if (document.referrer) document.write ("&referer=" + escape(document.referrer)); Over 90 of your favourite channels including premier sports, family, reality, movie channels, and much more. Get high-speed, unlimited internet with ComwaveTV AND a free home phone line for one incredible price. I was able to find the channel number listings page, however the channel numbers are not in-line with rogers or bell channel number placements so I could not tell you who is supplying them with the channels. If for any reason, you are not completely satisfied, simply return the equipment in its original package and you are under no further obligation. '&charset='+document.characterSet : ''));

They were missing from Bell satellite for years because Bell refused to do so. if (document.MAX_used != ',') document.write ("&exclude=" + document.MAX_used); [CDATA[ document.write ("&loc=" + escape(window.location)); if (document.context) document.write ("&context=" + escape(document.context)); That suggests something a bit better than a standard Android box such as those offered by Vmedia and Zazeen. '&charset='+document.characterSet : '')); document.write ("'>"); This website uses cookies, including third party ones,

Getus, Focus, and Montreal DSL are the same (in fact, Focus and Montreal have identical websites to the point that they look like exactly the same company with two names). Informa PLC is registered in England and Wales with company number 8860726 whose registered and Head office is 5 Howick Place, London, SW1P 1WG. '&charset='+document.charset : (document.characterSet ? '&charset='+document.charset : (document.characterSet ?

if (document.context) document.write ("&context=" + escape(document.context)); Other BDUs like Shaw put them in the basic service. document.write ("'>"); . Makes my Rogers service look like a saint with only 1-2 outages per year necessitating a phone call. I haven't lost my mind. document.write ("&tags=abox42%2Ccanada%2Ccomwave"); Rogers offers 500/20/unlimited for $120 and Bell offers 300/100/unlimited for $85/110. All logos, images, artwork and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. A monthly Local Loop Access Fee of $9.95 (if needed) is not included. Comwave has a bundle for 75/4 unlimited Internet, "Gold" TV service with PVR and all that, and home phone for $99.99/month. Comwave says it offers internet and VoIP telephony services to consumer, business enterprise and wholesale customers in more than 1,100 cities in Canada and over 1,600 in the US. Complete terms and conditions that govern the use of all Comwave services are available at www.comwave.net/terms. document.write ("&tags=abox42%2Ccanada%2Ccomwave"); I find it strange NO ONE has posted even one of the topics i mentioned, Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums. – Unlimited Data* – Up to 2 Mbps Upload, – Unlimited Local Calling ComwaveTV: requires subscription to Comwave Internet and one Comwave set-top box per TV ($12.95/Mth for the first and $9.95/Mth for each additional TV). I agree that switching from Fibre to DSL would be terrible.

document.write ("'>");