Want to run a membership on your own website under your own brand? In exchange, you get the freedom to do your best work, and the stability you need to build an independent creative career. Cloudflare Ray ID: 5ec6a6fd9ef72fee Track patron payments, lifetime value, and notes to help manage relationships with them directly. Build a direct, meaningful connection with your audience. Get recurring income through monthly payments from your patrons. Patreon (/ ˈ p eɪ t r i ɒ n /, /-ə n /) is an American membership platform that provides business tools for content creators to run a subscription service.It helps creators and artists earn a monthly income by providing rewards and perks to their subscribers. If you pledged to a per-creation creator, you would be billed for each paid post they make in a month. New to Patreon? While logged in to the Patreon app, tap on the search icon in the upper right and select the creator from the list that appears. In the Patreon 101 section, you’ll find all the information you need to decide if Patreon is the right fit for your creative career and business.From financial tools to feature how-tos, Patreon 101 is a great place to start, before you get started. This total charge continues monthly until the creator stops posting paid posts or your membership is deleted. Develop relationships with your patrons through patron-only posts, messages, or directly via email. I’d rather have 300 patrons than 3 million Instagram followers. Cancel my membership from the Patreon app (Android) Cancelling your membership on Desktop. Your IP: 192.99.6.194 All pledges over $3 will use what Patreon refers to as the “industry-standard” rate of 2.9 percent plus 30 cents, which is what payment processing companies such as Stripe charge. The San Francisco-based company has raised north of $100 million since its inception, and is now the default mechanism for millions of people to pay their favorite online creators. Premium also comes with some brand new offerings such as Team Accounts, which allows multiple people to access the same account — this will probably be more useful for small media companies or creative studios. Create the world you want to live in. Sign up You can also set up a monthly max so you’re never billed more than you’d like. If you’ve looked at what other creators are doing on Patreon, it can be daunting to see how many different ways they leverage... As a creator, it's easy to feel like there just aren't enough hours in the day. Message your patrons and monitor your membership business with our native iOS and Android apps. Patreon (/ ˈ p eɪ t r i ɒ n /, /-ə n /) is an American membership platform that provides business tools for content creators to run a subscription service.It helps creators and artists earn a monthly income by providing rewards and perks to their subscribers. For per-creation memberships: At the start of the month patron accounts will be charged for all the paid creator posts from the previous month. Fans can choose from various Patreon-powered membership tiers to receive access to patron-only content. Earlier this year, Patreon revealed that it now has 3 million patrons actively paying money each month, and it is on schedule to hit $1 billion in total payments sometime in 2019. It is one of the ways your patreon charges can appear on your bank statement > What will Patreon charges look like on my statements? Continue with Facebook. For all payments from patrons outside the US using PayPal there is an additional 1% surcharge. No ads, no trolls, no algorithms. What is Patreon? If you have any past due payments (declined bills), we'll let you know before you cancel your membership. Continue with Apple. You don’t have to conform to popular taste or the constraints of ad-based monetization models. Cancelling a membership will not remove any declined, or pending bills from your account. Step 3: You'll land on the payment confirmation page, which should look familiar. Support and engage with artists and creators as they live out their passions! Join 200,000+ creators changing the way their art is valued. We chase down declined payments with smart retries and reminders for expired cards. Patreon is a way to join your favorite creator's community and pay them for making the stuff you love! Membership and Billing Guide (Video walkthrough) Patreon's refund policy; Why is my updated membership pending? Twenty years into my career, I realize I’ve been scattering my creativity and energy, chasing the approval of algorithms or network executives. This plugin can also provide patrons with an ad-free experience. Step 4: A pop-up window will appear, where you can choose to switch tiers, update your payment method, or cancel your payment. • Still have more questions? Find the Patreon plan that is right for you. Update my membership amount; Cancel my membership; How do I update my payment information? This will only apply to those who join Patreon after the new membership plans kick in, because existing users will all be shoehorned onto the new Pro plan by default.