Helpful in any situation when your health drops, with a bonus effect of increasing health AND stamina regeneration.Seems simple yet diverse, and also fun for leveling to me. -Shadowy Disguise (when tied in with Death Stroke for 100% crit) This is the only one that's not at least partially blocked where I work, so I tend to use it more than the others: EDIT: ESOHead and ESOCalc pull CSS and Javascript from sites that are blocked where I work. I did a 3/1/3 ratio. . Unfortunately that means any permalinks created prior to today are invalid and will need to be redone, ERRORS !! BAR 2: Your Ranged, AoE, Buff Bar ENHANCEMENTS OVERVIEW:

Start by picking your class bellow. Next I take Strife in Siphoning tree to help with healing and to get to Agony. They usually die after Flurry/Death Stroke. This is your switchable button. High DPS, Two-handed DK w/ self healing abilities AND an AoE, Destruction Staff Dk with astonishing mob grinding abilities. Stamina and Magicka Builds for PVE & PVP Gameplay. UPDATE: ESO Skill Calculator is now updated to 1.1.2 Craglorn patch data. All the passives I chose compliment the abilites you will be using pretty nicely. http://skills.tesotools.com/ - Freshly updated :). C. Leveling Advice/Skill Order Skill Calculator. G. Weapons Being able to solo elites relies heavily on a slow, effectively kiting the slowed elite, rather than tanking it, until your resources are replenished. Guides for every aspect of ESO. ------------------------------------------------- And since this character's role will be focused on stamina based abilities, feel free to finish your enemies off with either Draw Essence (an AoE ability absorbing your enemies health and restoring part of your magicka too), or Sea of Flames (an AoE ability causing damage with a cost of a lot of manager per second, but restores a great amount of your mana if the ability kills one or more of your targets). This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. This build allows you to do insane self buffed single target DPS, while still having the option to go ranged or aoe crazy. Post in the comments and let me know what you think! I haven't messed around with the builders this game so far but just messing around with each a little, exocalc has the best look and feel for a page layout, works smoothly, navigates easily, and has the most complete set of features. -PASSIVES SHOULD BE LEVELED ALONGSIDE THESE ABILITIES, YOU WILL HAVE MORE THAN ENOUGH SKILL POINTS. Finish off with spells from the Restoring Light tree benefiting from 'Mending' to get up to an additional +30% and you have a +30% to +60% chance for most of your heals to crit. Login or register to save your builds. PASSIVES:

The first bar you will see is used when its better to fight and the second bar is used when its better to heal (both have healing but the second bar focuses on healing). Shoulder - Shadowrend Your attack spells. To help you tailor your character even outside of the game we present our Talent Calculator. Any questions? Main weapon is Sword/Board and secondary is Two-Handed. Okay so there is no “Edit” option.. the “4th skill” meant to be “Ward Ally”, the tool mixed the order of skills up a bit :/. H. Best Questions Since I rely heavily on skills I am more concerned about having enough magicka and health for survivability than stamina. Otherwise, the abilities you have will carry you through easily. F: AOE ROTATION You can also mix in Teleport Strike from Assassination tree to quickly jump to the mob , go invisible, stun, hard hit, Assassin's blade them to death. At least the new werewolf and undaunted skills are missing for a starter. Slot 5: Shadow Cloak-Shadowy Disguise (5 out of 5) This ability has great damage, and a very decent heal. [Flex spots - Force Pulse and Pulsar...open for Elemental Weakness and Swarm] -Veiled Strike (for stun/damage)

Great damage per second if used right. Find out what you need to improve in yourself to become more effective! Let your creativity take over and share your builds with other ESO players. It’s now the middle of 2017. It helped me figure out just what everything meant. i added 2 builds… well one and a half. Since I played Breton I went for Light Armor +magicka buff since all these skills use magicka.

Quests give you skill points every so often. E: SOLO ELITE ROTATION (Requires lvl 30+) Anything for the new builds or monster sets? May find a stronger ability to replace this, but for now this fits perfectly. Woeler released one of the first ESO Morrowind builds that prepares you for the new tanking meta introduced with the sustain changes. His build with detailed explanations can be found here:

Respectfully, This synergies well with Restoration Expert to give an additional +15% health to any ally under 30% health. hello CHARACTER STATS: Why it Works (Ability Explanation) If something is missing, let me know and I will fix it. -Shadowy Disguise (for 100% crit) Sorry about that. Obviously we need Ransack to keep them on you, Extended Chains to pick up adds or runaways, Choking Talons to root the enemy down for a few seconds so you can apply Ransack while having them deal less damage. It is Magicka for Staff – not stamina. Restoring Focus & Extended Ritual. Slot 2: Flurry-Rapid Strikes (4 out of 5) You also can have trouble with heavy armor mobs, but this is the downside of any nightblade build I guess. Equipment tab is something to look forward to. E. Solo Elite Rotation With the newest content of Morrowwind coming out very soon. 1. Then either use Stampede, followed by Flame Lash to certainly finish off your enemy- or use Reverse Slice after activating Wrecking Blow instead. One says a skill uses mana the other says stamina. Rotation stays the same and you can now pick another ability for 5th slot. German; English; French; Discord; My Skillfactory. -Teleport Strike (only when you need to close a gap) H: QUESTIONS

Unlock level is in progress for a future update. And for the secondary spec, I went with a destruction staff fitted with AoE abilities. Why does none of these skill calculators for your phone, Your email address will not be published. This bumps back both your hp and mp. Slot 1: Hidden Blade-Flying Blade (4 out of 5) And there you have it. I like esobuild.com the best right now, but I really wish somebody would display the cumulative effect of the passives that you've chose. ), I am offering my take on a Healer. Strong defensives for you and your group as well as some very nice AoE damage for dungeons. Old builds might have missing skills or icons in them so, please, update them accordingly.

This is where there will be a break of skill points, until level 10-12. Choosing one of the four classes gives you access to three class specific skill lines. Dealing a moderate amount of damage, with extra damage increasing based on target's health loss, up to name maximum of 300%. Strife is also great as a DOT once it gets to level 4 or is morphed. Here is why: You are completely invisible for 2.5 seconds, it has no cooldown (only magicka resource limitations), gives you 100% critical strike rating during, and-oh yeah, it makes you completely invisible. Use any 4 one handed weapons for your swaps. Forward Momentum is fantastic to have so that you can remove snares on yourself, making sure that you can always reach your allies or chase down baddies.

Instant healing for three targets. View the build Test Build from the user Hietala in the ESO Skillfactory. Armor Sets Ice moves at your command coming to your defense and aid as you pull aggro, debuff and concentrate enemy mobs into your deadly ice storms. A powerful attack dealing crazy damage, and even crazier damage vs. targets either stunned or immobilized, while also healing you. Restoring focus gives an extra +15% on its own and armor/spell resistance. They have to fix this and it will be ok. How do you swap to 2nd hotbar using esohead's calc? Skill Order I look forward to reviewing your replies.

. And left with one of the most helpful abilities, Green Dragon Blood.

4 Piece Moondancer or Martial Knowledge ( 3 Jewelry + 1 Body)

This should be used to apply/refresh the 40% armor pen debuff, or when you need a stun for survivability/control--otherwise save the magicka. TechnoMHendo, A profound high elf reconnects with her/his ancient blood ties to their ancestral snow elf predecessors with this Frost build. Great work on everything else I just wondering about this, it definitely changes build paths. ESO Blackreach Greymoor Caverns Treasure Map Locations, ESO Western Skyrim Treasure Map Locations, Antiquities Leads Locations & Hidden Entry Relics, At The Top Of A Waterfall In The Lightless Hollow Skyshard, Tucked In The Dwarven Ruins South Of Dark Moon Grotto Skyshard, In A Hidden Cave Beneath The Moon Gate Of Anequina Skyshard, Civility And Etiquette: Wood Orcs I Lorebook, ESO Iliac Bay Time Breach Locations – Breaches on the Bay Quest, ESO Stonefalls & Skyrim Time Breach Locations – Breaches of Frost & Fire Quest, ESO Rivenspire Time Breach Locations – Time in Doomcrag’s Shadow. You will mainly be using Bar 1. Best skill calculator/build maker site? Feel free to use whatever ULT you would like. Required fields are marked *, Elder Scrolls Online Fansite and database, ESO Western Skyrim Skyshards Location Map, ESO Southern Elsweyr Skyshards Location Map, ESO Morrowind Skyshards – Vvardenfell Map, How to switch between EU and US Megaserver, ESO Morrowind Treasure Map Locations in Vvardenfell. But, daggers are always more desirable. Again, this build is not supposed to make you invincible or a juggernaut dealing tons of damage. -Impale (Execute range-Note it is magic damage, and does not need veiled strike debuff to be effective)
Consuming Darkness

Ultimate: Consuming Darkness-Veil of Blades (4 out of 5)

Light Weaver boosts this spell with 25 armor/spell resistance. Breath of Life. Purifying Light & Reflective Light. Find hundreds of ESO build for all classes in our ESO Skillfactory. This makes it hard to take on more than one group of mobs. Yes indeedy, this would be a very nice option.

UPDATE: ESO Skill Calculator has been updated to patch 2.0.1 data, better known as Tamriel Unlimited update! Let me know if this sparked ideas for your own build. Slot 5: Haste-Focused Attacks (3 out of 5)