/swap page : Swap the content of current stash page with the content of another page. 1.09b, Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things. This plugin is localized in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Polish. - Always display Mana and Life values above the globes. 1.13d, Infinite storage space in the stash. Diablo 2 LoD 1.13c with PlugY 10.0 multiplayer through virtual LAN? the maximum number of players in one game). Add an option in PlugY.ini to select shared stash (instead of personal one) on character loading. - Increase the stash to 10x10 squares. 1.09, Join. I made this version to thanks those who donated. Because of this, it is highly compatible with other mods and is often used or even included with large content mods such as Eastern Sun and Median XL. PlugY, The Survival Kit is structured as options that can be enabled or disabled by editing the configuration file. This plugin is localized in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Polish. 1.11, You have setup your Hamachi correctly and are ready to get in the game. I will do an update on this site when I will start the work on PlugY. Welcome everyone to this new official website PlugY, The Survival Kit. To get this thing working you will have make sure that both players are running the same version of the game. 1.14c, - Shared storage space in the stash (up to 4,294,967,296 shared pages too!) - Launch any number of Diablo II games on the same computer. - Add following commands (the corresponding functions must be enabled in PlugY.ini) : - Infinite storage space in the stash ! Official LOD patch : PlugY, The Survival Kit v10.01 - Source Code (Visual Studio 2015) Update of 01/22/2017 with d2se MOD u can all play same version, and plat p8 being 2 people ye i ment d2se yes, sorry.. when you open d2se you can chose different patches.. if i chose a patch that the others also play with, will we be capable of playing together? Check below for a full list of commands added by PlugY. Your comment will be anonymous unless you join the community. I also add commands to swap stash page contents with another page. - Display item level in its popup. From the research that I have done, I think it has to do with the save file? /page 4 : (beta) Show available runewords (stats page must be opened). - Can lock mouse cursor in the windows on startup and with command "/lockmouse" or "/lock" (windowed mode). - Increase the stash to 10x10 squares. - Change the selected language. Like the original game, Diablo II was made with multiplayer in mind. - Automatically execute /players X when you launch a new game. )- Shared storage space in the stash (up to 4,294,967,296 shared pages too! I installed according to the forum on median xl. I'm pretty sure PlugY only saves to a different directory from normal if you set it to do so in the .ini file. OFFICIAL WEBSITE: PlugY, The Survival Kit Compatibily with 1.13d (thanks to L'Autour) It offers thousands of new items, new skills for all classes, and multiple improvements to the Diablo II engine. Close. Add command /deletepage : Delete current page if empty. So I added some options for the windowed mode (must be activated in PlugY.ini). - Increase the stash to 10x10 squares. Now Create a Network and ask your friends to join it. I think before the patch the save file was C:\Program File (x86)\Diablo II\save\ .After the patch it got changed to C:\Users\charles\Saved Games\Diablo II\. Add command /setindex : Set the current stash page as index. - Add command "/swap page" to swap the content of current stash page with the content of another page. Rename command /rename to /renamechar. This feature is still in beta and you must exit the game to update the stats page. Note. Just so you know you can play Plugy multiplayer just make sure you and your friend are on the same version of D2 and Plugy, download gameranger from https://www.gameranger.com/ which also involves making a free account, have the host create a private room for friends only or pass-worded (if you chose the friends only option make sure to friend each other in game ranger) than join multiplayer via IP by going here http://lmgtfy.com/?q=what+is+my+ip and taking your WAN IP and having your friend connect to it that way AFTER you have the game up and running. Im giving people that dont know how to do any of that simple advice. 1.14b, /deletepage : Delete current page if empty. 2 Answers: How do I open the mercenary inventory? /insertpage : Insert a new page after the current page. - Always display Mana and Life values above the globes. ;). v11.01 changes : Contents 1.09c, The hosting player just has to forward port 4000 TCP/IP in his firewall, then the other player can connect to his WAN IP. - Unassign assigned skills and stats points. Press J to jump to the feed. 1.14a, However, with every player joining a multiplayer game the player setting is increased by one up till a maximum of 8 (i.e. 1.10, Add command /resetindex : Remove index flag on the current stash page (prev/next index button go to this index if exists). This subreddit is for people who want to discuss Diablo 2. - Shared storage space in the stash (up to 4,294,967,296 shared pages too!) - Disable access to Battle.net. 4 years ago. This would imply my friends could handle Diablo II and not complain about graphics. 1.07(original) You can track ladder character leveling progress by clicking on the Ladder button from the main Diablo II … - Add windowed mode. Always regenerate maps in SinglePlayer like in MultiPlayer. Each features can be turned on/off via PlugY.ini. All such settings are handled by the PlugY.ini file which comes with the mod. PlugY, The Survival Kit Added some pages for display more characters stats like %MF. 1.13c, The AI files for the Three Ubers as well as the scripts that continually spawns monsters during the event, only exists on the Battle.net servers and not locally, hence cannot be emulated off-realm. The only original Diablo II file that PlugY modifies is D2gfx.dll in order to provide all the new graphics necessary to display the mod. The player setting gives account of how many players are present in one game. PlugY is not a conversion of the original Diablo, and it doesn't alter gameplay by changing monster stats, skills, maps or items. NBPlayersByDefault must be different to 0 in PlugY.ini. /page 1 : Show normal stats page (stats page must be opened). - Added some pages for display more characters stats like MF;. Add command /unlock : same as /unlockmouse PlugY, The Survival Kit v11.02 Zip version PlugY. Diablo 2 has a TCP/IP option. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast.