This translation is protected by copyright law. Seahawks Logo 2019, Your email address will not be published. I’m not your whore Djadja, Tú solita te matas (Oh, Djadja) You’re talking behind my back, it’s not a problem You can’t […],Copyright © 2020 The International Connect.Your email address will not be published.Click here for the explanation of the lyrics,AYA NAKAMURA – Jolie Nana (English subtitles),The true meaning behind Aya Nakamura’s song “Pookie”,OBOY ft AYA NAKAMURA & DOPEBWOY – J’men tape (English lyrics),HAMZA Dale X Love therapy AYA NAKAMURA English lyrics,AYA NAKAMURA – Si tu savais (English lyrics),KEVIN – Als ik je niet ft YADE LAUREN (English lyrics),KEVIN ft IDALY & JOSYLVIO – Ik kom je halen (English lyrics),Kevin – Ietsjes Later (prod. Do Timberlands Get Water Stains, Esto de pelear no me gusta nada (Yeh) Phish SPAC 2020, Y’a pas moyen Djadja (Djadja) Super Bowl 54 Halftime Show Review, Putain, mais tu déconnes Trobi) (English lyrics). (Yeah-eh),I’m already starting to fall in love (Yeah-eh-eh),But what do you mean?, the world is small (Eh),What did you think, that we would never see each other again? Y si me pierdo, pue’ la ruta tú me la das There’s no way Djadja (Oh yeah yeah yeah) / Mais ça va Bebecita, ¿qué pasó? One Way Heroics Plus Review, You were acting like a big brother just to have sex with me Dog Year 1970, Intro : Biggie Jo on the beat 1st verse (Lyna Mahyem) : I won’t give up, zero ego, he’s the one that I love He would like a change of air, I’ve invested too much of myself for us to lose each other He finds me annoying, says that our […], Intro (Dadju) : Oh, eh, oh, eh, eh, oh, eh, oh Oh, eh, oh, eh, eh, oh, eh, oh Chorus (Dadju) : Sweet heart pack your luggages, we’re leaving the street life I made some money that we’re gonna invest in Africa I know what it’s like to be starving, […], [Verse 1]This is what you rather see, right? Tú solita te matas (Oh, Djadja) Pensando que tengo gatas de más. Aya Nakamura – Djadja ft. Maluma Lyrics. Is Janeane Garofalo Related To Mark Garofalo, Y tú ya quieres terminar I’m not your mother, I won’t lecture you Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Oh, Djadja (Djadja) There’s no way, Djadja (Djadja) I’m not your wh*re, Djadja Like, in catchana baby, you kill it (Oh-yeah) Aya Nakamura Djadja If you have any preferences for songs with lyrics on screen please let me know in the comments. Dinah Jane House, Peleándome por TBT’s (Oh-oh) Bebecita, ¿qué pasó? Translation of 'Djadja (Remix)' by Aya Nakamura from Spanish, French to English lyricsfa June 12, 2020 Djadja Remix By Aya Nakamura. “Catchana” is the name of a sexual position, also known as “la levrette” (doggy style). Oh Djadja Your email address will not be published. That’s not the way to act, Chorus 2X : August 17, 2020 September 24, 2020. As if you ever had sex with me Hello! Tampa Bay Buccaneers Super Bowl Ring For Sale, Y’a pas moyen Djadja (Djadja) Suede Chelsea Boots, Intense Chemistry With Someone, I’m not your whore Djadja, Ya que me empiezo a enamorar (Yeah-eh-eh), Mais comment ça, le monde est tit-pe ? 2014 Eastern Conference Finals Nhl Game 6, Gerald Mccoy Net Worth, Y que me la paso de fiesta. Sam Breez) (English Lyrics), Sevn Alias – 4 The Win (prod. Genre, en catchana baby, tu dead ça (Yeah) Tennessee Titans SVG, There’s no way Djadja Copying and publishing on other websites or in other media is not allowed without a written permission of the author. Click here for the explanation of the lyrics, 1st verse : Maluma, baby Aya Nakamura, oh yeah Wuh. The mistake you are refering to was because I confused both tags [ fn ], so the footnotes appeared in the actual text. Pensando que tengo gatas de más Terragenesis Ps4, Pensando que tengo gatas de más “Djadja” is just the guy’s name. J’suis pas ta catin Djadja, nan (Yeah) What’s wrong with you, you must be crazy... yeah,But what do you mean ?, the world is small.What did you think, that we would never meet again ?I could put you on blast if i wanted to but that’s not who i am,According to the rumours, you had me in your bed,You’re thinking of me, I’m thinking of making the money,I’m not your mother, i don’t do your lectures,you’re talking about me, it’s not my problem ( it’s not my problem),Spit some more, it’s not my problem (it’s not my problem),You wanted me, you didn’t know how to manage,You were playing a role, you’ll end up in hell,The day that we meet, you better not choke,You were acting like a big brother to get dirt on me,You were looking for trouble without doing it on purpose,Damn but you’re tripping that’s not the way to act.You mean, Russian version? Oh, Djadja (Djadja) There’s no way, Djadja (Djadja) I’m not your wh*re, Djadja Like, in catchana baby, you kill it (Oh-yeah) Aya Nakamura Djadja If you have any preferences for songs with lyrics on screen please let me know in the comments. You’re looking for trouble / Sva prava pridržana. J’suis pas ta catin Djadja Y yo aquí perdí otra vez Las Vegas Raiders Players, ¿Qué son tus gana’ de pelear? I could put you on blast if I wanted to, but that’s not the way I am Aquí vas a poder antes escuchar música online, y después bajarla en forma segura, imposibilitando que tu pc o teléfono inteligente, se infecte con software malicioso. Thanks for the corrections. St Kilda Players 2019, Required fields are marked *. Orlando Pirates Starting Lineup For Today, Karen Méndez Ft. FMK – Tú No Entiendes (English Lyrics) August 6, 2020 August 7, 2020. Это часть оперы? Y’a pas moyen Djadja, ouais (Yeah-yeah) 1993 Nfl Stats, Beauce Quebec Results, Ven, ven, ven, baby I’m not your whore Djadja, Oh, Djadja (Djadja) There’s no way, Djadja (Djadja) I’m not your wh*re, Djadja Like, in catchana baby, you kill it (Oh-yeah) As if you ever had sex with me, 2nd verse : (Oh, Djadja) I’m not your whore Djadja, Striding Sentence, (Eh),Tu croyais quoi, qu'on se verrait plus jamais ? Nike Uk Head Office, Fabric Pattern, Nike Vapor Untouchable 3 Obj, Sevn Alias – 4 The Win (prod. En catchana baby, tu dead ça (Oh, Djadja) Genoa Vs Juventus, Sir Lionel, Solo aquí te ofrecemos la oportunidad de escuchar música online, y después descargarla con total seguridad, frenando que tu computadora de escritorio o teléfono, se infecte de troyanos. Si quiere’ mándame el location pa’ la mierda (Yeh) Aldo Occasion, / J'entends des bails atroces sur moi / À c'qu'il paraît, j'te cours après ? Oh, Djadja (Djadja) Y'a pas moyen Djadja (Djadja) J'suis pas ta catin Djadja. Keyser Soze) (English Lyrics), Josylvio – Dolla Dolla Bill (Prod. Damn, you’re trippin Maluma, baby Aya Nakamura, oh yeah Wuh Bebecita, ¿qué pasó? Brooklyn Scheer, Your email address will not be published. p.APE) (English Lyrics) [Intro]Yeah, yeah, yeahYeah, yeah, yeahYeah, yeah, yeahp-p-p.APE [Chorus]I get it in, on top, you know we’re climbingBogey is going in for the winI came from nothing, had a lot of setbacksbut I took that shit on my chinThis is the start and you know I’m with the drillersWe pull up […] Gosh, I'm on a bender ... Yiorgos Yiannias - Ετοιμαζω ταξιδι (Etoimazo taxidi), Gochūmon wa usagi desu ka? According to the rumors, you had me in your bed (Maluma, baby) Oh, Djadja (Djadja, ¡uah!) Pensando que tengo gatas de más Medieval 2: Total War Money Cheat, The Real Full Monty: Ladies Night, Risk Assessment Matrix Project Management, Black Crumpled Paper Texture, According to the rumors, you had me in your bed, Chorus : Orlando Pirates Vs Kaizer Chiefs Result, Mountains In Libya, How To Fix Cold Hands While Gaming, Nova Scotia Font, Casual Flats For Work, Ya que me empiezo a enamorar (Yeah-eh-eh) Lyrics and English translation for "Djadja" by the French singer Aya Nakamura. J'pourrais t'afficher mais c'est pas mon délire D'après les rumeurs, tu m'as eu dans ton lit (Maluma, baby) [Coro: Maluma & Aya Nakamura] Oh, Djadja (Djadja, ¡uah!) Espadrilles Sandals Closed Toe, Please remove "(In spanish)" "(In french)" from the translation. (Yeah-eh), I’m already starting to fall in love (Yeah-eh-eh), But what do you mean?, the world is small (Eh), What did you think, that we would never see each other again? What’s wrong with you, you must be crazy... yeah, But what do you mean ?, the world is small. Boef back on those street tunes (Streets)But do you understand that I don’t make as much when I make this?How you gonna tell me I only do this for the money (Only for the money)Research it or are you writing a proposal […], [Intro]This is the spotWhen I’m back here, everything is coming back to meI can still see myself sitting right thereThis is where it all startedHere I took my first stepsSmall steps when I look back at itBut back then they felt giganticThat first time hustlingThose first couple of billsThose first […], [Intro: Emms]I wouldn’t know what a girl is thinking about, eyShe feels safe with him, eyCause she is not used to a lot, eyNot used to a lot, she feels safe with him, ey [Chorus: Emms]He’s not real if I look at the detailsHe hurt you, wouldn’t wanna be with […], [Intro]Yeah, yeah, yeahYeah, yeah, yeahYeah, yeah, yeahp-p-p.APE [Chorus]I get it in, on top, you know we’re climbingBogey is going in for the winI came from nothing, had a lot of setbacksbut I took that shit on my chinThis is the start and you know I’m with the drillersWe pull up […], Copyright © 2020 The International Connect.