We cater to visitors and tourist from out-of-state and out of the country. Due to our commitment to our patient’s welfare that we’ve become the number one practitioner for those visiting. My results are progressing as time passes. Another big thing is he practices with the safest measures !! My coordinator was Natasha and I can’t say that she was less than amazing and the doctor himself so cool, knowledgeable, humble, funny yet respectful and super professional. My experience with the whole Pure Plastic Surgery team was amazing. I've always been really slim but with thick thighs and not a booty to match. All reviews meeting our. I chose him because his work is amazing & he is double board certified . Hey Sx Sissies! She supplements the daily work out she gets in her kitchen with aerobics and time in the gym. We have combined the luxury of a hotel and the affordability of a recovery house to ensure you have the safest and most comfortable experience after your surgery. 9 week update. Medically known as gluteoplasty, the Brazilian butt lift (BBL) is a procedure that helps reshape and enhance the size of your … Board eligible plastic surgeons are candidates approved to sit for the American Board of Plastic Surgery exams and have been trained in the full spectrum of cosmetic and reconstructive surgeries for the face, eyes, nose, breasts, and body. After experiencing our plastic surgery services, you will find yourself visiting Miami just for Spectrum Aesthetics! It’s going on 8 years in March I think.. and still no problems. How do the abdominal muscles get repaired. Dr. Earle made my TT incision so neat, precise and low that I'm very happy! He gave my exactly what I asked for. This can cause a lot of frustration for women looking to tone their appearance. * Everyone is different, and there's no guarantee you'll have the same experience or results as someone else. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript. After photo... MMO before and after from 42-year-old patient. He puts patient safety #1. He asked what do you want I said Dr. max me out. No surgical procedure will be the same for any two women when having a mommy makeover. She came to MIAMI AESTHETIC looking for a flat tummy and a shapely bottom. Tummy Tuck, lipo of flanks & back with Dr. Miami. I know he’s more expensive but I wouldn’t want anybody else to do my surgery. Do I need to wait 3 months? My life will never be the same. Just look for the RealSelf You will not regret it. Scheduled BBL today. This patient was treated with a periareolar incision and received Silicone implants. Amazing bedside manners. ... MMO before and after from 42-year-old patient. He gives you realistic results. Dr. William will perform what is commonly referred to as a “Round 2 BBL” only 12 months after your first BBL in those patients who are unhappy with their first BBL. I had research Dr. Earle for about a year before I chose him for my tummy tuck and hip revision. On this pictures I was 6 weeks po op. He has privileges at the most reputable hospitals in South Florida and is known for his professionalism, bedside manner and excellent results. I highly recommend him ! Dr. Earle made my TT incision so neat, precise and low that I'm very happy! for me the most important thing is SAFETY and CARE...i must say i felt extremely safe in his hands and the care from his staff was unmatched! satisfaction ratings, and respond to consultation requests quickly. His bed side manners are very professional. I have referred all of my family and friends to him. Thank you for your 5 star review and comments. I've researched sooo many doctors and finally settled on Dr. Z. BBL, lipo 360, arm lipo, chin lipo. Normally eligibility for BBL, depends on patient’s overall health and comfort. Dr. Earle listened to what I wanted and gave me exactly that. When he marked me up and told me what he can do for me, I trusted him & honestly I love my results, decision ever!!!!!!! Me alegro que estes bien! Weight:130 Our first TODAY SHOW Patient is a very active mother and business woman who stays in shape by running after her kids and frequent trips to the gym. All reviews meeting our. I followed all the rules and this has been the best surgical experience ever. A Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) is actually two procedures combined into one. Overall, friendly staff and doctor I had in Pittsburgh! Would I benefit most from skinny BBL? I'm so happy I did my research & chose Dr . My experience with Dr. Earle was amazing! Let me tell you he did exactly what I asked. Fantastic! extraordinary patient communication, and meet a higher standard. I'm traveling to Miami in about a week and a few days to basically fix all he lumps and crookedness of my stomach. I was so nervous & scared I even cried. Thank you Dr. Z. (Photo). I have had no problems with them. Now you can select a doctor with confidence. Reviews are written by real people and providers can't pay to have reviews removed. I had a BBL back in January 2019 with the surgeon here in Texas but he didn't make my stomach or hips like I wanted. Very helpful when I need my questions answered. I'm in love with my results. VERY painful surgery, I stayed in Miami for 8 days. So far Spectrum Aesthetics has been super easy t deal with and has been great with making sure all of my questions were answered!!! Muchisimas gracias por sus comentarios y 5 estrellas. All reviews meeting our. After BBL, patients will find it necessary to wear supportive clothing for an average of eight-weeks. Full and youthful buttock gives patients attractive physique and balanced appearance. (Photo). I've been to a few surgeons & Pure Plastic Surgery was by far my best experience. Dr. Z looks forward to meeting you. Dr. Zuriarrain will hold an initial consultation where many things will be discussed. After my youngest child turned 18 I decided it was time to do what makes me happy! I'm in love with my results. Jefferson Medical College (now Sidney Kimmel Medical College), 1968, Internship: The Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh, 1968-1969, General Surgery, Georgetown University Medical Center, 1974, Plastic Surgery, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, 1976, Board-certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS), Coral Gables Hospital, Coral Gables, Florida and Larkin Community Hospital, Miami, Florida, Community Champions Award for establishment of "PIPSqueaks", a nonprofit which provided necessary plastic surgical care free of charge to disadvantaged children, The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, 2001, {{ additionalLocation.ratings.review_count }}, {{ showSubRatings ? He is very professional and welcoming, made me feel comfortable. I've wanted this for so long. When patients see Dr. Z for a Brazilian Butt Lift, he will explain what a patient can hope to achieve by this procedure. He goes over and beyond; with educating us, educating himself and then performing the BIG BANG THEORY with his hands and therefore creating his EARLE PEARLS. Hi everyone, I decided to use Dr. Miami after many failed attempts at making my stomach look flat. Me operé en su clinica Zuri Plastic Surgery. I would just like to say that I made the best decision by choosing Dr. Zuri at Zuri plastic Surgery. medical standing, display their experience and most performed procedures, have high patient I had a bbl in December. Thank goodness for the cancellation list. Here's the progress of our 37-year-old patient three months post-op.