Please note:

Promotions, new products and sales. Prices are subject to change without notice. Dennis H. © 2020 Leafly Holdings, Inc. Leafly and the Leafly logo are registered trademarks of Leafly Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

I like this place, but they say 1.1 ounces is only a few bowls. Follow us to stay up to date on those SUPER FUN events! Nice space!

We never sacrifice quality when it comes to Cannabis. - Thursday: Throwback Discount Check out our deals tab to see more details! So come on in, meet our AWESOME staff and check out all the GREAT products we have at some really GOOD prices! Darn!

I think they meant to say .1 ounces, which is about 2 grams.

We never sacrifice quality when it comes to Cannabis. Friday is here and Halloween is just around the corner.

Enter your location to see results closest to you. About Deep Roots Dispensary. 195 Willis Carrier Canyon, Mesquite, NV 89034, 395 Industrial Way, West Wendover, NV 89883. Open 7 Days A Week From 8:00 AM to 8:30 PM PST.

- 15% off for Industry | *With ID*, Industry Personnel save 15% off every day at Deep Roots Harvest. 15% off for Veteran/Military every day at Deep Roots Harvest! - 15% off for Veteran/Military | *Must present VA Card* Learn more about our partnership with Last Prisoner Project.

We've got lots of new goodies in! - 15% off for Medical Patients | *Must present ID & Medical Card* But for the first time since I started shopping there ( about 2 years ago) I had a disappointing experience. Would recommend this place highly.

- Wednesday:10% off of ALL Topicals

For us...it's more than a plant. This is our passion…our life’s work. Please note the date and time of the last update when making your selection. All rights reserved, While we make every attempt to keep out online menu accurate and up to date, we do run out of inventory from time to time. Deep Roots Cannabis provides a full Online Menu of our Marijuana, Hemp, CBD, Edibles, Concentrates, and other Cannabis products. Happy with the selection and service is very good.

We have daily deals EVERYDAY! If you're a current OMMP cardholder, then you do not pay the 20% tax.

1) Browse and simply select the item, or use the "+" sign to add the item to your cart.

Welcome to our Online Ordering Menu The process is simple. See their menu, reviews, deals, and photos.

Students - 10% Our team loves people and all the great things that come from this industry. Wendover Nevada Store, courteous and helpful staff. Privacy Policy. We’ll email you updates on local dispensary deals, new products, and industry news.

No apology, and the only other one they had ( that I did purchase ) in my opinion wasn't comparable at all, although the female employee said it was. and Privacy Policy. I frequently purchase pre rolls and I came in on Sunday July 5th. I found this situation frustrating and wasn't offered anything. We’re located at 195 Willis Carrier Canyon, Mesquite, NV 89034. You're not old enough to use Leafly.

We pride ourselves on having a comfortable and welcoming environment for everyone to come learn more about cannabis. Users can order online for in-store pickup.

Everything sold is local and sourced from the most trusted brands in the industry. Thank you for your patronage.

Love the Wisdom discount! We’re located at 195 Willis Carrier Canyon, Mesquite, NV 89034. What a nice weekend & start to this week.
Industry- 10%. Verify Your Age. Thanks DRC!

Learn more about our partnership with Last Prisoner Project.

This button will take you to the full dispensary menu.

Every batch at Deep Roots Harvest tells a story. Find out what cannabis and CBD products are available, read reviews, and find just what you’re looking for.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call us at 702-345-2854. I didn't have to wait long, and Kristin took excellent care to make sure I got what I needed. By accessing this site, you accept About attention to detail. We consider it imperative for the cannabis industry and Leafly to invest in restorative justice. Deep Roots Dispensary, LLC 317 W. Broadway, Okemah, OK 74859 (918) 716-7001 deeprootsdispensary@gmail.com

Users can order online for in-store pickup.

By providing us with your email address, you agree to Leafly’s privacy policy and terms & conditions.

With a growing reputation for offering first-in-class cannabis-based medicines and patient services, we stand to serve you way beyond your expectations. e. Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. We’ll email you updates on local dispensary deals, new products, and industry news. About our history.

Mesquite Dispensary Menu.

All rights reserved.

Prices are subject to change without notice. Please note the date and time of the last update when making your selection. Please confirm you are at least 21 years of age.