Updated with Revision 4 (March 3rd). You won't find players who appeared on our world renowned list of FM20 wonderkids in an effort to uncover fresh starlets who are still relatively unknown. To be labelled as an FM 2020 wonderkid, the player mustn't be older than 20 on the date when you start your game (I've used 30th … Sports Interactive, the Sports Interactive logo, in-game generated images and any other Football Manager related items are registered trademarks and/or copyright material owned by Sports Interactive, or their respective trademark and copyright holders.

You may not copy and distribute the work in full. However, I will release a few shortlists with my favorite players. SEGA and the SEGA logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Corporation. Updated with Revision 2 (February 23rd). Worry not, managers, for the 20-year-old is available to loan at the start of any save game. Football Manager 2020 Bargain Wonderkids & U21 Talents.

FM Scout is the only community you can talk Football Manager in real time. There are tons of wonderkid wide men in the game, though, and if you grab them early enough they’ll be cheaper than more established players. ‘Either play Pogba or sell him’ – Solskjaer told he has ‘big decision’ to make, Giggs arrested, Poch likens Alli to Ronaldinho, Klopp defends Salah from cheat claims, Tottenham and Hoffenheim offer support as Sessegnon reveals sickening racist abuse, Alli has rare quality that make kids love him like Maradona and Ronaldinho, 'I have the same quality' - Cech says he's '100 per cent ready' to return for Chelsea, Giggs denies allegations after arrest on suspicion of assault on girlfriend, Pochettino reveals trophy hope for Mourinho as he reveals depth of their friendship, Leicester move up to second in PL with convincing win at in-form Leeds, 'Humbling' Villa defeat has allowed Liverpool to 'kick down doors', says Reds ace, Pochettino reveals listening to James Bond and Adele helped him learn English, Darren Bent has taken charge of Liverpool on Football Manager and made BIG changes, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window), Download the talkSPORT app NOW – the best way to listen live. England and Wales company registration number 2008885.

And there’s the complete list of FM20 wonderkids to start acquiring for your whatever team you start with. FM 2020 Wonderkids. The newest entry in the football management games series, like previous years, has a wealth of … Sign up to receive our best Football Manager updates to your email every week. When it comes to wonderkid lists, you already know FM Scout is the go-to place for maximum accuracy and detail.

80+ key player for 1st division teams It's my own assessment of the potential development of the young players listed below. Visit our corporate site.

He'll be snapped up quickly by some big teams, so try to gazump them and get in early.

A perfect group of chaps to compliment your FM 20 tactics.

Some of them will already be labelled as wonderkids, others should be pretty close to getting there, and others will struggle to live up to their potential before they turn 21 years old (late bloomers). Updated: 8 September - Color marked players with fixed PA >=150. But who should you be looking to land now, if not after a season or two? Please refresh the page and try again.

SEGA and the SEGA logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of SEGA Corporation. Wonderkids can be classified players with high potential ability (having at least a PA of 150) who are not older than 20 years old by July 1st, 2019, in-game. Hello @Stam, can you remove Francisco Ortega from the Left Defender Wonderkids ? He plays in the same position with the same roles and duties as the first FM20 cheap wonderkid we mentioned Rayan Cherki. Our selection of U21 talents who could make an entry in FM 2021 having a wonderkid-level potential. Find out below. Updated with Revision 10 (April 5th). Like our Facebook page & Subscribe to our YouTube channel!

But how many of these wonder players can you sign for a reasonable price? Updated with Revision 9 (March 23rd). Sorry, I don't have one. For example, A.S. Roma's Ibanez and Schalke 04's Ozan Kabak who have PA 155 and 150 respectively. Football Manager 2020 is here which means it’s time to unearth a new generation of wonderkids.

Cherki is 15 years old Inverted winger playing on a left side and currently contracted to PSG.

Updated with Revision 7 (March 17th). This site is not endorsed by Sports Interactive or SEGA and is intended for entertainment purposes only. Online since 2004.

He has great determination too so he’s certain to improve. login or sign up to start chatting. These hidden wonderkids might not immediately stand out for their abilities nor their attributes but draws my attention as they can unfulfilled potential, as they play at a … News Corp is a network of leading companies in the worlds of diversified media, news, education, and information services. The official Football Manager site can be found at footballmanager.com and the official forums can be found at community.sigames.com. I started FM Scout for fun in the distant 2004.

BTW, can you create a list of young player with hidden potential attribute -8, -85, -9, -95, -10 that had surpassed 20 years old. We’ve picked out a few players you’ll certainly have heard of, as well as some under-the-radar youngsters who you’ll certainly want to invest in. You may not copy and distribute the work in full.Football Manager, the Sports Interactive logo and generated in-game images are © Sports Interactive. Added with Revision 1 (October 31st).

Being published here means more exposure and recognition for you.

Welcome to the complete list of Football Manager 2020 wonderkids by FMSCOUT.com. There was a problem. English Wonderkids

© There are no PA -10 players in the FM20 database. Updated with Revision 8 (March 20th). I have opted to use 5 classes of wonderkids this time, color-marked for your convenience. So which starlets should you be signing?

Asus TUF FX505DT - AMD and Nvidia combine to make a great gaming laptop, Razer DeathAdder Essential - a high-precision secret weapon. It would be remiss of us to include Gianluigi Donnarumma in this list. Atletico Madrid’s Nehuen Perez is the one for you.

How many of these Football Manager 2020 Cheap Wonderkids have you used on FM?

I'm using a 1-100 scale based on English divisions.

Copyright © 2004-2019 fmscout.com.

Wonderkids can be classified players with high potential ability (having at least a PA of 150) who are not older than 20 years old by July 1st, 2019, in-game. The asking price will vary, but you should be able to pick him up for around £5m and a percentage of the profit from next sale. The Dark Pictures: Little Hope review: "Supermassive's best game since Until Dawn", Pikmin 3 Deluxe review: "Absolutely deserves another chance in the sun", Watch Dogs Legion review: "Royally shakes up the template with its Play As Anyone mechanic", Godtear board game review: "Easy to learn, quick, and accommodating", Borat Subsequent Moviefilm review: "A very niiice surprise from Sacha Baron Cohen", The Witches review: "Anne Hathaway aims for hammy, funny villainy, and has a whale of a time", The Trial of the Chicago 7 review: "An emotionally tough and exhilarating watch", Rebecca review: "Handsome, risk-taking Netflix remake sacrifices suspense for sweeping sadness", Pixar's Soul review: "Will leave you blubbing over the tinsel come Christmas", The Mandalorian season 2, episode 1 review: "Another wonderful adventure in that galaxy far, far away", Star Trek: Discovery season 3, episode 3 review: "So political, it could easily be retitled 'Make Earth Great Again'", Star Trek: Discovery season 3, episode 2 review: "Potentially the closest thing to a Trek/Wars crossover we’ll ever see", Star Trek: Discovery season 3, episode 1 review & recap: "An almost unrecognisable vision of the future", The Haunting of Bly Manor review: “A fun Netflix horror that will leave you feeling uneasy”. I keep the players attributes unmasked in my saves and holiday a few seasons to check on their development.

Would you consider putting a tweet out whenever you update a position?

Wingers are normally the second most-expensive players to buy in real life and Football Manager. Added with Revision 1 (October 31st). Sifting through these future prospects to find the best ones to sign can take a long time, and there’s no guarantee that you’ll find the right ones to bring to your club. Copyright © 2004-2019 fmscout.com.

At just 19 years of age, this chap has the world at his feet and can lead you to glory. When it comes to full backs, there's a bunch of promising young players here, but the standout has to be Toni Herrero. 78-80 great player for Premier League World's best scout utility returns for FM20. The views expressed on this site are the views of the individual contributors and not those of Sports Interactive or SEGA. This site is not endorsed by Sports Interactive or SEGA and is intended for entertainment purposes only. FM 2020 Wonderkids. I'm using a 1-100 scale based on English divisions.

10 Hidden Wonderkids of Football Manager 2020. 74-76 important player for 2nd division teams Being published here means more exposure and recognition for you. All rights reserved. Disclaimer.Manage Cookie SettingsHandcrafted in Symi, Hellas. Genie Scout 20. Nevertheless, one of the best players available here is Melvin Bard; along with also being a natural at left back, the 18-year-old is a well-rounded player who is excellent as a ball playing defender.

The ultimate list of the best wonderkids with our recommendation ratings, Blazing fast editor, aiming to do as much as the official IGE & then some, World's best scout utility returns for FM20, 500+ highest rated coaches to get 5 stars in all training areas, Top 350 players without contract when starting FM 2021 (provisional), Subscribe to our channel for insightful videos.

The newest entry in the football management games series, like previous years, has a wealth of potentially world-class players to keep tabs on. Make sure you don’t fall foul of non-EU or work permit rules, depending on which league you’re managing in, though.

Try and sign him up for two or three season-long loan spells in a row, convince him to fall in love with your club, and then tempt the Catalan giants with an offer they can’t refuse. Barcelona’s Moussa Wague is already frighteningly good, but you might be fearful about that ominous looking price tag. Centre back is a tough position to fill for the future, because there's not a ton of options when you're on a budget. This is the successor of our world-renowned list of FM 2019 wonderkids.

In our FM20 wonderkids guide, you’ll find plenty of superb starlets to run the rule over and sign for the future.

I started FM Scout for fun in the distant 2004. You may not copy and distribute the work in full. We’ve earmarked our stand-out player in each category too but, if you’d prefer to sign any of the others listed below, we won’t judge you. Do you want to know who the best FM20 wonderkids are? With solid numbers in all of the typical centre-back attributes, the 18-year-old is one to keep an eye on. waiting, waiting, waitin....and you dont know if Stam died or what. You may not copy and distribute the work in full.Football Manager, the Sports Interactive logo and generated in-game images are © Sports Interactive. 10 Hidden Wonderkids of Football Manager 2020.

It's my own assessment of the potential development of the young players listed below. That way I could put alerts on to save me having to check this page regularly while the updates are being done. Get him now while there’s no bidding wars for his services and you’ll get a marksman with superb physical and mental attributes for his age. I'm proud of how this place has grown into a vibrant community and I try my best to improve it every year.

There are lots of wonderkid midfielders this year, but Eduardo Camavinga is our number one choice. Online since 2004. Husband and father of two. This list features the best young players in FMM20.

BA1 1UA.