.fancybox-title {} #wsite-content h2, #wsite-content .product-long .product-title, #wsite-content .product-large .product-title, #wsite-content .product-small .product-title, .blog-sidebar h2 {} Historical Former abattoir worker Richard William Leonard, 24, was convicted by a Supreme Court jury last month of murdering New Zealander Stephen Dempsey by shooting Dolphins Leonard received two life sentences for his crimes, but Shipley was acquitted of Mr Bahmad’s murder and pleaded guilty to two charges of accessory to murder. October 2015 Boot and sunglasses of missing landscape gardener Stephen Dempsey found at Deep Creek Reserve in August 1994.Source:News Corp Australia, Cross bow butcher Richard Leonard tells detectives how he loves sharpening his $90 knife.Source:Channel 9, The double murders of Stephen Dempsey and Ezzedine Bahmad. Amazon _W = _W || {}; September 2015, Mentor, Captain Scully, Mr Dickens, The Renaissance Brothers series and Kip as well as my Journal, One of my readers sent me this image just before takeoff on his way to Hawaii! July 2016 Richard did graduate studies at the London Film School at Covent Garden. If any of my friends, Catholics or otherwise, asked me a tough question about faith, prayer, suffering, free will, heaven, hell, or purgatory, I could think of no better place to turn than his comprehensive, inviting, and accessible new book. This parish next to Kings Cross in Sydney also contains some of Australia’s most wounded people, who Fr Richard has cared for in his ministry. Later, the couple discussed the idea of making a movie about the killing of a taxi driver. “I had a steel that I use and I always had my knife sharp. When Leonard returned from hospital, Shipley helped him dispose of Mr Dempsey’s remains at Pittwater. February 2016 .wsite-image div, .wsite-caption {} document.dispatchEvent(initEvt); March 2016 January 2018 He has undergraduate degrees in arts, education, and theology, as well as a master’s degree in systematic theology. He is also known for baptising Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull, while parish priest of St Canice’s Parish, Darlinghurst. .wsite-button-inner {} Denise Shipley is interviewed by detectives about the body in her lover Richard Leonard’s fridge.Source:Channel 9, Police search Deep Creek for the remains of Stephen Dempsey after his murder in 1994.Source:Supplied, Murdered taxi driver Eddie Bahmad’s family are angry that Denise Shipley (above in a police interview) did nothing to prevent a second murder after learning about the body in the freezer.Source:Channel 9. .blog-header h2 a {} [{"id":"850111191511904846","title":"Welcome","url":"index.html","target":"","nav_menu":false,"nonclickable":false},{"id":"295896986393870553","title":"Journal","url":"journal.html","target":"","nav_menu":false,"nonclickable":false},{"id":"329387913379212725","title":"About me","url":"about-me.html","target":"","nav_menu":false,"nonclickable":false},{"id":"858995848905861805","title":"Contact","url":"contact.html","target":"","nav_menu":false,"nonclickable":false}], November 2017 (2015). About this book, James Martin, SJ, has commented, "Richard Leonard is one of the best writers, best preachers, and best explainers in the Catholic Church. May 2017 .wsite-phone {} In the afternoon, the couple took a taxi to Collaroy Plateau, 7km from Leonard’s flat. .wsite-elements.wsite-not-footer:not(.wsite-header-elements) h2, .wsite-elements.wsite-not-footer:not(.wsite-header-elements) .product-long .product-title, .wsite-elements.wsite-not-footer:not(.wsite-header-elements) .product-large .product-title, .wsite-elements.wsite-not-footer:not(.wsite-header-elements) .product-small .product-title, #wsite-content h2, #wsite-content .product-long .product-title, #wsite-content .product-large .product-title, #wsite-content .product-small .product-title, .blog-sidebar h2 {font-family:"Quicksand" !important;font-weight:400 !important;}