"Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn." ***little, fragile toys by bex-chan: i love this one. Also, check my favorites list at Hawthorne and Vine. Although they met in Chicago a decade ago, Shane Gabier, 43, and Christopher Peters, 33, the designers of the clothing line Creatures of the Wind, are a … FaultlessOkay so I don’t know if any of you have noticed but every month, my list usually has one gem that I love love love beyond proper summarization. I may be love's bitch, but at least I'm man enough to admit it." Star Wars - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 22 - Words: 20,718 - Reviews: 294 - Favs: 339 - Follows: 80 - Updated: [Not HBP compatible] When a Potions assignment has a rare and disturbing side effect on Draco and Hermione, they will learn more about each other than they ever wanted to know. 1) I remember reading a one-shot but now i have no idea what the name is :(. It starts out Draco/Hermione and was wonderfully written. A pureblood family abducted Hermione when she was born due to their desperation for a daughter. “One glance at a book and you hear the voice of another person, perhaps someone dead for 1,000 years. 18. of Silencio is especially fantastic! She's amazing! Hermione tells why she gave up on Draco after so many years. There are no discussion topics on this book yet. Zutara. Creatures of the Wind Fall 2017 Ready-to-Wear collection, runway looks, beauty, models, and reviews. dramionefanfiction, http://dramione.org/browse.php?type=class&type_id=3&classid=146, Source: But whatever it was, however they got here, wherever they were going, he was hers. Or are they destined forever to keep their relationship physical and above all secret? Post-War. 5-9) This has been the most amazing birthday ever and you guys are part of the reason! Creatures of the Wind by everythursday.epub (38.02 kB - downloaded 795 times.) i’ve gotten a few asks recently inquiring about dramione fic recs, so i sat down and made this list. I was wondering, since you seem to have a lot of Everythursday works, would you happen to have a copy, or even just to have heard from The Malfoy Interviews (2 chapters, 9K), or Where Earth Meets the Sky (11 chapters, 35K)? - French Guard from Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Plain and simple. We love a bad guy, he was a few years older and he had a skateboard - and that just did it really. Harry Potter - Rated: M - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 61 - Words: 225,164 - Reviews: 1453 - Favs: 7,335 - Follows: 1,982 - Updated: After the comet came and went, he was all she had left. Amazing, but heartwrenching. COMPLETE! To see what your friends thought of this book, http://dramione.org/viewstory.php?sid=728, Readers' Most Anticipated Books of November. Star Wars - Rated: M - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 20 - Words: 39,359 - Reviews: 102 - Favs: 80 - Follows: 16 - Updated: Basically, The Outsiders rewritten from Dallas' point of view. HG/DM. Expect creativity, amazing characterizations, and powerful descriptions. Single. Start by marking “Creatures of the Wind” as Want to Read: Error rating book. SLAVE FOR YOU and IT'S JUST ME by Jehszs - Two entertaining, well-written stories. Nothing! A Certain StepThanks to Minister Shacklebolt’s bad habit of driving the government to near-bankcruptcy, junior Minister Hermione Granger is forced to enter a dancing competition. 8. 21. Does anyone remember a story where Harry and Ginny weren’t together yet because Harry was still going after one of Voldemort’s followers? Yay. 13. I thought it was one of the better books we were forced to read at school to be honest and one I actually read all the way through. Please R&R. 11. Draco and Hermione interaction is spot on and realistic. Harry Potter - Rated: M - English - Romance/Mystery - Chapters: 36 - Words: 191,497 - Reviews: 3020 - Favs: 8,520 - Follows: 2,354 - Updated: Hermione is serving at Malfoy Mansion after the war was lost. Post-War, Ministry Workers. Harry Potter - Rated: M - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 15 - Words: 92,484 - Reviews: 1895 - Favs: 5,126 - Follows: 1,514 - Updated: [AU] Jean, Logan, and the kiss in the woods... [Jean x Logan]. But she has been discovered by the last person she wants to see... Harry Potter - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 15 - Words: 91,338 - Reviews: 1112 - Favs: 1,589 - Follows: 2,007 - Updated: Enjolras and Eponine use each other as an escape from their realities. - Rhett Butler from Gone with the Wind (the movie) This quote has been chosen as the #1 quote according to AFI! WTBT has a great Draco and a nice relationship build-up between him and Hermione. Les Misérables - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,474 - Reviews: 151 - Favs: 647 - Follows: 75 - Published: The world is now a dark place and Hermione is no stranger to loss and pain. He seethed, snaking into Harry's space, his voice dropping to a menacing hiss. And if you pull your hand away, I’ll still be yours. Harry Potter - Rated: M - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,211 - Reviews: 141 - Favs: 205 - Follows: 26 - Published: Cherry blames herself for Dally's death. What may seem like a generic plot regarding the recap of a marriage and divorce, Rizzle writes the characters so well that it becomes unique and real. The last half (and last chapter!) She’s so great that I don’t want to ruin the story by summarization. Outsiders - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 32 - Words: 44,749 - Reviews: 163 - Favs: 71 - Follows: 13 - Updated: What would have happened if Rhett had taken up Scarlett on her offer of herself in exchange for the 300 tax money for Tara? just a one-shot. Australia. We’d love your help. - Jareth from Labyrinth, Tracy: How do I look?Father: Like a goddess, like a queen.Tracy: And do you know how I feel?Father: How?Tracy: Like a human, like a human being.- The Philadelphia Story, "I'm French! Sage is clearly talented with a great control over language that makes for strong dialogue and haunting descriptions. Creatures of the Wind by Everythursday (apparently people cried buckets over this one) aaand…if you want, I wrote one :P: (shameless promoting, don’t mind me haha) The Last Moment by Senjaninja. SILENCIO and YOU CHANGE MY MIND by AkashatheKitty - Great character interaction and very well-written. fuckbuddy relationship. Post-Hogwarts and during the war. DMHG. If you haven't read any of Sage's work, go to the "Hawthorne & Vine" website and read, read, read! They slowly grew apart although Hermione always hopes to win him back. First off, Musyc is like the queen of dramione smut. This one-shot is from the POV of Draco and Hermione’s son, Scorpius. Draco Malfoy has a bad crush. Had made whole all the airy, empty places before being ripped out through her chest. If you want more recommendations, check out my "favorite stories" list. A case that just happens to entail her finding one memory-charmed Draco Malfoy and returning him to his father’s deathbed. THE CRIMSON JESS by Gravidy - Flawless and powerful in such a short read... 22. Also, happy birthday a week in advance to our goddess and ½ of this wonderful pairing, Hermione Granger. Extremely and shamelessly selfindulgent. Any REAL Dramione fan needs to read this though - it's epic! Only problem is, she’s been signed up for dance lessons with the one and only Paon Deux. "Am I going out with Emma Watson? She's a lovely girl who's really pretty, but I'm not going out with her. Not obsessed, just a fan... All right, I'm a little obsessed. Another three brilliant adventures for Hermione and Draco. DYSTOPIA by Rizzle - I love this characterization of Draco--he's charismatic with many selfish flaws. I've read it so many times, and I cry each and every time. 3) I have never read a fic where Hermione has died…anyone? I remember something about a beach house, Theo's father being in prison and truly awful, and Hermione and Draco wanting to stand up for him. But she didn’t need to be sent to the middle of the ocean to get Draco Malfoy’s agreement. Jus got this...Creatures of the Wind by everythursday (complete) mod edit by ficfangirl: added story name and author to subject line and body of post so upload will show up in search function. more fic recs. 2. If only she could have held him, and dissolved his pain for Johnny. I've read it so many times, and I cry each and every time. The clock is ticking to create a cure to the unimaginable horror that currently grips the world. Um, uh, yeah, I’m very flattered, Emma and I have been friends for a very long time, so it kind of… feels a little strange when she’d say that…”(http:///ASQgx-Is8gc). Yes, I said THE BEST. If you are looking for some angst, this one-shot will leave an impression on you. - Mme Frye, "Prosperity unbruised cannot endure a single blow, but a man who has been at constant feuds with misfortunes develops a skin calloused by time...and even if he falls he can carry the fight upon one knee." Ginny is very mad at him. More specific warnings inside. EW must be read a couple of times to completely "get it," but the more you read, the more you notice little particulars that make the read so much more exciting; I love their relationship in it--it feels like true love--and it's bittersweet. False DiceAs you probably already know if you’ve read dramione, the author phlox is a genius. Hey do you have a pdf for creatures of the wind by everythursday?? Maybe he came to be with her, or drown her, or anchor her to somewhere that they could name, and keep, and call their own. DRAMIONE IS REAL: http:///2011/10/feltson-and-dramione-controversy.html, “Between the ages of ten and twelve I had a really terrible crush on Tom Felton, to the extent that I would go into work in the morning and look down the numbers on the call sheet to see if he was going to be in. This fic is just yet another piece of evidence. imyourtrouble, Source: As children they were the best of friends until they started attending The Wiltshire Magic Academy, where muggleborns and pure bloods were taught separately. But changing the past always comes with complications. It’s incredibly funny, there is enough angst to balance the story perfectly. Beauty in Destruction by LastBornSlytherin (3 chapters). Hi guys! DHr. I can’t even read this one over again, it’s ughh. It's not complete, but I read this story over and over again. To read is to voyage through time.”... Hermione liked to entertain the idea that she was floating out to sea. And almost immediately, school has started. UL LastBornSlytherin - Beauty in Destruction |Possession |Thanks for Loving Me |The Masks We Wear |Walking the Line of Hate and Lust, REQ Bodyguard of Lies by colubrina and Dulce.de.leche.go, UL Dulce.de.leche.go & colubrina - A Bodyguard of Lies Epub/Mobi, REQ Creatures of the Wind by everythursday, UL Creatures of the Wind by everythursday, UL hgfan1111 - The Space Between | Harry Potter and the Wand of Destiny, REQ Sera dy Relandrant - A Moth to the Fire |Beautiful Life, Beautiful World |Shades of Black/Shadowlit Facades |Jonquils, Irises, and Pink Carnations |Rainbows and Rain, UL everythursday - A Kingdom beside the sea, Link A Matter of Trust by brilliant (ffn), Draco Malfoy; The Joker (2 ch, incomplete), When Darkness and Light Collide (6 ch, incomplete), If you have registered and haven't received your, 'A Moth to the Fire' (AU oneshot where Ariana Dumbledore doesn't get attacked), 'Beautiful Life, Beautiful World' (fem!Fred Weasley, I found part of it talked up on pottersues but not much else), 'Shades of Black/Shadowlit Facades' (a huge multichaptered AU, with fem!Harry, Neville as the BWL, and some really interesting worldbuilding), 'Jonquils, Irises, and Pink Carnations' (Druella Rosier & Dorea Black, lots of pureblood political stuff in the background), 'Rainbows and Rain' (Gabrielle/Blaise/Astoria, more character study than shippy).