A pleasantly and unobtrusively forgettable fishing show host. Cyril’s growing interest for fishing started as a young child and soon became a boundless passion, as his quest for underwater creatures continues to this day. With almost 100 episodes produced in French and in English, the charismatic “globetrotter angler” has been chasing, catching and releasing the world’s most colossal, dangerous and bizarre underwater creatures, documenting fascinating and untold stories as he goes along. An international training. He is by all appearances a profoundly normal man. Audio-uitspraakwoordenboek voor 89 talen met betekenissen, synoniemen, zinsgebruik, vertaling en nog veel meer. My priority is to catch a fish I’ve never caught before, or a monster that I’d like to see for the second time. Les Meilleurs Tops Recommended for you. Gelieve It’s a memory I’ll never forget because it was the first big fish I ever caught. Cyril Chauquet’s defining visual characteristic is probably that he doesn’t have any. It has all of the great hallmarks of a daytime TV fishing show: lots of baseball caps, music that sounds like the vanishing spectre of a once-heard Foo Fighters song, and highly repetitive editing designed to fill out an hour timeslot and fill in anyone who just tuned in after an ad break. He is a digital ghost. At one point he goes back in for a second kiss on a fish that he catches. If I’ve found a place that fits those criteria, I want to know what’s going on in the area around the fishing zone. if (typeof siteads.queue !== 'undefined') { Cyril Chauquet 41,263 views. He takes pains to congratulate everyone on the boat, even if they weren’t directly involved in the catch. Alle Rechten Voorbehouden, {{app['fromLang']['value']}} -> {{app['toLang']['value']}}, Uitspraak van Cyril Chauquet met 1 audio-uitspraak, Audio-Uitspraak uit de collectie verwijderd, Helaas, deze browser ondersteunt geen stem opnemen, Helaas, dit apparaat biedt geen ondersteuning voor de opname van de stem, Klik nogmaals op de opnameknop om de opname te voltooien. The first giant pike I ever caught! Cyril Chauquet : l'art de rendre la pêche captivante, Cyril Chauquet:Le français qui veut mettre les hipsters à la pêche, Le Bear Grylls de la pêche est français, il s'appelle Cyril Chauquet. © 2020 - Cyril Chauquet inc. All rights reserved. if (typeof siteads.queue !== 'undefined') { Cyril Chauquet (born in France in 1976) is a passionate adventurer, best known as the producer, creator and host of the 2 global hit TV series, Chasing Monsters and Fishing Adventurer. Aanmelden of Privacy Policy I could tell that he’d do anything to maintain the facade of a formidable alpha male that he believed he was successfully projecting. He appears in many radio and talk shows and numerous articles celebrate him in famous fishing magazines around the world. MORDU DE LA PÊCHE / PÊCHE XXL suit les aventures du dynamique Cyril Chauquet à la traque de gros poissons prédateurs partout sur la planète. Oftentimes I will have what seems to be a powerful insightful thought occur to me while I’m high, only to read the next morning the note I made in my phone and immediately arrive at the conclusion that I might be the dumbest man alive. Every joke made about the potential danger of what they were doing was met by a brief pause followed by the laughter of someone who is absolutely convinced they are about to chopped in half by a monster fish. Cyril has an impressive track record of world record-sized catches including a 550lb giant river Stingray (Himantura Chaophraya) in Thailand, a massive 200lb-plus Arapaima (Arapaima Gigas), a 100lb Barramundi (Lates Calcarifer) in India, a 400lb-plus Goliath Grouper (Epinephelus Itajara) in Florida, a 100lb Giant Trevally (Caranx Ignobilis) in the South Pacific and a 200lb-plus Wels Catfish (Silurus Glanis) in Spain…. Presumably paralysed on the couch and barely able to understand what a PS4 controller is or how I could use it to make my TV play pictures and sounds at me, I somehow arrived on Netflix and somehow began watching Cyril Chauquet as he motorboated himself around the Florida peninsula looking for extraordinarily large fish. The Twitter account ‘cyril chauquet’ (@chauquet_cyril) was made in December of 2012, but despite its formidable 153 followers, it has never posted, retweeted, or liked a tweet. Login with your Facebookor Linkedin account, I Got Too High & Started Empathising Too Much With The Host Of ‘Chasing Monsters’, The Beginner's Guide To Becoming A Complete Deadshit. Who taught you it was a crime to be soft, Cyril Chauquet? Before producing Chasing Monsters, Cyril was the animator and producer of Fishing Adventurer, one of the highest-rated television shows in the history of the French travel channel Evasion and sports channel ESPN2, where it remains their highest-rated repeat show. Biography. I didn’t press play expecting to fall into a hole of self-reflection where I slowly begin to question whether I’m projecting my own insecurities about not being able to talk to men on a beaming Frenchman (?) I keep an eye out for several things when I’m looking for the next big adventure. He has no Instagram account. If I was watching this show while bored in a waiting room, I wouldn’t have paid any attention to the slightly forced quality of his laughter, but watching it while glued to my couch by the devil’s lettuce, I knew that he was a man trying to mask inner turmoil. 3:16. I just listened to Cyril Chauquet on a french version, and he sounds like he s from France, or Switzerland , where they also speak the original European french . The adventure.