Price is between 10% and 20% above the estimated market price for similarly classed vehicles. Vet checked perfectly healthy Microchipped,wormed,flead,vaccinated, 1st vaccination Our unique algorithm classifies jobs according to a wide variety of factors, estimates the market rate for this specification of job and displays the estimated rate of pay when sufficient data is available (but can't take into account differences in the level of experience required, responsibilities or working hours), Dogs for sale in Suffolk, East of England. Mexborough, South Yorkshire (2.4 Miles from South Yorkshire) with sad regret we are having to sale our male labrador he 2yr 8 month old he has a lovely temperment please only ring if you have the time for him he would do going to someone with other dogs to keep him company . From there you can see photos of their pups, find detailed information on their web page and contact them by e-mail, phone and even get driving directions. All caccina done and microchip also She Black a... Licenced breeder  this boy is outstanding   his colour is very light fawn no black mask as you can see in.pictures  ugine  fa... Licenced breeder. By proceeding, you consent to our Legal Notice and acknowledge how we process your personal data and set cookies as described in our Privacy Policy, About NewsNow Classifieds ∙ Safe Shopping Guide ∙ Your ads here, Newsnow Homepage ∙ About Us ∙ Advertise ∙ Press ∙ Contact Us ∙ Careers, © Copyright 1997-2020 NewsNow Publishing Limited. For more det... We have 6 beautiful playfull cuddly happy jug puppies, 4 girls sandy colour and 1 boy sandy colour and a brown boy. Dogs & Puppies For Sale in Barnsley, South Yorkshire - 1 Pets & Livestock. They are beautifully marked with a rich chestnut on a pearly white background and has the much sought after lozenge spot. Zuto is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. £1,650 . dad, we are delighted to say that our baby girl magic gave birth to 2 outstanding puppies on 2/9/20 ,she has one lemon boy and one blue roan girl available, they both have unusual coats they are very rare colours. *wormed from 2 weeks of age Message for more info. Pomeranian x chihuahua boy available for his new loving forever Home Mother is my black and white sprocker spaniel, father is a golden cocker spaniel. Chocolat, Shar Corso / Cane Pei(Cane corso x Shar pei) puppies confirmed!!! We can help you find a great pet insurance deal for you, all in two shakes of a dog's tail. When they are handed in, the little ones are ... We don't currently have enough adverts in your area, below are similar adverts that you may find interesting near Barnsley, South Yorkshire. 19 hours ago. Love with kids snd otherdogs as well don’t hesitate call me anytime... 1 week old 2 male shihpoo puppies 1 black and white and the other one is black but will get lighter as he gets older ready to go at 8 weeks old will g... 9 dogs1 bitchMainly blue white white markingsWill be Kc registered, microchipped and wormed.Puppies will come with a puppy starter pack. Miniature Poodle Puppy . Price is between 10% and 30% below the estimated market price for similarly classed vehicles. 1 cream / brindle boy £1500 Limited is a credit broker, not a lender. I have 8 beautiful goldendoodels available 4 boys 4 girls they have all been raised in a busy house hold they are cracking pups with lovely personalities 10 weeks old Ready to leave now Will be micro chipped vet checked All puppies eating. My gorgeous family pets Suzie a shih tzu cross terrier and Ted a full shih tzu had 4 beautiful boys and 1 girl we currently have only 2 boys left they will be ready to go to forever homes 14th Nov . Ready to leave 21st of December. I have 9 stunning Cane Corso pups 6 bitches and 3 males (2 males are sold the black and blue male and also the blue girl as the light br, Chunky labrador pups 5 boys 1 girl these are my pride and joys mum and dad first litter 4 black boys 1 golden boy 1 golden girl there is a £500 deposit there pure breed labs they will be ready for there forever home around the 14th of December they w, CURRENTLY ALL TAKEN PENDING DEPOSIT!!! Both parents are family dogs and good workers, mum is, My litter of pups are ready to leave on the 22nd of November to their forever home. We have 5 girls and 1 boy - Black girl - reserved - Brown small girl -... Chunky labrador pups 5 boys 1 girl these are my pride and joys mum and dad first litter 4 black boys 1 golden boy 1 golden girl. Classifieds. Price is within 10% of the estimated market price for similarly classed vehicles. (No papers) hence the price 6 males and 5 females Sort by. 7 days ago Pug puppies KC 2 girls, 1 boy. Show 20, 50, 100 on page Show 20, 50, 100 on page We recently had success with the below adverts, We have left them here for a few days in case they are any further benefit to our visitors and advertisers. Around 4 months old.Full vet checked,wormed,flead. READY TO LEAVE 12th DECEMBER The girl is now reserv, © Copyright - Pets4Homes.co.uk (2005 - 2020) - Pet Media Ltd, Beautiful Sprocker Puppies, 2 Boys Remaining. PRINCESS - RESERVED BLOSSOM - RESERVED PARIS - RESERVE... Get new email alerts for new ads matching this search: ©2020 dogsandpuppies.co.uk - all rights reserved - a member Born on 02/09/20 ready for their forever homes from 30/10/20. Rotherham, South Yorkshire (1.3 Miles from South Yorkshire) Dam is our 4 year old home bred girl Esmé (brindle) this is her 1st litter.