38. You are a great gift to me. Happy Birthday dear! One can’t do without the other. You are the best sister, I have known. Happy Birthday. It is my sister’s Birthday. Come let’s build houses together again in the sands. Happy birthday to you and I twin sister. 78. Long life & prosperity. Happy Birthday. Sister of life. eval(ez_write_tag([[728,90],'sweetlovemessages_com-leader-1','ezslot_3',115,'0','0']));11. I love you. You shall walk into a new year of amazing wonders. Happy Birthday; Just close your eyes and make a wish and I’ll pray to Allah to make it come true. 19. You will be the first because we came out together. His protection is over you and he shall always provide for your needs. It is our birthday. I love you, but Jesus Christ loves you even more. Happy Birthday, dear Sister. Heavens shall smile on your and your success shall be known worldwide. You shall own all the good things that your heart desires. 41. Happy birthday to us baby girl.eval(ez_write_tag([[250,250],'sweetlovemessages_com-narrow-sky-1','ezslot_29',120,'0','0']));eval(ez_write_tag([[250,250],'sweetlovemessages_com-narrow-sky-1','ezslot_30',120,'0','1'])); 35. Dearest sister, wishing you a happy birthday celebration filled with love. I am the luckiest person on earth because you are my sister. Love you. Protecting you at your vulnerable moments. May our love and bond continue to be stronger twin sister. The best shall be yours, you will make good impacts in the world.eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'sweetlovemessages_com-netboard-2','ezslot_33',127,'0','0'])); 73. Victory will be yours every single day of your life. Jun 11, 2020 - Explore Nusrat Masood's board "Happy birthday dua" on Pinterest. Happy birthday, sister. Today I know better and I know we’re just the same and will be always. I wish us a loving and rich boyfriend so we will know no lack. 22. Sound the alarm. Don’t pester me today again twin sister. Stay blessed, my love. A sign for a memorable birthday. Love you a bunch. On your birthday, beloved sister, may you receive all the Lord’s choicest blessings. Sisters like you are diamonds. Dear Sister! So that I can go back to school smiling. In our years of living together I have learnt the true meaning of bond; having the ability to feel the other person’s emotions because you share a connection. 43. Success and unmerited Favour will smile on you. Tomorrow we will celebrate greatness. God is your strength and He will surely uphold you. eval(ez_write_tag([[728,90],'sweetlovemessages_com-leader-2','ezslot_16',122,'0','0']));41. Happy birthday, Sister. No one can take or replace your position in my life. I also ask that you love and respect me the way I do. Once I celebrate you I have celebrated me too. Those good things you have never believed could happen in your life will begin to happen. May each minute of your life be filled with happiness and may this birthday be just perfect for you! Not to mention, being bossed around by me and occasionally bullying you into keeping a big secret for me. Wish us well. You are my confidant, from you, I get a great deal of support. It is very special because the two is one sharing a bond. I wish you the very best as you celebrate your Birthday today. I’m throwing a party for the two of us sis. Karwa Chauth Whatsapp Status 2). I have prayed to God to grant all of your prayers and wishes as you celebrate your new age today. 27. 24. Happy birthday. Sister, I wish you a happy birthday, long life and prosperity. Doors of opportunities and testimonies shall open wide for you, all the days of your life. 9. Miracles shall be your portion. I love you with every bit of my heart. Happy birthday to me. Happy Birthday to you, sister. Consider this. Dearest sister, as you celebrate this special moment in your life, I pray that the richness, goodness, and mercy of God will be with you all the days of your existence. Sister, as you become plus one today, God will fill up every space in your life. Thank you for loving me the way you’ve always done. May every path you take in life reward you with prosperity and great happiness. Sister, from the depth of my heart, I say a Happy Birthday to you, you are more than enough for me. You shall not lack any good thing in life. You will not be denied the good things in life. Tell British accent I don’t want. Happy Birthday to my cute sister. Happy birthday to us. May He open unto you His doors of wealth. Your life shall speak favour. Cute, amazing and lovely you are. On this special day, first, we will light the candles, flames of love, unity, and prosperity. May this day bring you happiness and all the incredible opportunities in the world. I wish you a happy birthday. I wish you the best birthday ever. While some do so grandly, others don’t, but the features are the same. I’ve been laughing my ass out. Today is a very special day because it’s your birthday. 2. I cannot leave you like that you know. I am happy to have a sister like you. 88. You and I together forever. Let’s run around the house and break items. May sadness never be your portion. You remain my soul twin brother. The favour of God is yours. Have a blessed and colorful birthday, my darling sister. You have been a mother to me. 65. 82. We have come a long way and today we celebrate our 20th year. And He will shut the mouth of lions for you. Happy birthday. I love you, dear. The can be my honest prayer to Allah on your birthday. You have been a wonderful sister to me. Just like a diamond, you are sparkling and priceless. Happy birthday to you and me. Equal to an eruptive explosion of greatness. Dua for sister marriage should be performed after Asar namaz. Happy birthday to us.eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'sweetlovemessages_com-netboard-2','ezslot_33',127,'0','0'])); 75. 72. Amen. Every hard work and play make twins a great twin. May this new year bring you, love, strengthen your cords and deliver undeserving favor. eval(ez_write_tag([[580,400],'sweetlovemessages_com-banner-1','ezslot_11',113,'0','0']));5. I hope you will stop fighting for everything knowing we are equal and have an equal right to everything. 21. Your life shall become beautiful as you celebrate your birthday today. 45. Thank you for always having my back. Your email address will not be published. Sisters are the most amazing gifts we can ever have. 90. One breaks a heart and the other suffers it too. 86. You realize how stronger our bond has become. 31. Waiting for you to come home, sis. It doesn’t matter the part because they all have one thing in common: they always love you. At the end of today, you shall have every reason to thank God. Happy birthday beautiful sister. May you always find kindness in the sight of the Heavenly Father and may there forever be countless moments of thorough joy and laughter in your life. Darling sister, I wish you an exciting birthday and a day that overflows with many amazing wonders of the Lord. 13. From anywhere around the world I will be your WatchGuard. There is a lot of gists we need to catch up on. Sister, as you enter a new stage in your existence, I am hoping that the Lord Almighty will furnish you with amazing and exciting discoveries. We will be hanging out in a grand way. 49. Don’t forget to buy those favorite candies and fruits. May the Lord pour into your heart immense peace, love, excitement, and joy not only on the occasion of your birthday but for eternity. Meanwhile, gifts have started arriving cheers. It is not easy being my little sister since you usually end up using the stuff I’ve grown out of. I am blessed to have a wonderful sister like you, you are amazing. You shall live your life in good health and wealth. You are a wonderful sister. You are my sister and best friends. An evidence and essence of living we find in each other. Happy birthday, sister! 13. I am blessed to have a sister like you, may you have a wonderful day on your birthday. I love you and my wishes are for you. When I saw yours I was overwhelmed. No hard feelings today. God will grant you all your heart desires. Your days will be bright as the sun and the world shall call you blessed. We are a blessing. Dear sister, you are an embodiment of loveliness and care! I have considered our position and stance in many things and it has got me thinking. 51. Happy birthday my twin sister. 95. 63. And nothing shall be too difficult for you to achieve. Enjoy Gods touch in all you do. Happy Birthday to my sister. 57. Your life is an example of diligence. 1. You are so special in my life, not only for being my lovely sister, but also for being one of my best friends. Happy Birthday to a wonderful sister. I am grateful to God for keeping you till this moment. I pray that God will grant unto you more than you desire. stay fabulous!. Required fields are marked *. Sister, you are a precious gift to me.