Our baby girl is due in a few days and I still haven't committed to a middle name. Charlotte is the feminine form of Charles. This action cannot be undone. [1] Timothy (and its variations) is a common name in several countries. reviewed by our medical review board and team of experts. [2] The name has been used for girls, having a peak in 1968, ranking 908 in the United States[3], and has declined since, making it a very rare name for girls. His name was Timothy Charles. Archived discussions are usually a bit older and not as active as other community content. My father passed away a few years ago and I'd LOVE to honor him. We respect everyone’s right to express their thoughts and opinions as long as they remain respectful of other community members, and meet What to Expect’s Terms of Use. Do you think Sophia is a pretty name for a female less than 30 yo? Do you like the name 'Raine' for a girl ? What do you think of these names for twin boys? What about just Vivian Charles? What do you think of the name Allions Master-of-all-Hordes? But, what is the female version for "Timothy"? First name will be Vivian. Just so you know, What to Expect may make commissions on shopping links on this page. BabyCenter is committed to providing the most helpful and trustworthy pregnancy and parenting information in the world. Thanks ladies. What names go better together for couple (fictional story). Still have questions? Any suggestions would be … Charlotte was on our list as well, we just weren't sure if it flows well. Timothea.. Governor issues overnight stay-at-home advisory, For a closing argument, Trump attacks LeBron, Betting markets see Trump losing as battlegrounds shift, Fox ratchets up parenting spat with estranged husband, Don't know how you caught COVID-19? First name will be Vivian. G. GatorGirl713. Find advice, support, and good company (and some stuff just for fun). Timothy (and its variations) is a common name in several countries. The educational health content on What To Expect is reviewed by our medical review board and team of experts to be up-to-date and in line with the latest evidence-based medical information and accepted health guidelines, including the medically reviewed What to Expect books by Heidi Murkoff. The female name for timothy is ..Timothea Girl Greek To honor God, research names at this great site ! http://www.2babynames.com/babygirlt.shtml. This educational content is not medical or diagnostic advice. In the United States, the name was most popular in the 1960s, ranking 13th among all boy's names. I love this name and all versions because one of my favorite characters Morgan la Fay in the Arthurian legend. Other names such as Tiffany, Tamera, Temima, Theresa, and Trinity are similar sounding. Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. It is a version of the Greek name Τιμόθεος (Timόtheos) meaning "honouring" (Τιμό) "God" (θεος). Folksinger Holly Near has a sister named Timothy, btw. We currently have Claire as a frontrunner, as that begins with C and so did my dads middle name. Mouse, a character from the 1941 Disney film, This page was last edited on 27 September 2020, at 01:37. Any suggestions for middle names that would honor him? official was 'distracted' during fatal crash. Both Timothy and Timothea are forms of Timothoes, which means to honor god. Any suggestions would be appreciated! You're not alone, Report: Soccer legend Diego Maradona hospitalized, First results are in from tiny New Hampshire town, 'Not backing down': Amazon workers want time to vote, Stern commends Swift for taking a political stance, Ore. ballot measure would legalize some hard drugs, Top S.D. Use of this site is subject to our terms of use and privacy policy. Are you sure you want to delete your comment? Get your answers by asking now. I went to school with a girl named Timeena. A given name most often associated with males, BabyNameFacts.com - popularity of the name Timothy, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Timothy_(given_name)&oldid=980530531, Short description is different from Wikidata, Articles containing Ancient Greek (to 1453)-language text, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, Timothy Leslie Templeton, a character in the 2017 movie, Timothy Q. This discussion is archived and locked for posting. Vivian/Vivienne Charlotte sounds lovely. I think it could be Timothea, however am not sure whether that's in much use as the sister name of Timothy like in your examples. Timothy is a masculine name. http://www.babynamesworld.com/meaning_of_Timothea.... What are good names for all girl triplets ? Are you sure you want to delete your discussion?