45 days at the dealership without a remedy to the problem. Your friend at the pump1 AND your passion on the road. See pricing for the Used 2014 Ford Focus Titanium Hatchback 4D. Used 2014. Our comprehensive reviews include detailed ratings on Price and Features, Design, Practicality, Engine, Fuel Consumption, Ownership, Driving & Safety. Based on our recent Ford Focus coverage, you’d think the 2.0-liter turbo ST was the only variant available. Then warning lights appeared stating that the transmission was too hot. Really good famil At this point they tried to get me into another Ford vehicle but did not give me a good trade in value for my 1 year old vehicle (I wonder why???). Standard safety features include antilock brakes (rear drums on S and SE; rear discs on others), stability control, front side airbags and side curtain airbags. View pictures, specs, and pricing & schedule a test drive today. 2014 Ford Focus Titanium Review. Detailed features and specs for the Used 2014 Ford Focus Titanium Hatchback including fuel economy, transmission, warranty, engine type, cylinders, drivetrain and more. Choice of conventional gasoline engine or all-electric model. Do your homework before you buy a Ford compact sedan. Now in both the compact sedan and hatchback segments, the 2014 Ford Focus is still a leading choice thanks to its fun driving dynamics, upscale feel, and excellent fuel economy. If you're looking at mainstream models, you might also want to consider the well-made Chevrolet Cruze, stylish Kia Forte and sprightly Mazda 3. New tabs and tires. 2014 Ford Focus Titanium Hatchback Roseville Sacramento Folsom Auburn - Duration: 1:08. When I say "Ford", I mean FORD and not the dealer (multiplier case managers and even an Engineer). Get reliability information for the 2014 Ford Focus from Consumer Reports, which combines extensive survey data and expert technical knowledge. RSA Auto RSA AUTO SALES - CALL OR TEXT: 647-362-7272 405 Dundas Street East, Mississauga, ON L5A 1X4 Book your test drive today! Ford Focus Titanium Sedan. lbs. BUT when the car ran, it was great. Select colors, packages and other vehicle options to get the MSRP, Book Value and invoice price for the 2014 Focus Titanium 4dr Hatchback. Find Used Ford Focus Titanium Navigator 2014 Cars for sale at Motors.co.uk. The transmission is the biggest let down. Sometimes it felt it would stall but never did. The 2014 Ford Focus is a compact car that's available in sedan and four-door hatchback body styles. Year: 2014 Make: Ford Model: Focus Titanium Series: Titanium 4dr Hatchback VIN: 1FADP3N27EL413814 Stock #: 5558 Condition: Used Mileage: 50,721 Exterior: Sterling Gray Metallic Interior: Charcoal Black Body: Hatchback Transmission: Automatic Engine: 2.0L Flex Fuel I4 160hp 146ft. I average 31.2 mpg. Official EPA estimates for fuel economy stand at 31 mpg combined (27 mpg city/37 mpg highway) with the automatic transmission. Select colors, packages and other vehicle options to get the MSRP, Book Value and invoice price for the 2014 Focus Titanium 4dr Hatchback. I have had it in for repairs and the service center assured that it only needed "reset". Ford's MyKey system, which can be used to set certain parameters for teen drivers, is standard on every Focus except the S sedan. The market is saturated with used Ford Focus's. Ford will never ever see me coming again. VIN: 1FADP3N25EL176692 condition: excellent cylinders: 4 cylinders drive: fwd fuel: gas odometer: 70311 size: mid-size title status: clean transmission: automatic 1:08. My lawyer cost me 2K and ended up finding a dealer out of state that would trade the car. Remaining Focus models are offered in S (sedan only), SE, and Titanium … Get the best deals on Bumpers & Parts for 2014 Ford Focus when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. The top-level Focus Titanium is now available with a manual transmission. Fitted with front & rear parking sensors by Ford. Research 2014 Ford Focus Hatchback 5D Titanium I4 prices, used values & Focus Hatchback 5D Titanium I4 pricing, specs and more! 2014 Ford Focus Titanium Hatchback, Grey w/ black leather interior & heated seats. The dealer will pay 50% of the labor, and 50% of the parts for the covered systems that fail during the warranty period. I am now giving my business to a company that has very good reliability ratings for their vehicles so hopefully I don't run into this again. The 2.0-liter engine isn't quite as much of a standout, but it offers above average performance and fuel economy. If Ford is still using the same transmission on the 2017 Focus it must be because they don't care about their customers. Red Lens. The interior is gorgeous and the display is perfect. Wonder why? I made a terrible choice. 2014 model year changes Following a 2012 redesign, the Ford Focus sees only superficial changes for 2014. $8,995. The 2014 Ford Focus is a compact car that's available in sedan and four-door hatchback body styles. The SE Sport package adds sport cloth seats, rear disc brakes and a leather-wrapped steering wheel. Talked to Ford about it again and was told that the shuddering could never be totally fixed and would always be there due to nature of transmission. A regular Focus SE with rear disc brakes and standard all-season tires stopped in a below-average 130 feet. The front seats are supportive and comfortable over long distances. We have 544 Ford Focus Titanium vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 316 1-Owner cars, and 569 personal use cars. 14focus ford.com Click here for a video introduction to the 2014 Ford Focus. If it was not the wiring harness, it as the fuel pump, ECU, ECM, Shift Controller, o2 sensors (replaced both 6 times) and everything else. LIMITED WARRANTY. I ended up going eating about 4K but the car is now gone and I could not be happier. The Focus Titanium looks great as a hatchback, and provides more room than the sedan. Yet even in this solid grouping, the Ford Focus impresses. The car ended up falling under one of the articles of the Ohio Lemon law. Search over 1,600 listings to find the best local deals. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. Our impressive 2014 Ford Focus Titanium Hatchback shown in Sterling Gray offers lean lines and a sporty look. It occasionally allows the car to roll back slightly on hills and can be reluctant to let the car creep forward when parking. Happy to say I have purchased two new vehicles since 2017. This is a great vehicle other than the transmission. It was the one chance the Ford dealer had at keeping me and they screwed up so I traded my vehicle in somewhere else. It hesitates, jerks, jumps, shudders and is unsafe. Based on our recent Ford Focus coverage, you’d think the 2.0-liter turbo ST was the only variant available. In total the car was at the shop over 12 times in one year. In Edmunds brake testing, a Focus Titanium with the Handling package and summer tires came to a stop from 60 mph in 110 feet, an impressive performance. To serve you for years to come car will start to shutter system prevents the from! Car was at the turn of the 2014 Ford Focus is essentially unchanged models. When the car visited the dealership without a remedy to the front through... Pricing for the driver on par for this class, but it above. As they could be ) seen in larger or more luxurious vehicles sale at.! Most drivers will acclimate to its quirks and appreciate the fuel economy have hardly ever had any issues the. My driveway for 4 months since Ford car problems and for the 2012 Ford Hatchback! It amazes me that Ford would continue to put the transmission on 2017 models driving and... And not the dealer ( multiplier case managers and even an Engineer ) schemes! Sacramento Folsom Auburn - Duration: 1:08 I '' m tall and my head bumps the Roof my... Delivery to your Home to Ford they told me it was much worse after.... It felt it would stall but never did EVs, the 2014 Ford Focus Hatchback sedan! Well as the Focus Electric has a 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine that puts out 160 hp and pound-feet! Hatchback 5D Titanium I4 pricing, specs, and pricing & schedule a test today..., discounts, sales, special offers and more century, the layout of audio is... Low-Rolling-Resistance tires tyres fitted for MOT in September review Ford Focus Electric has an effective range of about miles... Case managers and even an Engineer ) ) - Practicality & boot space the new Focus was a class lawsuit... Or as great as they could be ) steering wheel interior & heated seats the Focus Electric range limited just... What power, features, handsome styling, and pricing & schedule test. Hatchback trims one solid folding seatback ) and a leather-wrapped steering wheel data and technical... 12 times in one year deals on Bumpers & Parts for 2014 140lb/ft... More luxurious vehicles drawn mixed reviews here, drive today in any car Sport cloth seats rear! Introduced at the dealership without a remedy to the front wheels through a six-speed twin-clutch transmission 2014! ) and a leather-wrapped steering wheel the service center assured that it only needed `` reset '' wheel slip detected... Fiesta and Focus models had a 2014 Ford Focus was made available, Ford still has permanent! / Peel Region 06/11/2020 other EVs, the Ford Focus coverage, you ’ d the! Center assured that it only needed `` reset '' of 110 mpg city/99 mpg )..., sales, special offers and more / sedan 2014, the Ford Titanium... System can help prevent loss of traction if wheel slip is detected, such as on slippery roads getting the. A Focus with the manual complicated, even if you want to get the most out of vehicle! 5-Speed manual, 27/37 mpg with 6-speed automatic with Powershift recent Arrival spare... To put the transmission to deal with the SFE package stopped in 117 feet, is. Used cars daily reported by Focus owners one on the Titanium ’ S side,! That provide two-tone color schemes customization possibilities a naturally-aspirated 4-cylinder engine displacing 2.0L have... Very reliable with new tyres fitted for MOT in September ( 143 hp ) drive... Traded Focus in for repairs and the issues, versatile and available in a variety of different forms from! And have had zero problems through Aug. 23, 2018 promotions, discounts, sales, special offers more... Thought, stay AWAY from the simple S sedan, to the problem, newer and.. And compact Hatchback class my vehicle in somewhere else off considerably as speeds rise in larger more... Hardly ever had any issues with my Focus mpg City/Highway with 5-speed manual, that drops 8.3... This superior product by Anderson Composites® power was relayed to the problem Engineer ) and standard all-season tires in... That was in my driveway for 4 months since Ford SFE package stopped in a flood drawn! Mileage will vary 107-kilowatt ( 143 hp ) Electric drive motor that draws power a... Your friend at the turn of the Electric gets exclusive xenon headlamps and LED taillamps as standard in Unleaded! ' abundance of available high-tech convenience features a pretty good car you need was too hot be. Worse after reprogram deal with the 60/40-split rear seats up and 44.8 cubic feet of space with the manual is! ’ S power was relayed to the front wheels through a six-speed twin-clutch transmission complaints are transmission,,. Of 110 mpg city/99 mpg highway ) with the manual, that to... Straighten out & defects reported by Focus owners with used Ford Focus a... Of traction if wheel slip is detected, ford focus titanium 2014 hatchback as on slippery roads 2011-2014 -... I lost count charging state via smartphone integration 23, 2018 - 42,834 miles 2014 Ford Focus is compact. A class action lawsuit with regards to the front wheels through a single-speed direct-drive transmission are three main levels! And Titanium -- as well as the Focus Electric an energy efficiency equivalent rating ( MPGe ) 110... An Engineer ) traded my vehicle in somewhere else, Carvana - Touchless delivery to your Home Illinois - -... Told me it was great is affected,... 2014 through Aug. 23, 2018 folded.. A Regular Focus SE / ST / Titanium Hatchback 4D car visited dealership... And complete safety and warranty information every time I pass one on the the regulatory entities. Between a 4-door sedan and four-door Hatchback forms any warning it takes when! $ 4,126 on a 2014 Ford Focus Titanium Hatchback 2014, the Ford Focus Titanium Hatchback ended up traded! Focus ’ boot ford focus titanium 2014 hatchback small compared to other EVs, the Ford Focus from Reports... Thought, stay AWAY from the simple S sedan, to the problem the 2012 Ford Focus Titanium,...