lit By Lil Tjay. Niggas weren’t ready for me

Bein' in the hood with no escape I’m cashing out while I fuck with your bitch. I’m getting lit, yeah, I’m up with my clique Any means, get a bag When I get her text, imma curve on that shit Ananda – Lua em Sagitário ft. Carol e Vitoria, Raí Saia Rodada, Matheus & Kauan – Som No Talo. I put a three-five in the ‘Wood, higher than a bitch, huh I’m so lit when she bounce on me

Mmm, dream that I had (JTK)

Shawty want clout, like get off my dick Most of the niggas I’m beefin’ with broke [Intro: King Shiv & Izuuuzu] We gunnin’ more, so get down I bet you don't like all the heat that I pack I been drinking so much liquor, need a uber Swear I been up for twenty-four hours When I ain’t be doin’ shit, I be making tracks

I don’t care, you can lick on my sack

Roll me a spliff Niggas better get off my meat 83 shooters, you don’t wanna reach now And her man want her back, but I won't give the bitch How you doin'?

Then a grand to a milli, nigga really what's good Intro: YSN Flow

Lotta bitches, gotta fuck the rest another day A hundred niggas with me, but I ain’t worried, bitch, I got the pole Yeah, Izuuuzu

A titans like Tennessee but she chiefing like Kansas City Intro

Merlo told about it, "The members of Lady Antebellum were so kind and gracious, and Shane was a dream come true to work with.I loved every minute of being a part of that show." We gunnin’ more, so get down (Boom, boom, boom)

I wish I been saw the shit that I see now But still, he be gripping on it, tryna blow

There are 60 lyrics related to Check It Everyday We Gettin Lit. She be sliding down that pole (When the liquor get up in her)

The bitch so bad and I know that she ratchet So when i leave this bitch i'm taking everything with me Yeah, I’m feeling lit, ooh, Chorus: Lil Tjay Took a few losses but I’m on my feet now

I'll be all up in my zone (When the liquor get up in me) Gettin' Lit Lyrics: (Verse One) / Last night I was getting lit with my girl / I told her that I love her and she is my world / I wanna save up and by my baby a pearl / When I'm with her, she makes me But still he be grippin’ on it, tryna blow Intro: Lil Tjay

I’m from a block where you better know somebody to slide

Tell them niggas if it’s beef, we ain’t duckin’, we ain’t layin’ low I’m so lit when she bounce on me And she gon' pull up with no clothes on that rack And my Lamborghini Aventador sneak it on the block

How many shots to hit the motherfucking floor Intro: Lil Tjay Yeah! Chain on my neck, and your hoe in my lap Nigga, you ain’t real, you a punk We all up in the mansion house, we gettin lit, gettin lit yeah All my niggas rich as fuck, we rich as fuck Always pullin deep too, we need them drugs, yeah I do what I want now, cause I'm rich too, yeah I do what I want now, I love my lifestyle, yeah I know a couple crazy kids, cut their wrists I know a couple crazy kids, that's with the shits When the liquor get up in me

No loyalty, that's the green ... Ice Cold - Lil Tjay Lyrics, Letra: See me in traffic, I’m shutting the streets down

Lil Tjay. She be shaking it for daddy (When the liquor get up in her)

Empty the clip

Got Js on my feet, 68 on my back Opps in the party, then they gotta go