Top off the remaining space with an additional bottle of Nectar. I personally know Landon, the owner of River City Fishing Products and over the years watched him work diligently to create a bait that in quality is second to none. ... Coons are an odd bait, just have to stay with methods that work or try using elastic thread. Millennial Bait Co. strives to arm anglers with the best cured Prawn and Coon Shrimp on the market.

If it is pre-mixed, you can fill your desired storage container with the shrimp and then just simply pour your brine in the container until all the baits are submerged for the brining process.

Coon Shrimp $8.50 per lb. Fish-Field has temporarily closed it's showroom due to COVID-19. (Unless you want pink hands wear rubber gloves) To get a good bait there a few key factors you need to consider. Online orders are available for pickup during the hours listed above.

Fill container the rest of the way up with purified non-chlorinated water and screw lid down tight. Both Shipping And Local Pickup Are Available At Checkout.

I hope this helps you all have a productive season this summer. Order online or call us  1-800-PRO-CURE (776-2873). They start working well in June for me.

Once you have chosen your bait it is time to choose your cure.
Coonstripe shrimp are a bait that have been a staple for steelhead anglers for many years, with consistent success. From $3.99 to $8.99.

1 tablespoon Organic Blue AGAVE for extra sweetness. Whatever scent is in these baits truly works. Like, Subscribe and Follow for the latest industry news, new products, tips from the pros and more. Coonstripe shrimp are a bait that have been a staple for steelhead anglers for many years, with consistent success.

To keep informed via our “Subscribe Now” tab at the bottom of the page to sign up for our newsletter. The Limit Out Coonies are ready to fish. Once again put the lid on and shake to mix the contents. The official home of the original Looney Coonies cured Shrimp bait.

As soon as you crack the jar you see what all the fuss is about. They are Rays bait works coon stripe shrimp, I know i know rays is nothign to brag about but they were available.

Sprinkle Zilla Bait Prawn & Coon Shrimp Cure in empty container until bottom is covered. He can be heard on Seattle’s sports radio KJR 950 & seen on Comcast SportsNet NW TV Saturday mornings from 6-8am.[/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]. You can’t cure soft shrimp and expect them to perform. As in many baits you have options. "Born from necessity and refined to perfection, these trophy coon shrimp are a game changer for all fishermen. Repeat this process until container is 3/4 of the way full. If your looking to be on our Xtreme Northwest Bait Pro Staff, get hold of us. Thanks for a great bait.

You can view your wishlist by creating or login account.

Sprinkle Zilla Bait Prawn & Coon Shrimp Cure in empty container until bottom is covered. Box 36800 Prospect StreetEllensburg, WA 98926, Pautzke Bait Co, Inc. PO Box 36 / 800 N Prospect St Ellensburg, WA 98926, Problem displaying Facebook posts.

Listed below are the scents I usually always have with me for Summer Steelhead.

With all the ingredients in a quart jar put the lid on and shake (to mix) the contents. Address: 2990 Portland Rd NE, Salem, OR 97301, Purified Water (Avoid Chlorine)                                1) Sodium Sulfite, Fine Sea Salt                                                                2) Monster Bite, White Sugar                                                                  3) Krill Powder, Bad Azz Bait Dye                                                         4) Pure Anise, Sodium Nitrite (Mold Inhibitor)                                 5) Sodium Metabisulfite, Garlic Plus Bait Oil (Don’t leave home without for Summer Steelhead), Pure Anise (doesn’t take much 2 drops) and Shrimp Krill Bait Oil. Been catching a ton of steelhead and a few springers too! Put your bait in evenly to make a layer. Anchovies 40 trays per case.

When I do this, I will generally not dedicate an entire 1-pound batch with any one scent.

". There is one thing for certain.

Out fishes other brands of coons hands down!!

We find that some days the fish want the rig with the Smile Blade and other days they just want […]. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Most orders ship within 48 hours. Click here for instructions on how to enable JavaScript in your browser. They came in a jar which has a liquid cure/brine in it.

Please create account through ##customer_email## email. The official home of the original Looney Coonies cured Shrimp bait. One-quart wide mouth jars work best.

#MillennialCoons.

It should take less than half a bottle. The Limit Out Coonies are ready to fish. Seen this done with prawn and jig as well. Share Your Catch with Us! Be the first to hear about new product releases and sales! Pro Drift Floats.

Give this process a try and you’ll never cure coon shrimp any other way again.

© 2015 Enigma Theme|Theme Developed By Weblizar Themes, Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Hell’s Canyon and American Falls Sturgeon Fishing. This bait rocks!! 35lb cases $227.50/ $6.50 per lb.

They are our bait of choice for both Sockeye Salmon and Summer Steelhead, and we often use them for  Spring, and Summer Chinook. The smaller ones are ideal for sockeye and trout. It should take less than half a bottle.

We select a random person from our newsletter list each and every month to win a free fishing trip with us! I look for quality rather than a quick fix and something that will last for years when refrigerated.

Backup cache in use.Click to show errorfunction cffShowError() { document.getElementById("cff-error-reason").style.display = "block"; document.getElementById("cff-show-error").style.display = "none"; }, Copyright 2020 Pautzke Bait Co., Inc. | All Rights Reserved |, Great Lakes Anglers: Learn How to Make Eggs Like This, How to Cure the Perfect Egg for the Sacramento River, Learn How to Make the GTA’s Hottest Salmon Bait. Or if you so choose to make your own there are a few ingredients that are a great idea to have. Coonstripe shrimp are a bait that have been a staple for steelhead anglers for many years, with consistent success. You can choose to leave this out, but I believe it makes a difference.
I have great confidence in this bait.

Most of the available commercial egg cures will also do a fantastic job of curing coon shrimp. Choose between 3, 6, and 12 months to pay back! (Unless you want pink hands wear rubber gloves) To get a good bait there a few key factors you need to consider. What he said.

The Northwest's Premier Outfitter offering guided fishing trips on Idaho's Clearwater and Snake Rivers, and the Columbia River in Washington and Oregon.

Refrigerate at a minimum overnight. Sprinkle more Zilla Prawn & Coon Shrimp Cure until covered. I personally know Landon, the owner of River City Fishing Products and over the years watched him work diligently to create a bait that in quality is second to none. $4.50.

(Unless you want pink hands wear rubber gloves) To get a good bait there a few key factors you need to consider.

PHOTO GALLERY. 1 or 2 heaping tablespoons Fire Power (krill powder). Or you can create your own. $7.95. Coon shrimp are more of a summer steelhead bait, I tried em for winter steelhead but caught more fish on grocery store prawns or eggs.

This is where it starts to get a little more complicated. It will soak into your baits far better and your shrimp will slowly disperse scent until your baits are ready to be replaced. It is available in Fireball Red, Pink/ Magenta Red and Orange Glow. The morning that I am going I will take a few shrimps per container with a few different scent combinations until I find what the magic combination is that day. Fish-Field is in the office and warehouse Monday thru Friday, 10:00am to 5:00pm. Adding the Rock Salt is optional, but it will toughen up you shrimp very well.