While the traditional forum of the pub after a match still exists for many fans of the game, online platforms such as Twitter and YouTube are becoming increasingly popular as well, meaning those debates are now being broadcast to a wider audience. The channel was launched in 2012 and, per the official website, its creation was driven by a desire to "create a platform for ordinary Arsenal fans who had no voice at the club.". Goal brings you everything you need to know about the Arsenal fan channel, including how to watch, who presents it and more. He wrote: 'I would like to sincerely apologise for the derogatory remark heard on the AFTV livestream on Sunday, and for the response video that we put out today where we failed to apologise and take onus for the comment. Despite its undoubted popularity, AFTV is not without its detractors, with Arsenal defender Hector Bellerin expressing his irritation with the channel. 'The timing was all wrong when I made the comment and it has caused a lot of offence. The channel was launched in 2012 and, per the official website, its creation was driven by a desire to "create a platform for ordinary Arsenal fans who had no voice at the club.". Man Utd's endless pursuit of progress going nowhere, Partey, Gabriel and the £70m spine helping transform Arteta's Arsenal, 'Outstanding' Partey is everything Man Utd need Pogba to be. AFTV is one of the most popular fan-produced YouTube channels in the world with 1.18million subscribers. 3 years ago. As well as Lyle, who is the channel's leading presenter, there are a number of other people who present regular segments for the channel. Individuals such as Thierry Henry, Nwankwo Kanu and Unai Emery have spoken to AFTV, while former Manchester United captain Gary Neville has also been a guest. He claimed that he'd said 'another DVD will be coming out' in reference to Tottenham's victory despite clearly saying 'DVD's going off. The information contained in Goal.com may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed without the prior written authority of Goal.com, The age of the outraged fan hit its peak with the rise of YouTube channels dedicated to giving a voice to those who go to the games, Partey, Gabriel & the £70m spine transforming Arteta's Arsenal, 'A slap in the face' - Bayern's Alaba opens up on contract talks, Messi won't get special treatment over salary cuts - Barca president, Are you watching, Arsenal?

I would like to sincerely apologise for the derogatory remark heard on the AFTV livestream on Sunday, and for the response video that we put out today where we failed to apologise and take onus for the comment. The end of the road for Solskjaer?

The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline.

It was created by Robbie Lyle, who remains one of the channel's chief presenters, and, at the time of writing, had over 840,000 subscribers. Spawned in the final years of the Arsene Wenger era, AFTV captured the frustration of Gunners fans as their team struggled to win trophies and failed to qualify for the Champions League. Anita Jones occasionally appears as a reporter, while Pippa hosts a show called 'Wat U Sayin?' And I will punish myself as well, don't worry about that. Despite its undoubted popularity, AFTV is not without its detractors, with Arsenal defender Hector Bellerin expressing his irritation with the channel. in which she engages with the supporters' comments. Your account must be older than 1 day to post here. “It’s so wrong for someone who claims to be a fan and their success is fed off a failure.

We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. 'The response video was a mistake and I can only apologise that we did not take responsibility for the comment sooner. I want to apologise to Spurs fans and Son for that, for the offence it has caused. We are no longer accepting comments on this article.

Spawned in the final years of the Arsene Wenger era, AFTV captured the frustration of Gunners fans as their team struggled to win trophies and failed to qualify for the Champions League. AFTV is a YouTube channel dedicated to the coverage of all things Arsenal, particularly the club's supporters. Solskjaer still doesn't know what his strongest... Brighton ace Neal Maupay was axed from squad to face Tottenham due to concerns over Frenchman's inflated ego... England's Euro 2020 plans in limbo as UEFA consider reverting back to a one-nation tournament with Gareth... 'Why is it only the PFA's job to tackle dementia? Among those to do so are 'DT', who regularly features on the 'All Guns Blazing' podcast, while Claude and Ty front a segment in which they discuss club issues. That was a bit of fun, he was a nice guy.” Born in 1950 and given up at a young age by his parents and farmed out to various relatives across the city, he stood at just 5ft 2in at the age of … I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically.

in which she engages with the supporters' comments. Teams will STILL be allowed to use five substitutes next... 'I love Tottenham and I want the best for Jose': Mauricio Pochettino insists he has no hard feelings for... Ryan Giggs is arrested on suspicion of assaulting his girlfriend at his £1.7million mansion after police... MARTIN SAMUEL: Heading the ball kills like asbestos does, so why isn't it banned? Well, not good for me,' Callegari said in the video. Copyright © 2020 Goal.com All rights reserved. I don't know what to say more than that, it wasn't meant in that way. Callegari was heard to say 'DVD's going off' when the South Korean was substituted in the 94th minute of Tottenham's 2-1 win.