And for those saying negative and disrespectful things – [it’s] hilarious. So the mystery surrounding baby daddy No. [I’m] missing them so much already.". Also, the athlete recently got engaged to Olympic track and field star Natasha Hastings. And Scrappy ended up calling Erica a “basic baby momma” during the reunion. K. Michelle Drags Tamar Braxton & Makes Some Messy Accusations. The 35-year-old didn’t specify why the infants needed to stay in the hospital, though it’s extremely common for twins to be born early. Interestingly enough, Erica has managed to keep her relationship with the father of her twins very private. On the latest season, things only worsened. The Love & Hip Hop Atlanta star announced on May 5 that she had welcomed twin daughters, but added that the newborns needed to remain hospitalized. I’m beyond ready, nervous, and excited all at the same time. 'Love & Hip Hop Atlanta' Star Tia Becca's Personal Life Is a Complicated Web of Kids and Exes, 'Love & Hip Hop Atlanta' Star Pooh Hicks and Her Husband Had an Intimate Relationship With Costar Karlie Redd, 'Love & Hip Hop Atlanta' Star Spice Causes Controversy With Skin Bleaching Comments, Nicki Minaj Announces a New Single With a Never Before Seen Pregnant Pic, Dove Cameron and Thomas Doherty's Relationship Is Still Going Strong, 'Morganville Vampires' Author Rachel Caine Passes From Cancer, There's Going to be a Third Season of 'You' and We've Got the Details. I would never wish death on anyone’s child – vaccinated or not. Thank you all for keeping this private until we were ready to share," she said at the time, adding the hashtag #Maybabiesontheway. 2 continues. As previously reported the reality star welcomed twins in May and has remained mum on who the girls’ father is.. Now she’s revealing their names and absolutely adorable faces. ", When she revealed that she was expecting in February, Erica told followers that the pair was due in May. “The twins father is vegan. He definitely is against the twins getting vaccinated. According to MTO, one of Dixon’s friends revealed that she’s pregnant with twins and Rotimi (Olurotimi Akinosho) is her baby father. Knifed Up: Did Reginae Carter Get A “Double D” Breast Augmentation??? To each it’s own but mine won’t be vaccinated. By continuing to use this site, you agree to our updated Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. Thanks to all who prayed for me throughout this pregnancy. “Love And Hip Hop Miami” star Shay Johnson appeared on the season premiere of... Melody and Martell’s fallout has been nasty. Tami Roman Reveals Where She Stands with Shaunie O’Neal & Malaysia Pargo, Traci Braxton is Annoyed Towanda Braxton’s Boyfriend Got Involved in Drama Between Sisters. In a final word, Erica addresses the nasty way folks disagreed with her online. The father of her twin baby girls has yet to be revealed. She currently shares 14-year-old daughter Emani Richardson with ex-fiancé and rapper Lil Scrappy . “I really didn’t know it was so a controversial subject. If you followed me from the start, you would know that i’m one of the few who does not live their entire life out on social media. All Rights Reserved. “Love And Hip Hop Atlanta” star Erica Dixon’s issues with co-parenting with Scrappy have been well documented on the show. I can’t wait to love on them. Erica Dixon Shared A Photo Of Her With Rotimi On New Year’s Day . Erica Dixon Posts First Pics Of Her Twins. In a post shared five days before the announcement of her daughters’ birth, Erica wrote, "In just a few days I’ll meet the two little angels God has blessed me with. Hope the same is for you…", Erica continued, "Everyone is free to ask whatever questions they want, just doesn’t mean they are going to get the answer they are looking for. Jeannie Mai Forced To Leave ‘DTWS’ Following Hospitalization With Life-Threatening Condition, Megan Thee Stallion’s Ex-Bestfriend Breaking Silence On Tory Lanez Shooting, Celebrities Appear to Prefer Ballot Drop Boxes in 2020 Election. Previously, we told you that 35-year-old was dragged for her parenting choices by strangers online projecting that her kids would eventually die from diseases like polio and pertussis. Updated 1 year ago Erica Dixon is sharing the first photos of her baby girls. “…I stand with you. Shay appeared on “Iyanla: Fix My Life” with her family. Erica Dixon Responds To Vaccination Tweet Backlash. Here’s what we know about the reality star’s recent relationships and her response to questions about the pregnancy. Farrah Abraham Off Probation Stemming from Beverly Hills Hotel Incident, Jeffrey Epstein's Infamous Palm Beach House Set for Demolition. Erica has also had some issues with Scrappy’s wife Bambi. “Married to Medicine” star Dr. Heavenly Kimes made headlines due to her interview with Martell Holt. A follower asked Erica Dixon on Instagram how she doesn't get her girls Eryss and Embrii mixed up. "I have been blessed with two beautiful baby girls but to have to leave them just tore me apart. Erica Dixon is now a mother of three girls! Erica Dixon is sharing the first photos of her baby girls. Source: Instagram 'LHHATL' Star Erica Dixon Announces the Birth of Her Twins But Keeps the Baby Daddy Hush-Hush By Allison Cacich. Praying they can come home sooner than later. The Braxton family has been dealing with issues. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Recently, she snapped when a follower asked her if Dre from “Power” is the father of her twins. Now she’s talking about it in an interview with The Jasmine Brand. Martell... Karen and Wendy have been struggling to form a friendship. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Former reality actress Erica Dixon had no idea that her casual tweets about never vaccinating her twin baby girls would spark death wishes and she’s not here for it! ET on VH1. The former medical biller and coder hasn’t really been linked to anyone since William and still isn’t on good terms with her ex and LHHATL co-star Scrappy, whom she shares daughter Emani, 14, with. "This has been a difficult yet rewarding journey for me with the sickness and scares but we’ve conquered and will continue to.". We hope that Erica will get to bring her girls home soon! We've joined the BHM Digital family of websites and have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. "Blessed beyond what I deserve. My children would be nowhere near them or their’s anyway.”. Former reality actress Erica Dixon had no idea that her casual tweets about never vaccinating her twin baby girls would spark death wishes and she’s not here for it!. Given that Erica’s twins remain hospitalized, fans are wondering if the TV personality gave birth early, but based on her recent social media updates, it sounds like her babies came right on time. So private that people can only make up rumors. ‘Braxton Family Values’ Drama Led to a Physical Altercation Between Family Members? On the latest season, things only worsened. Especially those that wish death on my children because they aren’t vaccinated. By: Amanda Anderson-Niles “Love And Hip Hop Atlanta” star Erica Dixon’s issues with co-parenting with Scrappy have been well documented on the show. Then again, the internet gives a lot of people heart because they wouldn’t dare say half of what that say via social media to my face.”. Bossip Comment Policy She claimed Bambi’s mother has picked on Emani, and even tried to fight Erica’s mother and Momma Dee at Emani’s birthday party. Ryan Garcia Calls Out Gervonta 'Tank' Davis, 'Don't... Green Party Candidate Ralph Nader 'Memba Him?! Everyone is free to form their own decision when it comes to their children…We have to learn to agree to disagree without being disrespectful. Erica has also had some issues with Scrappy’s wife Bambi. Now she’s revealing their names and absolutely adorable faces. Watch new episodes of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta on Mondays at 8 p.m. In conclusion, quit being rude! As for the girls’ father, Erica remains tight-lipped when it comes to his identity. Erica also reveals that she has support from the kids’ vegan dad who strongly agrees about staying away from vaccinations. Copyright © 2020 Urban Belle Media, LLC. She said she automatically knows who is who when she does this. It worked and I’m so thankful that they are healthy with no issues or concerns. Traci Braxton, Trina Braxton & Towanda Braxton Respond to Plastic Surgery Accusations, Wendy Osefo Tells Karen Huger to ‘Shut the F*ck Up’ After They Argue Over College Degrees, After Her Controversial Interview with Martell Holt, Dr. Heavenly Kimes Has More to Say, RHOP Recap: Ashley Continues Struggle with Postpartum Depression + Karen Gathers Wendy, Shay Johnson Says Iyanla Vanzant is Disrespectful & Has a Smart Mouth, Martell Holt’s Mistress is Reportedly in Talks to Appear on ‘Love & Marriage: Huntsville’, Quad Webb Was Reportedly Demoted on the Upcoming Season of ‘Married to Medicine’, RHOA Tea: More Details Released About Cynthia Bailey’s Messy Bachelorette Party.