In 2002, I discovered that my broker was unable to navigate a bear market, and I’ve been managing our investments ever since. But to do so to help the Catholic church cover shortfalls due to payouts to victims of institutionalized pedophilia? $513,755.12 dollars donated and counting. I think it’s important that you understand who I am, how I have arrived at my conclusions and opinions, and why I’ve dedicated my life to communicating them to you. Chris: I don’t either but it’s really routines, people like our routines. For everybody, I would recommend, of course, you want to be as healthy as possible, get as much sleep as you can. As I’ve taken pains to point out, given all the public’s focus on Black Lives Matter, somehow the Federal Reserve has escaped being called out for being a nearly pure-white organization whose efforts overwhelmingly funnel additional funds to white households. You’re not afraid of having cash in the banks? Instead of coming home when we got the announcement that no more flights would be coming in from Europe, she and a few friends thought it would be more fun to just stay in Europe and travel while everything is on sale. Is there any safe place for money today? Us peasants know we better own some gold and silver when things go wrong, Prosper! Testing for SARS-CoV-2 has been throttled back due to lack of funding. But we all know it’s not. We did book a flight but my fingers are crossed that it won’t get canceled and that I will be able to see her tomorrow. This going to become a circulating thing, just like the seasonal cold. It’s just spreading really far and fast and it doesn’t care how rich you are, it doesn’t care where you are in the social structure, what kind of politician you are, it doesn’t matter. I got a very high contagious level. Chris Martenson: Well, thank you Kathy. And definitely ahead of the curve in protecting yourself, your family and your assets. Then they immediately went into aggressive social distancing. Put all that together and the Federal Reserve is a partisan, political organization that is costing people their lives and health while promoting racial inequality. Very good. What the coronavirus pandemic has done, though, is give the ruling authorities aircover to accelerate all of these trends to warp speed. : How to Prepare for the Future and Create a World Worth Inheriting, Chris Martenson: We Are Pawns In A Bigger Game Than We Realize, Martin Armstrong: Pope Francis is a communist and ‘a real disgrace’, Jim Rickards: A Bigger Story Than the Election Itself, ILLINOIS UNDER COMPLETE LOCKDOWN AGAIN STARTING WEDNESDAY, Michigan Governor Whitmer Goes Full Orwell, Demands Full Names, Phone Numbers For All Restaurant Customers, Don’t kid yourself, Europe: Trump changed the way you deal with the US in a way Biden could only dream of, Back To The Lockdown Future – John Rubino. But are the headlines true? Chris is a PhD from Duke and has an MBA from Cornell, so he’s a pretty smart guy. Although Chris and Adam are not able to respond personally to every e-mail, we always appreciate hearing from readers and we want to help you get your questions answered. By the way, some people will get it and never even know it. Looking To Access The Peak Prosperity 2020 Seminar? Of course, intervening in the financial markers to push them higher during an election year is a profoundly political act. You can spray with Lysol too if that feels easier somehow, but I just have bleach and water, works great. We should have stopped travel back in January 22nd or 23rd, somewhere around there. Among these, we have to look at the data which says that there’s about a 15 to 20% serious complication rate on this and it hits people of all ages. They are just about today or tomorrow, it looks like their entire hospital system is going to be past capacity and then they have to make really, really hard decisions that all of us are thankful we never have to make in our lives but somebody has to make them. Then your body sees it and says, “Oh,” and makes antibodies and now you’re immune. Learn how your comment data is processed. Gardens are being planted and guns are being bought. All right. It’s very beautiful. I let the data tell me the story. Hong Kong. I don’t know why it’s so difficult. I simply don’t know what else to do. Kathy: What kind of real estate? Our health organizations like the CDC and the WHO are similarly compromised and complicit, too shot through with political intrigue and pharma money to be of any help. It begins with you and I and people listening, good hygiene, hand-washing, six feet apart as you mentioned, not going to big gatherings, being really conscious about not touching your face. Some people go through that faster than others and some people can jump higher than others and some people can do math in their head and all that. Times 10. We’ll get there. In Part 2: Brace For Impact! Posted by 8 months ago. I’m so honored that you could take some time to be with us here today. First thing, you stop new cases from coming in. We have a lot of new approaches. I think we lost some time on that story in the United States. If we just stay home, which is actually pretty awesome, there’s a lot of things. Chris: Well, I actually have two strategies. Chris: I just covered this in– I’ve been doing these daily video updates pretty much every day, except I’ve taken two days off in the last 49 days now. Well, Chris, I can’t thank you enough for being here. It’s the drying of that solution on the surface. Hospitals remain chronically short of critical PPE. That’s simply because I think this is going to create such extraordinary economic damage. Check in with RealWealth, All content herein is the Copyright ©2020 Real Wealth Network, LLC, [RWS #755] Health Watch: Coronvirus Facts with Chris Martenson, Peak Prosperity, [REN #865] Senior Housing: States Lure Retirees with Tax Breaks. When we see data about the U.S., it’s not real data. I do have asthma. There are all sorts of different vaccine technologies are trying things called RNA vaccines, which I don’t know a lot about but as I’ve been reading about them like, “Well, that’s pretty promising.”. The full report on Chris Martenson can be found in our famous Encyclopedia of Bozos, Hacks, Snake Oil Salesmen and Faux Heroes Use the time wisely. I love teaching, and I especially enjoy the challenge of explaining difficult or complicated subjects to people with limited or no background in those subjects. It’s about a minute to two minutes and it’s a very, very powerful disinfectant. [REN #867] Real Estate: Mortgage Rates Could Dip Below 3%! For now, it seems we remain best served by keeping our eyes open and doing our own investigation versus relying on the media is telling us. Hardly is Fed Chair Jerome Powell ever asked a single daunting question along these lines. More than that, we’re also going to have the regenerative farming right nearby — rowing elderberries and have pecans and lots of trails. She is passionate about researching and then sharing the most important information about real estate, market cycles and the economy. To me, it’s revealed that the elites as led by the Federal Reserve won’t deviate from accelerating inequity until being forced to stop. Now a couple of weeks ago I started to listen to my friend and colleague Chris Martenson because he’s been doing daily YouTube shows that are based on a lot of research and data that most people do not have access to. Total Value of Assets Acquired by RealWealth® Members. Far too many were limping along without any savings at all, one crisis away from financial ruin. Chris: Yes, that was my personal wake up call to save maybe a little cash just in case. Don’t drink it. To speak to what you’re dealing with right there, I made the decision, as soon as we have the first known case that was within a 20-mile radius of my house, which happened just about a week ago, I pulled the plug and I said, “You know what? Podcast Transcript : Kathy Fettke: Chris, welcome back to The Real Wealth Show. We don’t have a lot of data yet to know if that’s coming but a strategy would be to say, “On the first pass, we might think somewhere between 40% to 60% of the people in the world might get it on the first year. A legendary investor foresees hard times ahead, How good was it? In the meantime, because of that lost time I think people have to be prepared for the idea that we’re going to have an experience that looks a lot like Europe, just a couple weeks behind. Then they did the super-aggressive contact tracing. Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. Currently he is a writer and trend forecaster interested in macro trends regarding the economy, energy composition and environment. Of course, it’s a bell curve of experiences. Just search “Chris Martenson, Peak Prosperity”, and you will be more informed than most politicians. That’s not how it works. We are on our own. You do things like that. To answer that, Chris pulls up the original VA study all of the recent headlines are referencing. The elites have all the power and they have no interest in sharing any of it. Again, not medical advice, I’m just telling you what I do. It’s going to feel like a little heavier than usual flu. It’s very ordinary and people are really going to be going through it with this because the coronavirus impacts everything in our lives. Chris Martenson, PhD (Duke), MBA (Cornell) is an economic researcher and futurist specializing in energy and resource depletion, and co-founder of PeakProsperity.com (along with Adam Taggart). That’s their main trade partner and it’s just very disruptive, but they did it. I think most people are going to get it. Times 10. Chris has 4 jobs listed on their profile. It offers a blueprint for taking control of and improving your destiny. I think still in the United States people are thinking it can’t happen here, but it can and it probably will. On Steroids. Missed Registering But Still Want To See The Seminar? They’re just concerned because a normal ambulance call that might take eight minutes for a heart attack, might take an hour once they get swamped. Your IP: 185.105.84.160 It’s just gorgeous and beautiful and all these things. Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. I gather data, I develop hypotheses, and I continually seek to accept or reject my hypotheses based on the evidence at hand. Now he is obsessed with tracking the coronavirus and I’m extremely grateful for that. Let’s do this as a Before and After. As one of the early econobloggers who forecasted the housing market collapse and stock market correction years in advance, Chris rose to prominence with the launch of his seminal video seminar: The Crash Course which has also been published in book form (Wiley, March 2011). Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Chris Martenson: Well, thank you Kathy. Well, the First Lady of Canada, the prime minister’s wife. Here are links to Chris’ recent appearances in the media: https://www.peakprosperity.com/page/chris-martenson-media. Some countries have done an admirable job of showing they care about their citizens, making public safety and health their top priority. Now what? Kathy: All right. $Billions and $billions were smoothly and rapidly delivered to the largest institutions, corporations and wealthiest households. We can work from home a lot of us. Author of the #1 best-seller, Retire Rich with Rentals, Kathy is a frequent guest expert on such media as CNN, CNBC, Fox News, NPR and CBS MarketWatch.