'As soon as I hit him in the chin I thought "f***": Wales No... Wonder wings: Springbok pair Cheslin Kolbe and Makazole... SCRUM'S THE WORD: Wales to get royal seal of approval with... 'She would want the best for me, so I know I am where she... Arsenal's Mikel Arteta reacts to win against Manchester United, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer reacts to loss against Arsenal, Leeds United manager speaks following defeat to Leicester, Mourinho: Bale doesn't yet have 90 minutes of PL action in his legs, Premier League football to continue under second lockdown, Neymar hilariously jumps out of his chair after a Halloween prank, Jose Mourinho pleased with Gareth Bale's 'intelligent' play, CCTV shows UFC star Jon Jones chasing away a suspected burglar, Klopp talks about injury boost with Naby ahead of Champions League tie, Pep Guardiola gives press conference ahead of Olympiacos match, Alexander-Arnold: The goals conceded to Villa were a wake up call, Brighton boss downplays VAR controversy during Tottenham match. Footage filmed at Hensol Castle Park shows Sam leading a blind-folded Gabby to the venue's lake, before the surroundings are unveiled and he gets down on one knee to pop the question. When you subscribe we will use the information you provide to send you these newsletters. Gatland Snr will coach the old invitational side against Wayne Pivac's Wales at the Principality Stadium. Head coach Gatland's wife Trudi and daughter Gabby are also out in Japan, and Gabby's fiancé Sam joined Wales at their training ground too. Head coach Gatland's wife Trudi and daughter Gabby are also out in Japan, and Gabby's fiancé Sam joined Wales at their training ground too. "I'm heading back [...] for a couple of weeks to get away. Earlier in the day Wales new-recruit Owen Lane received his World Cup cap from Prince Charles. She said: "He's the most selfless person I know. It's really cool, I'm really enjoying it. "No words can describe how happy I am that I get to spend the rest of my life with you Sam. Sometimes they’ll include recommendations for other related newsletters or services we offer. The Prince of Wales is over in Japan for the enthronement of Emperor Naruhito, and joined Wales at their training session ahead of the semi-final match against South Africa. ", Gabby Gatland and her fiancé Sam got engaged a day after Wales' Grand Slam, Warren Gatland's daughter Gabby gets engaged after Wales' Six Nations Grand Slam, Koeman on Setien's words about Messi: Disagree. I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow. The club doesn't have money for his salary, Manchester City may offer Messi a pre - contract in January, Steve McLaren: Manchester United play one week at 10/10, the other at 4/10. Speaking at the Cardiff Bay Grand Slam celebrations, Gatland revealed he was to return to New Zealand this week after his wife Trudi flew back on Monday. Wales are believed to have sought permission from New Zealand boss Steve Hansen to allow him to train with them. "I just love coming home every day, he's just so happy and he's done my washing and put it on the end of my bed. Our. Hopefully, he will be up and running on Friday. Warren Gatland is busy preparing his Wales side for the World Cup semi-final on Sunday, George North looked in prime condition as he trained on on Wednesday afternoon in Tokyo, Wales take on South Africa with England or New Zealand awaiting them in the final. Leo is easy to be a leader, I see his ambitions every day, Barcelona won't even sign Alaba as a free agent. Sharing footage of the special moment on Instagram, Gabby wrote: "On the 17-03-19 my best friend got down on one knee and asked me to marry him. The comments below have not been moderated. Gabby has 3 jobs listed on their profile. Published: 09:36, 23 October 2019 | Updated: 14:54, 23 October 2019. Thiago Alcantara's father reveals PSG missed out to Liverpool in race to sign Spanish playmaker... so they signed his brother Rafinha instead! It goes my mum, then me, then [brother] Bryn, then dad. We are no longer accepting comments on this article. Gabby has been living with her Wales coach father in Cardiff for the past year while working for a law firm in the Welsh capital. Valencia will receive about 15 million euros, In the Chelyabinsk entrance there is a magic graffiti in honor of Liverpool. His foot required surgical repair, and this is the first time that Bryn has laced up his boots since then. After he leaves the Wales job, Gatland will coach the Barbarians against Wales in Cardiff late next month. Top club can't do that, Pochettino compared alli to Ronaldinho and Maradona: Charisma and talent make a player special, Atletico announced the transfer of Kondogbia. Aaron Shingler (centre) leads his team-mates through a number of drills in a tough session, Prince Charles made an appearance at training with Gatland and Alun Wyn Jones next to him. Gabby Gatland. Prince Charles turns up at Wales training session in Japan and presents Owen Lane with Rugby World Cup cap, Wales boss Ryan Giggs arrested on suspicion of assault as Man Utd legend released on bail, The FAW are aware of an allegation against Wales manager Giggs after an alleged incident on Sunday night, The team Wales should pick to face Ireland as Wayne Pivac must ponder the unthinkable, Wales boss Pivac was not afraid to ring the changes after Wales' dismal defeat in Paris but it did little to turn their fortunes around against Scotland, Huge names to be left out of Lions squad as Warren Gatland to name smallest party yet, Picking a Lions squad is always a difficult task, but with Warren Gatland publicly declaring his touring party is likely to be just 35-strong, some truly outstanding players won't be going, The key statement Brentford boss Thomas Frank got wrong and the 'marker' for Swansea City, Thomas Frank and Steve Cooper face off tonight for the first time since Brentford defeated Swansea City in last season's Championship play-off semi-finals, Wales boss Ryan Giggs denies allegations as former Manchester United player issues statement following assault arrest, The Wales manager is cooperating with Greater Manchester Police after being arrested on suspicion of actual bodily harm and assault, Ieuan Evans up against club stalwart in election for chairman as WRU set to announce Gareth Davies' successor, Former Wales skipper Ieuan Evans is up against long-serving club official Rob Butcher, How Taulupe Faletau has become a passenger in Wales' attack and what Wayne Pivac must change to solve the problem, For years, Faletau has been one of Wales' - and the British and Irish Lions' - greatest attacking weapons but he was largely ineffective during the 2020 Six Nations and Wayne Pivac should be concerned, The emerging Liverpool 'monster' who reportedly came close to signing for Swansea City, The Liverpool centre-back shined during the Anfield club's Premier League victory over West Ham United, just weeks after being strongly linked with a move to the Liberty Stadium, Wales confirm Ryan Giggs to be stood down as manager for upcoming internationals after arrest, Robert Page will take over in charge of the team for matches against USA, Ireland and Finland, the FAW has confirmed, Ryan Giggs set to stand down from Wales' three matches this month after assault allegations, Wales have three games this month, against the USA, Ireland and Finland, Pictures show police checkpoint in place as officers check essential travel reasons, The roads have been much quieter during the first week of the fire-break lockdown in Wales and on Monday officers were pulling drivers over on the A477 at St Clears, Cardiff Winter Wonderland replaced by Christmas at the Castle for 2020, The event will feature a 33m big wheel, an open-air ice walk, Victorian Santa tours and more running from next week until early January, 'Supply teacher tests positive for Covid-19 but continues teaching at Cardiff school', The supply teacher taught 150 pupils across five classes who are now self-isolating, Parents given lockdown fines after kids threw eggs and others held party at Halloween, Police have revealed details of the hundreds of complaints they received about Coronavirus lockdown breaches over the Halloween weekend, This Morning's Holly and Phil gobsmacked as Spin to Win caller answers phone in hospital, The This Morning hosts were stunned as caller Genevieve told them she was in pain but willing to continue playing, Woman stopped by police on 320-mile round trip from England Tier 3 area to visit horse in Wales, She was reported for a lockdown rules breach, Coronavirus deaths in Wales increase by 38% in a week, The ONS confirmed there were 65 deaths related to the virus in Wales for the week ending October 23 - a rise on 47 reported the previous week, 27-year-old woman killed in M4 bridge fall after having mental health consultation cancelled due to the coronavirus pandemic, An inquest into 'caring, smart and funny' Abigail Hussey's death heard how her body was found on the motorway after it was hit by a car, The roads have been much quieter during the first week of the fire-break lockdown in Wales, Controversial 'Ahhh Soul' billboard in Cardiff that features Kim Jong-un to be removed, The company behind the campaign that features North Korean leader Kim Jong-un has apologised, The FAW is aware of an allegation against Wales manager Giggs after an alleged incident on Sunday night, Police are hunting this man in connection with a hammer attack on a mum in front of her two children, Officers investigating the incident in Briton Ferry last week want to speak to David Voyce, aged 46, More than 1,250 coronavirus patients are now in Welsh hospitals just 9% below April peak, NHS chief executive Dr Andrew Goodall said it was the highest number of patients in hospital wards since April, Thirty more people die with Covid-19 at Cwm Taf health board hospitals to bring total to 99, Opposition parties have called for an inquiry into hospital-acquired infections in the health board, The new national coronavirus lockdown rules for Wales after the fire-break lockdown, First Minister Mark Drakeford has revealed details of what the coronavirus rules will be in Wales after the fire-break lockdown, New rules on exercise, sports and organised activities so far for Wales after fire-break, The rules affect local community gatherings and sports taking place indoors and outdoors after Wales' fire-break lockdown ends on November 9, Everything Mark Drakeford said about travel and holidays in Wales and abroad after the fire-break, It's good news for people who want to book a holiday within Wales from November 9. 6,719 Followers, 909 Following, 405 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from GG (@gabbygatland) Gatland's son Bryn (left) trained with Wales on Wednesday after recovering from a broken foot. And on Lane Jenkins added: 'He has only just got in. Gabby Gatland’s fiance Sam – a former New Zealand touch rugby player – also joined Bryn in running with Wales ahead of their biggest game since their 2011 World Cup semi-final loss to France.