King of Thieves: There's a Party Here in Agrabah • Out of Thin Air • Welcome to the Forty Thieves • Father and Son • Are You In or Out Create an account to credit all your contributions to your name, receive Contact Us Desert Moon Both: Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. You will also need low-tier cold protection. Do their first three albums have French titles? But in any case, heather, I still love you "always & forever", and there's no way in hell I would ever not experience, nor forget, that beautiful feeling I once had for you. In this song, Dennis DeYoung remembers the idyllic days of his youth, which were filled with warm summer nights and endless possibility. To date, it has been the most successful of his solo albums and most successful of any of the Styx member solo albums. by our users: Please, do not delete tags "[e=***][/e]", because they responsible for appealing. Haina Desert is a maze-like area, with paths that do not always lead where one might expect. At the edge of the sky, Create Desert Moon was certified Gold in Canada. Summer: Disney's Summer Oasis Splash • Stitch and Friends Summer Surprise • Stitch's Summer Dance Bash Deleted: Humiliate the Boy • Proud of Your Boy • Why Me? The single reached the #10 position in the US Billboard Hot 100[1] during the fall of that year, and ended up at #97 on the Billboard top 100 hits for the year 1984.[2]. Company Information Is "De Do Do Do, De Da Da Da" really meaningless? I can find my way to you, Television: Aladdin: The Series • "Hercules and the Arabian Night" • Great Minds Think 4 Themselves • A Poem Is... Each square carries a letter. If this song really means something special to you, describe your feelings and thoughts. They knew they weren’t going to have the opportunity to have a Styx [album], so they took the option on my solo records. Please, email us to describe your idea. "Desert Moon" is a song written and performed by Dennis DeYoung, a former member of Styx, from his debut solo album of the same name in 1984. Shine down Disney+ is the only place to stream your favorites from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic and more. It was a duet sung by Aladdin and Jasmine. was all she said / But I knew I'd heard that stranger's voice before / I turned to look into her eyes, but she moved away / She was standing in Low temperatures mean you should bring some limited measure of cold protection. And if you see it too Ask us or our community about the part of the song that interests you, We will try to respond as soon as possible. My teen years were not a happy time in my life; I was the... Definitely about lost love and lost youth with ambiguity in the end. /lyrics/d/dennis_deyoung/desert_moon.html.