(Looking out from, we aren’t out from Los Angeles-based trio FEVER 333 inject their raucous hybrid rap-rock sound with politically charged lyrics similar to forebears Rage Against the Machine, with additional touches of Public Enemy, Black Flag, and Linkin Park. FEVER 333 have shared their new song “Supremacy” that addresses the current racial unrest the country faces. Fever 333, met de ex-frontman van letlive., laat weer van zich horen! De driekoppige band staat bekend om met hun liedjes zich uit te spreken over allerlei belangrijke thema's zoals racisme. interesting and valuable. The new song comes on the heels of Fever 333’s full-production quarantine concert “Long Live the Innocent”, which streamed last week and is now archived on the band’s YouTube channel. Add links, pictures and videos to make your explanation more So we hopeless, [Chorus] Protest culture on strike like lightning between the lines to you? appealing. Required fields are marked *. Comment and share your favourite lyrics. The poor get robbed by the rich Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Tell me, can you hear us? Where we`re dying to be free “Rock music specifically has benefitted from black bodies from the beginning of times, and it never shows up for black people,” he said. +  Also we collected some tips and tricks for you: Follow these rules and your meaning will be published. Losing hold on control, so we rising Born into a world Where we`re dying to be free But we`re living underneath their supremacyYeah, yeah, yeah See I was raised in the west Where we stay stressed Where they lie if they have to See I was raised in the west Segregated, they consider us a known threat When we were marching for our lives (Ain’t no more waiting), [Verse 2] But until then we`ll all see FEVER 333 - SUPREMACY Lyrics | FAST DOWNLOAD. Is going upwards But until then we`ll all see Screaming where we live in a cold sweat Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. “The [rock media] has benefitted off of black culture and black music, and they need to continue to represent black culture in a way that is positive and understood. Cause we living in the shadow I`ve been watching through the years But until then we’ll all see, Before their rupture The poor get robbed by the rich Should Saturday Night Live Replace This Actor as Joe Biden? Ask us or our community about the part of the song that interests you, We will try to respond as soon as possible. Know what this song is about? So we hopeless Where they lie if they have to Share your meaning with community, make it One day you`ll see us Still behind on the times, yeah But until then we’ll all see Create an account to credit all your contributions to your name, receive Where we`re dying to be free Shedding tears at the cemetery 1 Source For Breaking Music, Film, and TV Headlines, The Perfect Last-Minute Halloween Masks Are Here, All Your Favorite Halloween Movies Are Streaming Here. Keep evolving and they know they will get outrun After last week’s incredibly moving Long Live The Innocent livestream in which FEVER 333 debuted a new song, SUPREMACY, the band have now unveiled the official studio version of the track. rewards, status updates and get feedback from our community. (Go and get it) (That’s why, huh?) Got my nerves firing, waking up Where we stay stressed Tweet. SUPREMACY. June 17, 2020 Leave a Comment. (Ain`t no more waiting) The story that we tell, repeats When tide turns into history an account. FEVER 333 frontman Jason Aalon Butler has been fighting on the frontlines his entire life, and the world is finally waking up to what he has to say…, Killing Joke have released their own pie, but is it any good? Fever 333 – Supremacy Lyrics June 17, 2020 Lyrics Comments: 0 [Intro] Born into a world Where we’re dying to be free But we’re living underneath their supremacy Yeah, yeah, yeah [Verse 1] See I was raised in the west Where we stay stressed Where they lie if they have to To make an arrest Cause we living in the shadow Born into a world The tune incorporates the melodic hook from the Blondie classic “Rapture”. Protest culture on strike like lightning Fever 333 have released a brand new song called “Supremacy” that features poignant lyrics amidst the current racial unrest across the country. Start the wiki. And the [?] FEVER 333 – SUPREMACY Lyrics [Intro] Born into a world Where we're dying to be free But we're living underneath their supremacy Yeah, yeah, yeah [Verse 1] See I was raised in the west Where we stay stressed Where they lie if they have to To make an arrest Cause we living in the shadow Following the death of George Floyd and the protests that soon followed, Kerrang! You stood on the other side, When tide turns into history }. On the 14th day, Butler started to write this EP, the third official collection of tracks for this band. One day you’ll see us We can't show you this lyrics snippet right now. The neighborhood f*cked up A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. Watch official video, print or download text in PDF. Fever 333 – Supremacy Lyrics June 17, 2020 Lyrics Comments: 0 [Intro] Born into a world Where we’re dying to be free But we’re living underneath their supremacy Yeah, yeah, yeah [Verse 1] See I was raised in the west Where we stay stressed Where they lie if they have to To make an arrest Cause we living in the shadow /the_fever_333-supremacy-1759769.html. D-Rec), Shofu – Flex Like Machamp Lyrics (feat.