And for more '80s silliness, check out the 25 Reasons We're Glad We Grew Up in the '80s. It keeps telling me to turn around, and every now and then it falls apart!

The 21 Most Awesome Lines from 80s Movies. "This is unacceptable and we must do better.". You must be an '80s kid. He's the same as he ever was, same as he ever was! Time definitely flies when you’re having the time of your life. Most people can’t say that. This message will self destruct. Happy 80th birthday. What did Arnold Schwarzenegger say when he was invited to a classical composers costume party? Below are 20 of our favorite examples. ORIGIN:The popular catchphrase said in almost every episode by Gary Coleman's character Arnold in the popular '80s TV show Diff'rnt Strokes. Here’s to many more fruitful years. Why would someone want to have a DeLorean as a second car? Not everyone can grow up in history's greatest decade. Can you believe that guy thinks he's a better, Why couldn't the Ghostbusters ever finish. You have set a high standard over the last 80 years that I aspire to reach. Enjoy your 80th birthday and preparing for the next chapter. Though catch phrases are often depicted as hacky or mocked as a low-brow form of comedy, no matter how witty they are, it's undeniable that they have the power to connect millions of people around a humorous phrase or observation. What do you call a special interest group devoted to getting Pac-Man elected to a political office? What did Darth Vader say when the record store employee told him they were out of George Michael albums? Everything else seems to speed up too. Why would someone want to have a DeLorean as a second car?

Enjoy your eighties, because you probably won’t remember much of them when you’re 90. send our content editing team a message here, 40 Ways to Say Thank You for Your Time and Effort, 40 Kind Ways to Say Thank You for Your Advice, The 50 Most Asked School Counselor Interview Questions with Answers, 40 Thank You for the Recognition Messages (via Email or Note), 50 Ways to Say Thank You for Thanksgiving Dinner, 40 Ways to Say Thank You for the Information (via Email), 40 Thank You Messages from a Teacher to a Student, The 50 Most Asked Chipotle Interview Questions with Answers, 40 Meaningful Thank You Notes to Give Your Mentor, 33 Best General Labor Resume Objective Statement Examples. As for the rest of you, don't feel bad if these jokes go over your head. You won't stop believing...in these one-liners. List of the greatest, most memorable, and most popular catch phrases from 80s. I can only hope to be as active and productive when I turn 80. Enjoy your special day! You don’t look as old as a 70-year-old who has aged 10 years. Enter your email address to get the best tips and advice. A lot can happen in 80 years. Way to go! You definitely wear 80 well. Reaching 80 is a great accomplishment, but you make it seem easy and effortless. Say what you will about Coleman, or catchphrases in general, but these moments were often the highlight of every episode. It's time to "banish" this common household item. If our cultural references don't always make sense, well, as that old saying goes, I guess you just had to be there. Turning 80 means you have made it beyond the average life expectancy. I can only hope to be as active and productive when I turn 80. What did the patient say when the doctor told him, "Your brain seems to have deleted all information about '80s music"? You have taught me so much in my life, but I know I have a lot more to learn from you. To discover more amazing secrets about living your best life, click here to sign up for our daily newsletter! What did the '80s tech employee say was wrong with the printer? Think you were cool without these? It might be time to find a different coffee shop. I bet you can’t believe you’re already 80. And now you kno…

The actual retail price of the... (The Price Is Right) 4. A-duh! What's your favorite 80s saying? We're not afraid of turning up the collar of our polo shirts and wearing some light blue eyeshadow. What kind of beer does Indiana Jones drink to reinforce his courage? You seem so young that I can honestly believe you’re turning 20 for the fourth time. I definitely can’t — you look and act so young for your age. You are the most active 80-year-old I know. Happy 80th birthday. They could drive it from time to time! It only took you 80 years to look so good, so happy and so young. You have experienced a lot. Arnold's Terminator character is at a police station and is told to wait for something. Turning 80 represents a great deal of knowledge and wisdom.

You are deserving of much honor for all that you have done in your 80 years. Hope your 80th birthday is a wonderful celebration of the amazing you. 1) “Be afraid. You are truly an awesome inspiration. How does David Byrne from Talking Heads look these days? If you have the best birthday you have ever had, then today will be better than at least 80 days of your life. You have a maturity beyond your years, despite your youthful looks. A number of these catch phrases have remained popular, or have undergone a renaissance in recent years. Live smarter, look better,​ and live your life to the absolute fullest. "I find your lack of 'Faith' disturbing.". Be very afraid.” – The Fly (1986).

This just goes to show that 80s quotes are more easily remembered if they are regularly repeated and resurfaced... so, by all means, feel free! 1. Those of us who grew up in the '80s look at the world a little differently than everybody else. You don’t look a day over your 70th birthday, let alone a decade.

Tears for Fears knew that EVERYBODY wants to rule the world. The key now is trying to remember it all. They say that wisdom is not measured in years, but there is a wealth of wisdom to be found in the 80 years that you have as experience. You are twice as old as a 40-year-old, which means you are twice the fun. Here is a look at some of the most valuable advice as it is shared by these centenarians. Vote for your favorite catch phrases from the 80s below. We laugh at things that might leave other people stone-faced. He drives a freaking car through the police station. We know the euphoria of Baby Jessica being rescued from the well, and the smug satisfaction of believing we helped solve world hunger by buying a "We Are the World" cassette single. Once you hit 80, time speeds up. We think "Born in the U.S.A." should be the national anthem and the Commodore 64 was the best computer money could buy—and sometimes, of course, we just want to shout, shout, let it all out. © 2020 Galvanized Media. Wishing you an absolutely amazing 80th birthday (amazing just like you). (The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air) 3. Sayings and catch phrases are a fixture in pop culture, and the generation that came of age during the 1980s should get a rush of nostalgia from revisiting these "pre-Internet memes" and jokes from 30 years ago or more. Here are 25 jokes guaranteed to put a smile on the face of anyone who came of age in the 1980s. There are those that attempt to teach through long speeches, but you have demonstrated your lessons in life simply by living yours over the last 80 years.

These tubular phrases are definitely best left in the past. (Inspector Gadget) 2.

25 Reasons We're Glad We Grew Up in the '80s. 3) “That’s why they call them crushes. You are the youngest 80-year-old I know. To celebrate this blessing, share in the joy with one of these great 80th birthday sayings. At your age, you no longer want to hear, “You look good for your age.” That’s not saying much at 80.

Bestlifeonline.com is part of the Meredith Health Group. It’s a good thing you’ve had 80 years to develop your sense of humor because I’m relying on you to say something funny. What did the '80s girl say when someone asked for her digits?

I was in here yesterday and you wouldn’t wait on me.

If they were easy, they’d call ’em something else.” – Sixteen Candles (1984). ORIGIN: A tagline for Wendy's fast food commercials in the 1980s, the question was posited to highlight the relative lack of beef in competing restaurant's burgers. Have you heard there's finally going to be a. Arriba! Andale! Lists about things you love—or at least remember—about history's most bodacious decade.

In case you haven't noticed, the '80s are back... again. The world is a better place because you are in it.

Al Pacino's delivery of the key line from Brian De Palma's "Scarface" remains a frequently parodied and iconic movie moment. Alvin!!! It was a pre-24/7-news fantasy world where cellphones weighed two pounds.