I'm not allowed to talk about much due to confidentiality between me and the texters, but I would like to briefly explain what I do because it is an important role in people's lives that many are unaware of. Airing on Nickelodeon between 2005 and 2007, "Catscratch" was and adaptation of TenNapel's graphic novel "Gear." A bunch of little talked about 2000's cartoons. RJ bargains for his life by promising he'll replace the food. The cartoon is about about three feline brothers and their action-packed, wealthy lifestyles. Anyone who remembers this show remembers it because it gave them nightmares. However, Eddie Izzard does deliver a truly funny performance as the British Koala Nigel. We really listened to Dynamite by Taio Cruz at 8 in the morning. Long gone are the days where you follow accounts that make you feel bad about yourself (unfollow them because... no thank you). Leave them in the comments! Here are the forgotten 2000s TV shows that were actually really good. and an M.A. Valiant received mixed reviews and dipped way into the red on Rotten Tomatoes with a 31% rating. But almost a decade later, it's just another animated dog movie that we sort of remember but not really. This article has not been reviewed by Odyssey HQ and solely reflects the ideas and opinions of the creator. Honestly, I would give anything to hold a marathon of "House of Mouse," "Teen Titans," or "Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends!" The show's animation style was similar to Nicktoons such as "Rocket Power" and "As Told By Ginger.". was about a reformed delinquent, Cornelius Fillmore, who solves crimes with his partner Ingrid Third at X Middle School. We hold major institutions accountable and expose wrongdoing. With its generic title and familiar plot of wild animals running free in the big city, it's not terribly unique. The general election on Tuesday, November 3, 2020, will decide not only the next president of the United States but also which political party controls the House of Representatives and the Senate. Michelle Pfeiffer voices Eris, the seductive Goddess of Discord. In the movie, Sinbad is a hot pirate, voiced by Pitt. It seemed to have all of the makings of a good show – a beachy setting, beautiful people, tragedy and drama – but it didn’t take off and now most people don’t remember it. Airing in the U.S. on ABC Family from 2004 to 2006, "W.I.T.C.H." As a 2000's kid, I legitimately miss the weekend television schedules from the last decade. 29 Forgotten Cartoons From The Early ‘00s We Don’t Talk About Enough. She was three years into the six year run of Hannah Montana. This show follows 3 Sumo wrestlers, Booma, Kimo and Mamoo, who fight crime using their butts. Fondest memory: Thinking that this is EXACTLY how you imagined the show being when you read it. She took some time to share how her roles have evolved since New York City first shut down in March 2020, as well as how the climate surrounding mental health has shifted and grown even more apparent in 2020. In the future, he grows close to Wilber's large, eccentric family. 4. The show Greek took place at the fictional fraternities Kappa Tau Gamma (ΚΤΓ) and Omega Chi Delta (ΩΧΔ), and the fictional sorority Zeta Beta Zeta (ΖΒΖ) and aired for four seasons from July 2007 to March 2011. Valiant was a British film produced by Vanguard Animation and Odyssey Entertainment on a tiny budget. The show followed Pacey Witter’s friend Will Krudski, a working class New Englander, as he spends the summer Rawley Academy, a prestigious boarding school. Games starring female protagonists that are both resourceful players and absurdly attractive are hitting the shelves with more frequency. The songs were written by Alan Menken and Glenn Slater.