Without question, he is good at what he does and makes a killing online… I do question however if you will learn to do the same following his advice. Actually FES is partnered with another company who offers the products who also has attorneys on payroll that can be reached 24/7. What Is The Cost To Join Financial Education Services (FES)? I suggest emailing them personally as I did not purchase the company for the exact reasons stated above. if yes, networking scams do not last that long. I had a nightmare with them that cost me financially and personally. To make a long story short, when I told her, after answering a number of questions (thankfully none that would give her much in the way of information not readily available), that I wanted to think about her offer before starting to give them personal financial information she was requesting, she abruptly and huffily said thank you very much and slammed the phone down. 2. I will look into updating this review after visiting the website again. update policies and procedures to outline steps to warn, fine, suspend or terminate independent sales agents who violate the Fair Business Practices Act or the Consent Judgment. It does require some commitment, but if you’re serious about succeeding online it’s completely worth it. For the monthly price that is offered to become a customer and even as a commission qualified representative, the value is immense. I don’t think you should be so harsh on this company, because you don’t like the way a few people carry themselves. I have been in the business a few months. They make their way to the top by selling false dreams to people who really can’t afford such programs, selling them the idea that they too will become rich. It’s that the only ones who usually succeed with multilevel programs (MLM) like FES are the ones already established in this business or already part of an inner circle (team, or has a ‘downline’). “Downline loading” – Agents sign up an individual for the FES Agent’s downline without that individual’s knowledge and with no intention of the individual even becoming an active FES agent. “Consumers seeking credit assistance are also often struggling financially,” said Attorney General Carr. The Attorney General’s Office further alleges that FES violated Georgia law by requesting and accepting payment from consumers for its credit repair services before those services were provided. After doing some research I found out that the FTC warns, “Anything a credit repair company can do legally, you can do for yourself at little or no cost.”. The highlighted bullet points that stand out to me about the FES are: I see good points so far with the FES opportunity, and it gets a good score in the “not a scam” department when it comes to the company details. Thank You FES for your help with putting my family and I on the right track. thanks for the great article! if yes, I guest most complaints are solved! Also, before you go, make sure to grab one of the money-making bonuses that I’ve included below. Well, it cost 3 bucks but, if you can’t afford that then….you got a bigger problem than they can fix, honey! I like the fact that it is a Michigan based company as well. If you have issues on your credit report or your clients’ credit reports, call or email me, Attorney Gary Nitzkin at [email protected] or call me at (248) 353-2882 for a free, no obligation, consultation. I do not holistically blame FES for my lack of motivation. All I paid was $499 when I would have paid an Individual $1500. I think one year is a reasonable amount of time to see if this is right for you. FES is a multi-level marketing company and the product that they offer is credit repair services. As with any business, hard work and effort provide the best results. Problem is that the managers oftentimes violate company procedure by taking the cases for themselves at a higher up front payment..or give cases to other members who are struggling…to get them above water to release a management bonus. I know people using FES and it works. If he’s an honest man then, if you work like a dog building your own down line then, you just might succeed.