The thrilling conclusion to the previous season left fans with many questions, and the teaser trailer for the show's return only increased the intrigue. Though he's been taught to fight honorable by Daniel LaRusso (Ralph Macchio), Robby's uneven temper and need to feel accepted by his dojo--and, since these are high schooler, because he's fighting over a girl--leads him to make some questionable choices, including the final kick to Miguel. On the season 2 finale, entitled "No Mercy" after the final tenet of the Cobra Kai motto, an explosive brawl between Cobra Kai and Miyagi-Do plunges the school into chaos. He's still a nice kid that respects his sensei and stays loyal to his friends. And we like that it doesn't give you that immediate through-line. The clip conspicuously doesn't show him moving any limbs, however. And it simply leaves everything up in the air. Netflix has released the teaser trailer for Cobra Kai season 3, and the video announced that the show will return on January 8, 2021. Hope you guys enjoyed, comment down below if you want to see more and give me more ideas.Follow me on all my social media platforms⬇️⬇️⬇️Instagram: https://Instagram.com/realcjvSnapchat: RealCJVTwitter:https://Twitter.com/RealCJVTribute to Cobra Kai: Miguel DiazSHOUTOUT TO COBRA KAI LOVE THE SERIES!!! Miguel's condition remains one of the most compelling questions ahead of season 3, and fans are wondering just how severe his situation is. It's also fair to have an optimistic view of Miguel's injuries. The trailer doesn't confirm Miguel's condition, but because he took a nasty fall and landed right on his back, it's fair to assume that he's hurt pretty badly. on September 24, 2020 at 8:13AM PDT. The jarring impact clearly caused a lot of damage, as it caused doctors to put Miguel on life support. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. "I think one thing we really loved about ending the season this way and it's a heavy ending, obviously, what we liked in a sense in season two both Johnny and Daniel are trying their best to do right," executive producer Josh Heald explained.

Cobra Kai season 3 is set to arrive on Netflix on January 8, 2021. As the season came to an end, Miguel's mom warned his sensei Johnny (William Zabka) to stay away from him, while it was left a mystery if he'd actually survive. Top New Games Out On PS5, Series X/S, Switch, And PC This Month -- November 2020, The PS5 And Xbox Series X Launch Lineups Are Weak, But That's Not The Whole Story, PS5 Console Preview: An Un-PlayStation Look That's Stark And Striking, By At long last, Cobra Kai has been released on Netflix, the top streaming platform. Please use a html5 video capable browser to watch videos. The teaser also shows Miguel opening his eyes, so at the very least, fans now know that he wakes up at some point in season 3. Despite becoming indoctrinated into Cobra Kai's "Strike First, Strike Hard, No Mercy" code, in the end of season 1 and during the tournament, being corrected by Johnny seems to calm him down. The fight focuses on the season's two main conflicts, and it particularly focuses on the bad blood between Miguel and Robby. I think he really has his head in the right place and I love it," the actor said. "And sometimes in life, you can try your best, and you can be trying to do the right thing, and things don't always work out for you. We never spoke about this.' And while Miguel bested an injured Robby in Season 1 to win the All Valley Karate Championship, he's now at his absolute lowest point as he simply clings onto life. While the doctors might be using this gear as a preventive measure, it's likely a sign that Miguel's spine is critically damaged. Based on the fight in the finale of season 2 and the glimpse of Miguel in the teaser, it seems entirely possible, if not probable, that he is. As such, many new people are seeing the show for the first time, getting invested in this rag tag group of karate teens--and their respective senseis--for the first time. By using our Services, you agree to our use of cookies. Plus, like any television show, Cobra Kai isn't firmly restricted by the laws of reality. ( DISCLAIMER ) I do not take credit of the songs Cruel Summer - Kari Kimmel and Murder Song - Aurora, I did not make these songs and will never take credit of making these songs.

Maintaining Miguel's ability to fight like the other Cobra Kai students might motivate creators Josh Heald, Jon Hurwitz, Hayden Schlossberg to grant Miguel a speedy recovery. "I would love to always stick by Johnny's side. Fans now know that after taking a scary fall in the finale, Miguel is still alive, but he's facing a difficult journey back to the mats. At the end of the episode, Miguel is on life support, and his future looks bleak. I do not take credit for the footage shown in this video and was used from the YouTube original series Cobra Kai.

In many ways, it was the exact opposite of the Season 1 finale. Plus, in the teaser trailer, Miguel is wearing medical equipment that's holding his head, neck and spine in place. Falling from a balcony and crashing onto a hard railing probably broke some bones or severely damaged Miguel's spine, and paralysis would be a likely result from these injuries. Right now, fans only know that he's badly injured, and the specifics of his condition are unknown. "And in the tradition of an Outsiders or West Side Story, it becomes these kind of gangs in a school that leads to a big rumble and we always loved that idea [that] this give you what you want in terms of a climax, lots of karate, lots of kids going all at it, except there's no rules, there's no refs, and all they have is what their senseis taught them.".