He fell for Beth at first sight and knew she was the only one for him. ® & © 2020 CBS Studios Inc. © 2020 CBS Television Distribution and CBS Interactive Inc. All Rights Reserved. One person wrote: "Sounds pretty peaceful. I love us.' this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Go get a real job. Text us for exclusive photos and videos, royal news, and way more. Please be kind as we take on this journey, and we thank you for your love and support always.”. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. As their son battled cancer, the Simkins kept their hearts set on limitless possibilities. "I'm sure she could tell you some stuff that I've done that's really cool, but for me, I just want her to be happy. he recalled. Keep reading to find out. Prior to the split, Rucker couldn't help but gush about his wife. Please be kind as we take on this journey, and we thank you for your love and support always. It’s unclear exactly how long Kate and Darius have been together. Grand Prairie police said in a statement that officers responded to a report of a shooting and found Hassell suffering from gunshot wounds. Since Rucker was part of a successful rock band, he was on the road a lot and dabbled in the party scene. "We have so much love in our hearts for each other and will continue to encourage growth and expansion in one another," Rucker stated. Nothing says a family vacation like an RV, Princess Diana died when Harry was just 12 years old, It's looked — and felt — like a whole different world as we've been social distancing and attempting to keep each other safe, See All the Celebs Taking RV Trips This Summer, The Sweetest Photos of Princes Harry with Diana, From Empty Streets to Virtual Weddings: What Life Has Looked Like During the Coronavirus Pandemic. The pair tied the knot in 2000, per People. We had the night off, and I was just in my hotel room. Rucker also has a daughter named Caroline, 25, from a previous relationship. "I was in New York [with Hootie & the Blowfish], and it was one of those rare nights off. It’s interesting that both he and his wife are using words like uncouple and split. ". Darius Rucker and his wife, Beth Leonard, are going their separate ways after 20 years of marriage. She just laughed," he said. We remain close friends and parenting partners and continue to be each other’s biggest cheerleaders. Credit: Another echoed: "This brings a tear to my eye, but I wish you the best of luck!". "She was walking up the stairs [to her apartment], and I said, 'Well, you know that I'm going to marry you, right?' The “Date Fails” podcast host recently shared a picture on Instagram of her sitting on Rucker’s lap next to fellow comedian Bronston Jones and wrote, “Can’t tell ya how much I love these two.”. The pair first met in 1998 while she was working for VH1 in New York and Rucker was in town for a performance, according to Wide Open Country. As part of that release, Apple quietly introduced a Back Tap feature that allows you to double or triple tap the back of your phone to perform specific tasks on your phone. Darius Rucker: Personal life and Wife. Darius Rucker and Wife Call Off Marriage ... Darius & Beth Rucker." She called me and said, 'Hey, do you want to go see this play?' Darius C. Rucker was born May 13, 1966 in Charleston, SC. Now I get why he likes me so much. The news comes a day after Armie Hammer and his wife, Elizabeth Chambers, also announced that they had decided to part ways after 10 years of marriage. Yahoo is part of Verizon Media. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Our priority will always be our beautiful family. He was 30. This story has been shared 15,866 times. On Saturday, the Hootie & the Blowfish frontman, 54, announced that the pair have decided to "consciously uncouple." Rucker sings: "Cause I've got a roof over my head / The woman I love laying in my bed / And it's alright, alright." Rucker’s rep declined to comment. "We remain close friends and parenting partners and continue to be each other’s biggest cheerleaders. Your Ad Choices This video is unavailable because we were unable to load a message from our sponsors. CHARLESTON, S.C. (WCBD) – Charleston native and Hootie & the Blowfish singer Darius Rucker announced that he and his wife, Beth, have decided to “consciously uncouple.”. "I thank her every day for staying with me and being the strong woman she is, because with Hootie & the Blowfish, I could be gone for three months and then I'd come home for two days and then I'd be gone again for a month, and she put up with all that crap," he told The Boot. Darius Rucker and his wife Beth have decided to “uncouple.” Darius made the announcement on social media late Saturday night. Jeannie Mai Hospitalized, Exits 'DWTS' Early Over Health Concerns, Chrissy Teigen's Friends Donate Bags of Blood in Honor of Her Late Son, Rebel Wilson Flaunts Impressive Weight Loss in Halloween Bodysuit, Daniel Craig Honors Sean Connery as 'One of the True Greats', Johnny Depp Loses Libel Case Against UK Tabloid's Abuse Claim, Armie Hammer Announces Split with Elizabeth Chambers After 10 Years of Marriage. The two got married in 2000. Darius Rucker and wife Beth are ending their relationship.. On Saturday, the Hootie & the Blowfish frontman, 54, announced that the pair have decided to "consciously uncouple." So, how did the couple go from head over heels in love to calling it quits? On Sept. 16, Apple released iOS 14. Beth Leonard, an American event manager, became famous for being the wife of the favorite singer, Darius Rucker. ", "We remain close friends and parenting partners and continue to be each other’s biggest cheerleaders. Introducing ... PEOPLE's Products Worth the Hype, Darius Rucker Speaks About His Support of Black Lives Matter: 'I'm Sure I've Already Lost Fans', All the Celebrity Couples Who've Called It Quits in 2020. She's a strong woman. An insider told us that the couple started out as friends. darius and beth rucker The two married in 2000 and share two children Daniella, 19, and Jack, 15. Our priority will always be our beautiful family. LONDON (AP) — A British court ruled Monday against Johnny Depp in his libel case against the owner of the Sun tabloid newspaper, which labeled him a “wife beater.”. In an interview with Life of Dad in 2015, Rucker shared that he would want his children to not get into the music biz. 15,866, This story has been shared 15,806 times. It's hard to be married to me, and it was a lot harder when I was younger! GRAND PRAIRIE, Texas (AP) — The actor Eddie Hassell, known for his roles in the NBC show “Surface” and the 2010 film “The Kids Are All Right,” has died after a shooting in Texas, police said. And it's just not how I want to live anymore.". RELATED: Darius Rucker Speaks About His Support of Black Lives Matter: 'I'm Sure I've Already Lost Fans'. Darius Rucker has found new love in quarantine. The shooting happened early Sunday in the Dallas suburb of Grand Prairie, police said.