Fortnite Clinical Crosser Superdum. The Clinical Crosser outfit features a pretty brunette girl with cute pony-tail hair. 709 . Clinical Crosser rotation history in the Fortnite Shop. A total of eight Fortnite World Cup skins have been revealed through datamined game files. :). Of course, the World Cup is only active for a limited time, so I’m expecting Epic Games to feature these soccer skins sometime very soon. Partially inflated, and ready to flop to the top. You describe her as having blonde hair, the clinical crosser does not. The Bendie skin allows you to be the... Sash Sergeant is the name of one of the male costumes for the game Fortnite Battle Royale. Note that the list of selectable styles does not include the full list of participating nations that played during the 2018 World Cup. About 1 year ago . Clinical Crosser is the name of one of the rare female outfits for the game Fortnite Battle Royale. 112 1 1. 3D Preview is currently not available for this item. Copyright © 2020 Fortninte Skins. Clinical Crosser. If you have any issues related to the game or site, leave a comment below, and I will help you as soon as I can. When are they gona come back?i hope it is in this month?or? As has now become tradition, following any significant Fortnite update, dataminers dig deep and unearth a great many secrets. Show Less. The Skull Ranger is a rare female skin outfit for the game Fortnite Battle Royale. Welcome to the new GameRevolution community platform. With the World Cup already under way, you can expect the Fortnite World Cup skins to pop up in the store sometime very soon. Clinical Crosser is among the customizable skins that can be changed into several designs and patterns. 0 + Follow - Unfollow Posted on: Jul 12, 2019 . The Infiltrator is one of the rare costumes for the game Fortnite: Battle Royale The Infiltrator is a soldier-themed outfit that features a greyish... Bendie is the name of one of the rare costumes for the game Fortnite: Battle Royale. Can be bought from Cash Shop with 1,200 V-Bucks. Moving on to the final four Fortnite World Cup skins and we have the women. This outfit can be set to feature the number 0 to 99 and the player can select a nation to represent that affects the outfits tresses pattern and color. Enable Two-Factor Authentication to help stay secure! Show More. Clicking on one of the date boxes below will allow you to see the full shop for that particular day. Get your egghead I’m a really soccer skin, Can you leave the soccer skins for one more day I could not get it because I had practice ☹️😔😩, Subscribe to our newsletter and get the latest news about Fortnite on your email. Any new skin announcements will be made there. Super Striker. No spam, we will send only one email per week! 163 1 0. Clinical Crosser high-quality PNG images with transparent background to use them as you wish (YouTube thumbnails, skin concept and so on). Rarity. Fortnite - Clinical Crosser (Soccer skin) Euan945. Fortwiz / Skins / Clinical Crosser. Avoid scam sites offering free V-Bucks. View, comment, download and edit clinical crosser Minecraft skins. Preview 3D Models, Audio and Showcases for Fortnite: Battle Royale Skins. Rare - Other Rare Skins. Set. Description. About 1 year ago . Represent your country in style. Skin not working. This skin has 32 selectable styles that can be unlocked in-game, check below. I am a hard-working web developer with a passion for gaming and eSports events. monitoring_string = "9825918b2b361fb0e003f4935ce18ae6", Nintendo Switch / PC / PS4 / PS5 / Xbox One, PC / PS4 / PS5 / Xbox One / Xbox Series X. I have changed it from 4px to 3px Looks much better . Represent your country in style! How to Get the Fortnite Clinical Crosser Outfit. Show Less. They would also work well with the new Fortnite Week 7 challenges, which task players with scoring goals on different soccer pitches. They’re all different in appearance, giving users plenty of choices. Show More. This rare customizable outfit is a part of the Goalbound set. Other items in the Soccer set. 2 + Follow - Unfollow Posted on: Sep 02, 2019 . There is 11 cosmetics item in the Goalbound set, check the list below to see which items are included. I have it and I have the purple version of it! Impressum, Skin-Tracker © 2020This website is not affiliated with Riot Games, Epic games or any of their respective partners. Clinical Crosser is a Rare Outfit, obtained: 1,200 vbucks. Fortnite is a registered trademark of Epic Games and is not affiliated with this site. Browse the Rare Clinical Crosser Outfit Skin. Making up four of the Fortnite World Cup skins are male players. Raven is one of the most popular male outfits for…, Skull Trooper is one of the epic outfits for the…, The Red Knight is an outfit in the Fortnite: Battle…, Brite Bomber is the name of one of the rare…, Raptor Outfit is a yellow and brown costume for Fortnite…. Clinical Crosser Rare Fortnite Skin. We've recently moved from Disqus to Spot.IM. Fortnite Cosmetics, Item Shop History, Weapons and more. Plagued by uncontrollable fits of bending. 644 . Fortnite, Valorant and their respective logos are trademarks of Epic Games, Riot Games and/or others. There’s no doubt that Epic Games will be wanting to capitalize on the football hype with these Fortnite soccer skins. This cosmetic item can be re-added in the future, so check the store regularly. Upload Download Add to wardrobe 3px arm (Slim) Background Fortnite - Clinical Crosser (Soccer skin… If you like to see rotations history for other cosmetics item, please check our shop rotations page. Fortnite World Cup Skins: Clinical Crosser, Dynamic Dribbler, Finesse Finisher and Poised Playmaker Moving on to the final four Fortnite World Cup skins and we have the women. The only major difference between this outfit and all the other outfits that are included in the Goalbound set is the look of the character. The Clinical Crosser is a customizable female soccer player outfit that can be customized to represent various countries. This outfit can be purchased in the Item Shop during its random rotation. Other Clinical Crosser Images - Click to enlarge. The available set of nation design for Clinical Crosser is the same with Aerial Threat. Epic will never ask for your password. This skin is designed to commemorate the 2018 World Cup Soccer. Read Disclaimerimpressum. This skin is designed to commemorate the 2018 World Cup Soccer. At the time of posting, there hasn’t yet been any official Fortnite World Cup skins release date announcement. Your description of the clinical crosser does not match what the character is. I’m a fan of the third skin, as he’s wearing what appear to be Buzz Lightyear-themed football boots. (Yeah, probably just coincidence, but shush!). Copied skin. … Again, each rocks a different look, letting players pick their preference. Affiliate Disclosure: Evolve Media LLC, and its owned and operated websites may receive a small commission from the proceeds of any product(s) sold through affiliate and direct partner links. There is also a country/nation called “Fortnite” that represents the default color theme and pattern of the outfit. This time a load of skins have been revealed, with eight of them belonging to a Fortnite World Cup set, presumably ready to be released in celebration of the big footy tournament! Below you can see the first and last time when Clinical Crosser could be bought from Item Shop, also how many days it was seen and the dates list. If you don’t feel like refreshing the Fortnite store, the game’s official Twitter account is a good place to watch. Used in-game to Shop and Locker, credit to Epic Games. Clinical Crosser is the name of one of the rare female outfits for the game Fortnite Battle Royale. Clinical Crosser is among the customizable skins that can be changed into several designs and patterns.