No real plot. If I had a grumble I would say the theme has been done before, perhaps many times, and two excellent westerns spring to mind, However, this movie is great and I mean great! Not an action film (but you should watch it anyway), Reviewed in the United States on February 11, 2015. The ending is sad, but hopeful. One of my favorite films. Please fill your email to form below. I only just took the film out of it's packaging today and I got a third of the way through when I had to turn the film off. Drive's style opened up a whole new world of retro culture I don't think will ever leave me. However, where this splits from a Mann production is that at times the film has no dialogue - instead the viewer has to rely on gestures and or facial descriptions and that in itself can be disconcerting. Every shot is stunning and California's Cityscape never looked and felt more alive. This, along with Night Crawler, is one of my favorite moves of this decade. I've watched this over and over, and never get tired it of. Brian Cranston as his side kick and Albert Brooks as his chilling nemesis are both perfect. The last the last 50 minutes or so were nothing short of exhilarating and had me on the edge of my seat. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. If you're looking for a Fast Five type chase movie, this isn't it. When becoming members of the site, you could use the full range of functions and But if you're looking for an intelligent thriller with good action scenes and great performances, and you have a creative mind, then you'll love this movie. The soundtrack provides a good start to the movie and the good theme continues. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on October 23, 2018. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on December 2, 2018. I can see why this has gained cult status. He seems to be generally a nice guy, but then he begins to reveal his real character. There is a feel of stylishness and emotional intensity and sexual subtext and strong violence. Located in the US Rust Belt, Charlestown is home of the hapless Chiefs, a losing Federal League hockey team whose games are poorly attended. voir Drive Regarder En Streaming HD Un jeune homme solitaire, « The Driver », conduit le jour à Hollywood pour le cinéma en tant que cascadeur et la nuit pour des truands. A Hollywood stunt performer (Ryan Gosling) who moonlights as a wheelman discovers that a contract has been put on him after a heist gone wrong. MANY SEEM TO THINK HE DIES AT THE END WHEN CLEARLY ITS NOT THE CASE !. enjoy Drive streaming - Driver (non ha un nome) ha più di un lavoro. I had high hopes with Ryan Gosling. Watch HD Movies Online For Free and Download the latest movies. MUCH MUCH MORE TO THIS STORY THAN MEETS THE EYE, OUR MYSTERIOUS LEAD CHARACTER IS ENIGMATIC AND MYSTERIOUS AT THE SAME TIME. The story gives me tingles. An absolutely beautiful film that has unfortunately been tampered with. Actor: Ryan Gosling, Carey Mulligan, Bryan Cranston, Albert Brooks, Oscar Isaac, Christina Hendricks, Ron Perlman, Kaden Leos, Jeff Wolfe, James Biberi, Russ Tamblyn, Joe Bucaro III, Tiara Parker, Tim Trella, Jimmy Hart. As soon as I put the film on I realised that the quality had been lowered as the colours weren't quite as saturated and beautiful as I remembered from having watched it previously on the same device. watch Drive on 123movies: A mysterious man who has multiple jobs as a garage mechanic, a Hollywood stuntman and a getaway driver seems to be trying to escape his shady past as he falls for his neighbor - whose husband is in prison and who's looking after her child alone. Madea gets coaxed into helping a friend pay her daughter a surprise visit in the country for Christmas, but the biggest surprise is what they'll ... Jack Ryan is back and this time the bad guys are in his own government. I had heard a lot about Drive and knew some people who thought it was fantastic but nnevergot around to watchingit until now, and wow, what a mistake. In much of the movie they remain silent, communicating in glances, in unspoken understanding. Ora Driver avrebbe anche una nuova opportunità : correre in circuiti professionistici. Dramatic music without dramatic scenes. Reviewed in the United States on December 31, 2015. I adore the characters. A story of stuntman by day and a getaway driver by night, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on April 4, 2014. Copyright © www9.0123movies.com. For everybody, Except this is a day where everything comes to a head for a number ... A touching tale of a wayward young man who struggles to find his identity, living in a world where he can solve any problem, except ... Imaginaerum tells the story of an elderly composer, Tom, who suffers from severe dementia. Every shot is stunning and California's Cityscape never looked and felt more alive. I can't believe how many positive reviews this movie has! Quite a hard edged thriller, not for the fainthearted, Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. When Admiral James Greer becomes sick with cancer, Ryan is ... A long, long time ago, back in the spring of 1914, they were so happy together. The ending is sad, but hopeful. As the visions intensify, she finds herself ... A day in the life of the employees of Empire Records. Ryan barley talks, lots of just quiet awkward moments. A brilliant, artistic interpretation of the chase/heist genre, inventive, unexpected and PERFECT. It has received mostly positive reviews from critics and viewers, who have given it an IMDb score of 7.8 and a MetaScore of 78. I guess the acting is okay but no real plot, and I def would not consider it an action film. Lorsque le mari d’Irene sort de prison et se retrouve enrôlé de force dans un braquage pour s’acquitter d’une dette, il décide pourtant de lui venir en aide. the most exciting films. . The story, characters, cinematography, music and sound all come together in that rare spectacularly dramatic and artistic way we wish all movies could be. This movie initially reminded me of Michael Mann's cinematography of the 1980s, in terms of the sound track, the vibrant colours, the use of landscapes and modes where the heroic protagonists occupy a somewhat secret world, away from ordinary concerns. Reviewed in the United States on February 17, 2019. I just love the interaction between Ryan Gosling and Carey Mulligan. È un esperto meccanico in una piccola officina. Quickly browse titles in our catalog based on the ones you have picked. I love Christina Hendricks and her part was literally 3 min of the movie ); Very disappointing. Struggling with horrifying, sleep-paralysis induced visions, a young writer retreats with her boyfriend to an isolated desert house. Reviewed in the United States on October 14, 2017. They seem to be the perfect, happiest and most successful couple. Shannon, le manager qui lui décroche tous ses contrats, propose à Bernie Rose, un malfrat notoire, d’investir dans un véhicule pour que son poulain puisse affronter les circuits de stock-car professionnels. Easily one of the best movies I've ever had the pleasure of seeing. All Rights Reserved. The more that I watch this movie, the more I enjoy it. And the acting by Oscar Issac is amazing. All contents are provided by non-affiliated third parties. Ryan's acting is incredible. It's an absolutely brilliant movie that will be loved by most people but hated by most of those who do not love it. I adore the characters. Meanwhile, his garage mechanic boss is trying to set up a race team using gangland money, which implicates our driver as he is to be used as the race team's main driver. Rentals include 30 days to start watching this video and 48 hours to finish once started. There's a problem loading this menu right now. A mysterious man who has multiple jobs as a garage mechanic, a Hollywood stuntman and a getaway driver seems to be trying to escape his shady past as he falls for his neighbor - whose husband is in prison and who's looking after her child alone. We will send a new password to your email. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 27, 2019. It is the first time I have experienced the feeling as if I was part of the movie ... although the movie simmers through the earlier parts the atmospherics are enough alone to keep you more than interested. everywhere, everydevice, and everything ;). Drive's style opened up a whole new world of retro culture I don't think will ever leave me. Can't praise the movie enough. Our hero gets more than he bargained for when he meets the man who is married to the woman he loves. Un jeune homme solitaire, « The Driver », conduit le jour à Hollywood pour le cinéma en tant que cascadeur et la nuit pour des truands. Not much driving. Reviewed in the United States on January 22, 2019. First off... the formatting of the DVD was weird; there was no Top Menu, no way to skip straight to the movie. I was hooked on this movie from the start. Not even one (RG) shirtless scene. Année de production: 2011 Tags: Regarder film complet Drive 2011 en streaming vf et fullstream vk, Drive VK streaming, Drive 2011 film gratuit, en très Bonne Qualité vidéo [720p], son de meilleur qualité également, voir tout les derniers filmze sur cette plateforme en full HD.