Setters Unlimited was established to help Setter enthusiasts find the top English Setter breeders. She likes to go for walks and hanging out on the benches with staff and volunteers. Dog Breeds | He really will be a lovable dog with some patience and time…, Sunny is a 4-year-old 60-pound male English setter- springer /spaniel mixture. Illinois English Setter Breeders & Kennels | Illinois English Setters For Sale. I have been breeding English Setters for 19 years. 15092 US 20 West Lena, IL 61048 United States 815-276-6776. Truly first class kennel. Adopt Bambino a White - With Black English Setter / Mixed Dog in Bloomington, Adopt Bambino a White With Black English Setter / Mixed Dog in Bloomington, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6014001171t_1l_dogs_in_bloomington_il/?1602436655, Adopt Marlon Aka Marley Baby a White English Setter / Setter (Unknown Type) /, Adopt Marlon Aka Marley Baby a White English Setter / Setter, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6019812337t_1l_dogs_in_naperville_il/?1603603538, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/4840908423t_1l_dogs_in_danville_il/?1602413378, Adopt Sunny a English Setter, English Springer Spaniel, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/6022014235t_1l_dogs_in_maquoketa_ia/?1604011147, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/5560625056t_1l_dogs_in_maquoketa_ia/?1602554781, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/4840913967t_1l_dogs_in_bull_valley_il/?1601567238, Adopt Nick- Foster to Adopt a English Setter, Adopt Nick Foster to Adopt a English Setter, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/5905931208t_1l_dogs_in_wood_dale_il/?1598806527, https://i.oodleimg.com/item/5118100727t_1l_dogs_in_wood_dale_il/?1604021587, https://img.dogsnow.com/slir/w350-c5x4/dogs/data/photos/270417t/1603350881/male-red-hypoallergenic-standard-poodle.jpg. How to Find a Dog | Copyright © 2020 Heartland English Setters - All Rights Reserved. Glory is Jersie' mom and she is on the forefront with her half sister , both out of Braveheart. English Setter Dogs and Puppies From Illinois Breeders by DogsNow.com, part of the EquineNow.com, LLC group of websites. Create your own unique website with customizable templates. Dog Trainers | Vector Borne Disease Diagnosis, Treatment, Prevention & Education - 1292 dogs, puppies (and a few kitties) saved since October 2001. Tizzy, BISS GCH. He sired many top winning dogs in Australia, Penny shown at the national at 12yrs old in the veterans class. Male Different types of hunting demand slightly different attributes in a pointing dog. Hunting Dog Breeds Raised: Chesapeake Bay Retriever, Llewellin Setter Steady On Point Kennels From there you can see photos of their pups, find detailed information on their web page and contact them by e-mail, phone and even get driving directions. Free hunting dog classifieds for the upland bird hunter and wetland waterfowl hunter. (Detailed contact information has been omitted. The search tool above returns a list of breeders located nearest to the zip or postal code you enter. Find English Setter dogs and puppies from Illinois breeders. Our females are from proven Championship bloodlines, and are proven wild bird dogs before ever being bred. The search tool above returns a list of breeders located nearest to the zip or postal code you enter. Good English Setter breeders will … Ask you several questions about your preference, lifestyle, family situation, and specifics about how and where you hunt. List your kennel with us and advertise that you are a breeder, trainer or handler. Breeder Login | Committed to producing English Setters that are natural bird dogs with style, class and loving dispositions. !Puppies are here born April 9, There is one girl available to a show or pet home to be available June8. Below is a sample search of our English Setter breeders with puppies for sale. Titan is a Penny son. 17912 Garden Valley Woodstock, IL 60098 United States. Every dog is born to excel at something. Field dog English Setters that you can hunt over on Saturday, take to a walking field trial on Sunday, and enjoy always. Huntwood Chebaco Perfect Image Hunting. Illinois: English Setter Breeders. Enter your zip or postal code above to access our up-to-date directory). Home | Welcome to Heartland English Setters. Below is a sample search of our English Setter breeders with puppies for sale. Our first English Setter was purchased in 1971, and we have been serious breeders since 1988. to be wild bird dogs. Thanks for all you do! 708-417-3697 . Map It . If you would like to learn more about English Setter or inquire about my breeding program, please don't hesitate to contact me. Kizzy wins Reserve at the National. Sunny is a very fun loving dog, We received sunny on 9-14-2018 from Miami…, Sunny is a 4-year-old 60-pound male English setter- springer /spaniel mixture. Jim Norman Tuscola, IL 61953 See How to Find a Dog. Find English Setter Puppies and Breeders in your area and helpful English Setter information. English Setters Ryman Old Hemlock english setter breeders Wisconsin Hunting dogs gundogs Wisconsin Foot Hunting Classic Setters English setter pup Important: Breeders.net has not screened the listed breeders and accepts no responsibility for their reputation or quality. Find a English Setter puppy from reputable breeders near you in Illinois. Visit us now to find your dog. Doggies Articles | SRK was started about 20 years ago in Rock Falls, Illinois. Here we believe you will find some of the finest bred English Setter bird dogs, gun dogs, walking field trial prospects and companions available today. 40lbs He is a 3yr old male English Setter mixture. English Setters for the Discriminating Sportsman. Services: Puppies,Adult Dogs,Stud Service, Services: Puppies,Adult Dogs,Stud Service,Rescue. It’s also free to list your available puppies and litters on our site. Being an IBR foster home…. He has lived as a house dog, and has had some hunting training. The search tool above returns a list of breeders located nearest to the zip or postal code you enter. Find puppies for sale, started dogs for sale and finished dogs from all sorts of different pointing breeds, retrieving breeds and flushing breeds.. Transportation to Illinois available. Dog Boarding Kennels | (Detailed contact information has been omitted. Trailstar's N Snowbelt Tri N Stop Me (DAKOTA) This is Iris's brother and has 2 litters on the ground. CH. Breeder Sign-up | . Click here to visit our home page. Breeders.net Breeder Code of Ethics | From there you can see photos of their pups, find detailed information on their web page and contact them by e-mail, phone and even get driving directions. Over the years we added Gordon Setter breeders and specialty type English Setters. Pine Meadows English Setters Lynne Coffman Box 2534 Overgaard, AZ 85933 928-535-4121 Fax:480-275-3264 lynnewthe@aol.com English Setter Breeders in Illinois Calm and gentle, the English Setter is an incredibly sweet and jolly breed. Breeder Email . Purchasing an english setter puppy from a Breeder of Merit with "Champion" dog lines is your best assurance of obtaining a healthy pet with a great personality. To locate a English Setter breeder, enter your 5-digit zip or postal code: See real-time photos and information about the dogs currently in the shelter nearest to you. Top English Setter Breeders. We are not a commercial operation, nor a puppy mill. Product Advertising on Breeders.net Loralei English Setters Lori Curran 27 Saxton Flats Road Saugerties, NY 12477 845-246-8386 loricurran@hvc.rr.com Mountainview English Setters Shareen Brown 85 Mountain View Drive Holmes, NY 12531 845-855-9085 gsetter@comcast.net www.mountainviewgordonsetters.com. Our first English Setter was purchased in 1971, and we have been serious breeders since 1988. Here we believe you will find some of the finest bred English Setter bird dogs, gun dogs, walking field trial prospects and companions available today. News Flash!! My litters have all their health clearances before they go to their new homes. Hillcrest Kennel. Important: Breeders.net has not screened the listed breeders and accepts no responsibility for their reputation or quality. Dog Groomers | He was imported to Australia and was a Best in Show winner. Sunny is very fun, Daisy is a very wonderful, high energy girl. Hunting Dog Breeds Raised: American Brittany, English Setter, Llewellin Setter. Jen cares for each pup when they are born like they are her own children and does a fantastic job socializing young pups. Conformation Shows, which are sanctioned by the American Kennel Club, are designed to help maintain the standards and appearance of a specific breed. All English Setter found here are from AKC-Registered parents. Steady On Point Kennels. Privacy Policy Illinois Birddog Rescue, Inc. is a not for profit organization dedicated to rescueing and re-homing American field bred English Pointers and English Setters. Training is available all year round. Services: Puppies,Adult Dogs,Stud Service, Services: Puppies,Adult Dogs,Stud Service,Rescue. They do a great job picking quality dogs to breed but it doesn’t stop there. Breeding will be in Oct. 2015. Over time we have made some adjustments & changes to our breeding program, but have never lost sight of what these dogs were bred for…. Copyright © 2005-2020 EquineNow.com, LLC. Veterinarians His owner is having some health…, ILLINOIS BIRDDOG RESCUE Celebrating10 years of Pointer and Setter Adoptions in the Midwest! Breeder Evaluation Checklist | See How to Find a Dog. It is your responsibility to investigate. 821 Melrose St. New Lenox, IL, 60451 . All Rights Reserved. Purchasing an english setter puppy from a Breeder of Merit with "Champion" dog lines is your best assurance of obtaining a healthy pet with a great personality. My first setter was Penny who was a multi-specialty, group winning bitch in her prime.My puppies are raised in the home and socialized with other dogs,people and kids.