He has a few diva tendencies and will often stop on a walk and demand some attention before going any further! !THE RESCUE IS CURRENTLY CLOSED TO VISITORS!!! Rox, Harper is a real live wire who loves walkies and playtimes. We rescue, rehabilitate and re-home dogs, cats, rabbits and guinea pigs. Hopefully you can help make a difference for one of them today. DUE TO THE VOLUME OF APPLICATIONS WE ARE RECEIIVING IT'S TAKING A LITTLE LONGER THAN USUAL TO REPLY TO ADOPTION APPLICATIONS. We operate a no destruction policy Here is a little about him: Based in Huyton, Dogs Trust Merseyside has a dedicated team that help hundreds of dogs find much-needed homes every year. He's a typically aloof Akita but he is prone to a bout of playtime at any given moment, especially if he's encouraged! !! Volunteer engagement is slowly returning. Adopting an Animal. Emily – Cambridgeshire June 13, 2017 / by Penny. 3 Spurriers Lane, Melling, Liverpool, L31 1BA. ⭐️EXPERIENCED FOSTER HOME NEEDED⭐️ I also love to be outdoors as well as chill on the sofa. Echo is his bonded partner, she is a little younger than Pika. Dog Name: Age From: All Less than 1 week 1 week 2 weeks 3 weeks 4 weeks 5 weeks 6 weeks 7 weeks 8 weeks 9 weeks 10 weeks 11 weeks 12 weeks 13 weeks 3 months 4 months 5 months 6 months 7 months 8 months 9 months 10 months 11 months 1 year 2 years 3 years 4 … A little about Snow - she is 6 years old, spayed female and weighs 14.5kg. Dogs Trust MerseysideWhiston LaneHuytonLiverpool. How you can help. Call Us. To view the full details and contact information for any dog, simply click on the photo.

Join Us. You can find out more about our work using the menu at the top of the page or view featured animals at the bottom of this page. Find Rescue Dogs in Merseyside on Petlist, search 1000's of Dogs in your local area. Community. Flare – South Lincolnshire ... 2016 / by Hilbrae Rescue Kennels. This is a live feed from our Facebook album named ‘Dogs Needing Homes’ and is updated by of Facebook lady, Tracey. If you have any rehoming queries or want to know more about a particular dog, please call the centre on 0151 480 0660. We never put a healthy dog down, so Sponsor Dogs Harper and Raffa help us make sure we're there for every dog for as long as they need us. I’m very friendly and cuddly and would love a home where I get lots of attention.

We're really grateful for our fantastic supporters who help us keep caring for these dogs. Tell us what features and improvements you would like to see on Pets4Homes. All our animals are health checked, inoculated and identi-chipped. If you have any rehoming queries or want to know more about a particular dog, please call the centre on 0151 480 0660. We rescue, rehabilitate and re-home dogs, cats, rabbits and guinea pigs. We're really grateful for our fantastic supporters who help us keep caring for these dogs. Rescue Me. He's very clever and will drop them on command, and long a, Beagle people, we need you!

He is good with cats, dogs & child…, Elle Rae is our black cat resident here at Rescue Me HQ. Our Dogs. She is beautiful and very friendly. Could you donate to the work of Rescue Me? He has a health condition, the vet says he probably suffers with food allergies. He's a strong lad for, Sweet Jake is a very friendly 4 year old lurcher. So a little bit about me - However, since coming into our rescue he has proven an . One kitten sadly has…, Beautiful Belle is 7 months old & looking for her forever home ❤️ She's such a sweet girl, Morning from Zurg, him and his brother are now ready to find their forever homes , Gizmo is a lovely 6 yr old boy who needs a new home through no fault of his own. We operate a no destruction policy Find Rescue Dogs in Merseyside on Petlist, search 1000's of Dogs in your local area. We are closed on Wednesday.Our phone line is open from 8am – 8pm Mon – Fri, 9am – 5pm Sat & Sun. https://twitter.com/Freshfieldsresc/status/1322875703826722816, Is it Batdog No it's Dexter! This little man is full of spirit, and is looking for his new home.

Hello! Merseyside Dogs Home is not a reception centre for stray dogs, we are a rescue centre that takes in … PLEASE BEAR WITH US AND REMEMBER TO CHECK YOUR JUNK MAIL: Dogs looking for homes.

Our two rescue centres are teaming with animals rescued from a variety of circumstances, all patiently waiting to find their forever homes. ONLINE STORE >, The easy and fun way to support your local animal rescue centre. We’re now matching dogs with their new homes virtually and delivering dogs contact-free. Eli had an incredibly sad life in Cyprus. £275 DOG Rescue Cyprus. We carry out home checks and are able to re-home to most areas of the UK.

www.dogstrust.org.uk/our-centres/merseyside. Among the animals waiting for second chances we have dogs, cats, rabbits, guinea pigs, farm animals, horses and ponies. All our animals are health checked, inoculated and identi-chipped. You'll find the most up to date lists of animals who are up for rehoming on our Facebook page but we've included a few here who we felt needed a bit more attention. But one of them, named Kripke needs to go ASAP. We have a full neutering policy. Reggie's favourite activity is playtime, and he goes crazy with his toys! It is with regret that this Saturday’s Spring (Easter) Fair has been cancelled due to staff and volunteer illness. Don't miss out, follow the link to make your purchase today. She also deals with all the local enquiries about donations in memory of a loved one, as well as answering any questions about our free Canine Care Card Scheme or legacies. When, Axil is a wonderful young German Shepherd but he really isn't enjoying the kennel environment at all. Last Chance Animal Rescue Centre is a registered charity based in Kent, UK. Choose from hundreds of different Dog breeds including: Beagles, Bichon Frise, Border Terriers, Boxers, Cavalier King Charles Spaniels, Chihuahuas, Cocker Spaniels, Doberman Pinschers, English Springer Spaniels, Labrador Retrievers, Lhasa Apso, Pugs, Staffordshire Bull Terriers, Yorkshire Terriers You can do so by visiting our Charity Checkout page using the button below. Choose from hundreds of different Dog breeds including: Beagles, Bichon Frise, Border Terriers, Boxers, Cavalier King Charles Spaniels, Chihuahuas, Cocker Spaniels, Doberman Pinschers, English Springer Spaniels, Labrador Retrievers, Lhasa Apso, Pugs, Staffordshire Bull Terriers, Yorkshire Terriers He's a beautiful indoor cat, well behaved, calm but still likes playtime. Please always contact us for the latest updates. My name is Alfie. We're really grateful for our fantastic supporters who help us keep caring for these dogs. Did you know our Supporter Relations Officer (SRO), Aimee Best, can offer free talks to community groups and organise tours of the rehoming centre? Help us by answering a short survey. FIND OUT MORE >, Keep up the good work guys! 2 Beautiful Minilops. Rex – Lancashire January 19, 2016 / by Penny. Over 30 guaranteed prizes every week. Marcy – Lancashire April 27, 2017 / by Penny. Corporate. Exclusive merchandise available direct from the rescue. We are based in foster homes around the region but recently purchased a new property which we are currently renovating. Events. Rufus has a big personality with oodles of character, but this chap also has a very senstive side, Paddy is a fabulously big lad, and even bigger in the fur. Its been really hard but certain hes going to a good home x, Due to personal circumstances I need to rehome my two cats. Based in Huyton, Dogs Trust Merseyside has a dedicated team that help hundreds of dogs find much-needed homes every year. Approximately 14 months old

Choose an item from our Amazon wish-list and it will come straight to us!