Those are called Elite Enemies (or Mini Bosses). To make this list here useful, I separated them in different categories such as tanks, healers, splash damage dealer, etc. Это мой любимый квест так как на его прохождение я трачу 3 мировой энергии и делаю буквально за 2 минуты. The target and nearby enemies become weak against the element they are strong against for 4 turns. I've been writing as a hobby for years, but this is the first time I've tried to turn it into anything more than a hobby. The Stronghold only really defines the maximum level your other buildings can be.eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'gamingonphone_com-leader-1','ezslot_10',118,'0','0'])); I.e. Your email address will not be published. The Boss Hoss Due to recent legislation in several countries, the developers have made the percentage chance for each reward viewable in-game, you can use these to help decide what’s worth spending your time/money on. The ordinary enemies encountered are called Monsters (or Mobs). 3 мировой энергии. Colour Stacking means you take more Heroes into a fight of the Colour your enemies are Weak to.eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'gamingonphone_com-box-4','ezslot_9',112,'0','0'])); The drawback of this technique is you aren’t using all 5 Colours – tile Colours of missing Heroes do no damage. 6 Comments. Please allow us for that. Ваш e-mail не будет опубликован. Please take note that this is based on stats and individual strengths and team setups and enemy setups are not part of this list. Titans are like Raid Bosses, where any damage you do sticks and it will take several attacks from your entire Alliance to kill. Would love your thoughts, please comment. 11 элитных врагов- зеленые; Вот в принципе и всё. Elite Enemies are found on the “Winged” stages in Season 1. E.g. In Season 1, elite enemies are elementals, first appearing in S1: Province 3 with Doomers. However, 2 Heroes of one colour will do slightly more than 2x damage, so you’re increasing your damage overall. She resists mana reduction  which makes her really helpful against many setups you see these days. Upgrading a hero in Empires & Puzzles is hard work and take a ton of time and costs a load of resources. It is actually just the winged stages, I even forgot POV runs off S1. Don’t get fooled he will give your opponents a really hard time and contributes well to the success. Chance to miss also applies to offensive special skills. Elite enemies<