There were so many other things I liked about the boat I overlooked it. This Excel Stalker is my personal boat and I love this step/storage box and all the other thought-out and field-proven features in our Excl brand boats. I really like the Excel, but having fished in similar boats and liking Oologah, it should ride rough in the wind, big enough to be safe but rough riding. G3 and yamaha both have rebates which I'm sure is figured into that price. Us older gentlemen like lots of storage and certainly like a hand up when stepping to the bow to bag a bass. With that being said, I have a procat on order. Currency $ - USD - US Dollar Sort Sort Order List View Gallery View Submit. Excel Catfish Pro. This convenient step and storage box is a must have. I haven't ridden in an Excel Cat model, but a 6 degree hull concerns me. (opens in new window), Exrtruded Gunwale (w/rubber rub rail and slotted interior for accessory mounting), Driving Leaning Post (center console model), 2-18” Deluxe Bucket Seats (side console model), Fiberglass Console w/Tinted Windshield, Speedometer, Tach and Fuel, Front Bow Control Panel w/12V Plug, Troll Motor Plug and Anchor/Nav Lights Switch, Center Cosole Model has Six Rod Holders, Fold Down Windshield Grab Bar, 3 Tray Tackle Center, Cushion Seat and Backrest on 16 Galllon Livewell, Front Door with Storage, Two Cup Holders and Flat Fish Finder Mounting Surface. Excel is popular for their Bay, Aluminum Fishing, Jon, Center Console and other among other classes and models. Hours. 706-397-4038 × Save This Boat. Hours. The Catfish Pro’s features are ideal for big water duck hunting and any situation needing a big boat for big water. The Catfish Pro is tournament ready with a spacious 66 gallon livewell, 30 gallon fuel tank, comfortable bucket seats and even a 48 quart cooler. 2020. - 2017 Excel 2172 Catfish Pro CC, 2005 Boston Whaler Boston Whaler Sport 150. The Catfish Pro is designed for big fish, big water and bigtime fishermen. Advertised pricing excludes applicable taxes title and licensing, dealer set up, destination, reconditioning and are subject to change without notice. Lol, I have a seaark 200cx rivercat for sale with a 150 opti 2009 model with tandem trailer gatorhide mint condition guessing 20 or so hours on it bought a new predator instead. Excel 2172 Catfish Pro . I can't find anyone who comes close to LSK's price on Seaarks or War Eagles, especially in stock. The twin LED 5800 lumen headlight guides you through the darkest marshes or timber. Find Excel Catfish Pro boats for sale near you, including boat prices, photos, and more. There's a few guys on here that run em and as far as I know they like them. © Excel Boat Company LLC.All Rights Reserved. Okhawg, I fish Oologah as well and it does get rough. Request Information. The Stalker™ is geared and ready for all season fishing and hunting. The Viper™ hull turns flat and tight with the versatility to take on the “Big Muddy” or slip into shallow coves only inches deep. Excel 2172 Catfish Pro . Excel 2172 Catfish Pro boats for sale 2 Boats Available. Excel Boats are manufactured by Outdoor Enthusiasts, for Outdoor Enthusiasts. Catfish Pro 21', Category The Catfish Pro is tournament ready with a spacious 66 gallon livewell, 30 gallon fuel tank, comfortable bucket seats and even a 48 quart cooler. One things I'm worried about is the 6 degree dead rise. Locate Excel boat dealers and find your boat at Boat Trader! They will come lower on the g3 because I know it's been there a while. Request Price Seller Jeff Jones Motors and Marine 9. Save This Boat. There is no such thing as the perfect boat for every outdoor situation; but the Stalker™ comes pretty darn close. I've got a 2016 2472 excel cat pro with the 200 suzuki, rides pretty smooth, haven't had it out in waves over 2 foot of course. Exrtruded Gunwale (w/rubber rub rail and slotted interior for accessory mounting), Driving Leaning Post (center console model), 2-18” Deluxe Bucket Seats (side console model), Fiberglass Console w/Tinted Windshield, Speedometer, Tach and Fuel, Front Bow Control Panel w/12V Plug, Troll Motor Plug and Anchor/Nav Lights Switch, Center Console Model has Six Rod Holders, Fold Down Windshield Grab Bar, 3 Tray Tackle Center, Cushion Seat and Backrest on 16 Galllon Livewell, Front Door with Storage, Two Cup Holders and Flat Fish Finder Mounting Surface, Portside Rod Box - not Available with Dual Console Option, Camo (OPTIFADE Marsh, OPTIFADE Timber, Max-4, Natural Gear & Old School), Gloss paint (White, Silver, Blue, Red, Black & Burgundy), Two-Tone Paint Scheme (specify when ordering), Leaning Post Backrest w/3 Rod Holders (center console model), 40 Quart Orca™ Cooler Under Stand Alone Leaning Post, Interior LED lighting (white, red, blue & green choice), 6 Gauge Trolling Motor Harness w/Battery Tray (12, 24 and 36 volt options), Humminbird Helix 5 or Helix 7 Fishfinder/GPS, Yamaha, Mercury, Suzuki, Evinrude or Honda Outboard. I just bought a new VCAT from LSK and they were great to deal with. View Details ... 2020 Excel 24 Catfish Pro SC. Currency $ - USD - US Dollar Sort Sort Order List View Gallery View Submit. Contact. Advertisement. Contact. JUST IN 2013 Tracker Boats Pro Team 175 TF Upgrades/Options: Mooring Cover 2 Life Vests Fenders Dockline Bow and Helm Fish Finder A master of multi-species fishing that is outfitted for catching crappie, bass and more.With the Pro Team 175 TF, you can chase and reel in whatever species of fish your heart (or stomach) desires. Large front and rear casting decks provide ample elbow-room and comfort on all day excursions as well as piles of hunting gear. Outdoor Hub, LLC (d/b/a Carbon Media Group), 3290 W. Big Beaver Rd. In waves under 2' it does fine. View Details 2020 Excel 2172 Stalker CC. 2020 Excel Boats Catfish Pro 24' Catfish Pro - Side and Center Console . $29,990 Seller Lake Hartwell Marine 20. Excel Catfish Pro boats for sale 1 Boats Available. All our water resistant storage boxes have a raised edge on top of the box that fits into the cover. This option embellishes your boat with great looks, a comfortable seat for you and your buddy and a great place to store jackets, your favorite tackle box and a lunch. Not available with the center drain grate in 2021. 2016 Excel Catfish Pro 2172 dual side console - $24000 (Covington, IN) Excel 2172 Catfish Pro boats for sale 2 Boats Available. This feature is a premium standard feature on all Excel brand boats. I want a camo model and had talked to Ken several times, but didn't want the wait (it was mid to late June then). Excel designs models with outboard, outboard-4S, outboard-2S and other propulsion systems, available in gas and other fuel systems. Some of the most iconic Excel models at present include: 203 Bay Pro, Bay Pro 203, 220 Bay, bay pro 220 and 203 Bay. Turn the light to the side to put out your decoys. The Catfish Pro viper style hull with reverse chine gets on step quickly, rides smoothly and turns like it is on rails. The Viper™ hull handles choppy waters of the gulf coast and large reservoirs yet can access shallow coves after crappie or your favorite duck marsh. 7113 Highway 1 Addis, LA 70710 (225) 749-5001. Contact. Model However, be careful at carwashes where high pressure spray can seep up and over the water resistant seal. LOL, I know Wade. Terms | View Details 2020 Excel 21 Catfish Pro SC. © SmartMarineGuide New York, NY - All rights Come join the discussion about safety, gear, tackle, noodling, tips, tricks, reviews, reports, accessories, classifieds, and more! Currency $ - USD - US Dollar Sort Sort Order List View Gallery View Submit. 2020. 2020. Find Excel Catfish Pro boats for sale near you, including boat prices, photos, and more. I'm really wanting to buy a boat, and I'm really leaning towards the Seaark Procat 200, but I was wondering if anyone as any experience with the excel catfish pro? $28,990 Seller Lincolnton Marine 20. The G3 is quite a bit cheaper for a reason, look closely. 2020. Excel 2172 Catfish Pro . The United States Catfish Association Forum and Community.