In the above example, Limba is the name of user which entered at the time of creating new account and the hashtag is customary. now i deleted the account with the new one to change the email of my old account to my new email.

I had 2 Discord Accounts. You have to wait until it gets fully deleted - two weeks after the initial deletion, afaik. Have no fear. Discord is a voice, video and text communication service to talk and hang out with your friends and communities. So, go to. Several advanced options to communicate with other gamers in a chat-like interface, High-end customization are other unique options for discord users.
Press J to jump to the feed.

Are you searching your friend on discord server but don’t have discord ID and username of your friend?

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam.

Method To Find Someone On Discord without Number And Username [ No Tag ]. Chat, hang out, and stay close with your friends and communities. Discord is a wonderful platform for gamers around the globe. I am Jagmohan Singh Negi A Tech Enthusiastic Person. Or did real life just catch up and distracted you for those few days? If you remember the discriminator (@username#0000) you can email Discord to recover your account, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. If you'd like help in troubleshooting your issue, please fill out this form: https://dis.gd/contact However, since this website is for suggestions on new features to add to Discord I'm closing out this ticket as invalid. I remember my username but not the # Continue this thread View Entire Discussion (10 Comments) More posts from the discordapp community. So, if you are unaware of someone’s four-digit tag number, then it’s really hard to find him on discord. From a few to a fandom. Were you called to duty just as the verification email sent, and now it has expired, leaving no hope for the living?

Method To Find Someone On Discord without Number And Username, Standard Method To Add Someone On Discord. So don’t forget to enable WiFi and Bluetooth connections on your mobile.

Just send the request from server and add him to the friends list in discord server. Discord email was change without my permission. So, update your discord app on your Smartphone and then go for next to find someone on discord without ID or check what server someone is in on discord?

Now click on its home screen >> tap on the, Now you will see a search with Username tab. Discord tag number and allied details such as username is must to add someone on discord. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts.

Hey i have a problem. Hi, sorry you're having this problem.
Cookies help us deliver our Services. Officially, Discord username and the tag number are required to add or find someone on Discord server.