I should have read the reviews first, seems like this has been going on for a while with this particular product. All Rights Reserved. #ST-117 Russet Semi-Transparent Waterproofing Exterior Wood Stain and Sealer. - Dewalt 5 Piece Titinium Drill Bit Set DD5515. Then step up to DEWALT Black Oxide Drill Bits. When I received them (all black), I figured the gold was simply underneath the coating. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. The product Home Depot carries is NOT BLACK AND GOLD. Item #787391. 85. Does its job. This set totally failed all expectations. DEWALT TOUGH GRIP 45-Piece Steel Hex Shank Screwdriver Bit Set. Dewalt 5 Piece Titinium Drill Bit Set DD5515. The listing you're looking for has ended. After watching the impressive Dewalt video, I decided to order the black and gold drill bits. DEWALT 14-Piece Assorted Black and Gold Coated HSS Twist Drill Bit Set. Yes they're very good at drilling into metal. Dewalt pulled a fast one because this SKU used to be a black oxide set, so I don't totally blame H.D. Then step up to DEWALT Black Oxide Drill Bits. Each bit features a 135-degree split point for enhanced hole-drilling performance, including quick starts and clean, burr-free holes. Gold Ferrous Split Point Drill Bit 8 -, item 10 DEWALT DW1929 29/64 in. Please also reference case #12420461. Sticker removed in back. High-Temp Red RTV Silicone Gasket Maker. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Save on Drill Bits, Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- You may also like. https://www.dewalt.com/products/accessories/metal-and-wood-drill-bits Condition is New. Hi I’ve used them in drywall only so far but they are very sturdy. $19.98. Titanium Drill Bit Set, 1/4 In. We would appreciate the chance to speak with and assist you. Please also reference case #11756192. I should have read the reviews. Something went wrong. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Best Selling in Drill Bits. These Try a masonry drill bit for plaster. Hi, we're sorry to hear of the trouble you are having with the DWA1184. These industrial-grade twist-drill bits are cut from super-hard, resilient black oxide for the ultimate in durability and strength. The black coating started coming off exposing slightly gold tinted steel. Use of this site is subject to certain Terms Of Use. What is in the picture is not what you get. BEWARE THESE ARE NOT BLACK OXIDE. It great I like it because I get two More that I can connect to it and a drillbit’s work real great It’s a lot easier to keep Tracker all three of them together. Drill/Driver with (2) 20-Volt 1.3Ah Batteries, Charger & Bag, SAWZALL Wood and Metal Cutting Bi-Metal Reciprocating Saw Blade Set (10-Piece), Hole Dozer General Purpose Bi-Metal Hole Saw Set (13 Piece), 2 in. Something went wrong. The price, at $10 out the door isn't bad, but it is not the product that is advertised. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Hex Shank 2 -, item 4 Dewalt Dw1361 Titanium Pilot Point Drill Bit Set, 21-Piece 3 -, item 5 DEWALT Drill Bit Set, Titanium, 14-Piece (DW1354),Yellow 4 -, item 6 Dewalt DW1932 Gold Ferrous Oxide 1/2" Drill Bit - Lot Of 2 5 -, item 7 DEWALT DW1924B 3/8-Inch Gold Ferrous Oxide Pilot Point Twist Drill Bit 6 -, item 8 De Walt 14 Piece Drill Bit Set 7 -, item 9 DEWALT DW1905 5/64 in. Local store prices may vary from those displayed. I will keep them and use them.